Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Did President Buhari Actually Say This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did President Buhari Actually Say This? (495 Views)

Why Did President Tinubu Go To UAE With Over 1000 Delegates? / Did President Tinubu Kill Central Bank of Nigeria governor Godwin Emefiele ? / Buhari Actually Went To Paris. Proof And Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Did he?

Lauretta Onochie's post:

TWO MORE YEARS OF WAILING.

We have been here since 2016. Its been the same wailing. So the response will also be the same.

I do not understand why the pandemic has negatively affected certain people more than the rest of us.

[i]People across the world, have personal physicians. President Buhari is not an exception. People go to wherever their personal doctors are especially one they have seen for decades.

Pres.Buhari won't dump his doctor of about 40 years so that wailers can be happy. That's blackmail. Thankfully, he doesn't pay blackmailers
[/i].

When he took ill in 2016, everything was explained. I was running from one media house to the other like a headless chicken, educating us on the psychology of the relationship between a patient and his or her long-standing doctor.

Thankfully, he made a full recovery.

In 2017, 2018 and 2019, he went for #CheckUps. In 2020 he went before the beginning of the pandemic. The same wailing and the same explanations.

I do not know any man who will have a different barber cut his hair when the one he is used to, is not available.

I don't know any lady who would have her hair or nails done by a different hair dresser or technician from her usual, let alone, change her doctor.

But it goes to show that many of us do not go for checkups because we do not understand what it means. We only see doctors when we are unwell. Those who take their health seriously, have annual checkups. That's what President Buhari is attending to.

The same wailers told their gullible followers that the man in the Villa, is not President Buhari. So, why bother?

The fact remains that if President Buhari chooses, he will go for checkups in 2022, and 2023. Then from 2024, when he will not need to inform Nigerians, he will continue to go. Its his choice to go or not to go.

Wailing cannot take away his rights to see his personal doctors. So, wailers must get ready for two more years of wailing.''

by Linda Ikeji at 07/04/2021 10:47 AM

If President Buhari had known and had been visiting his doctors in London for 40 years (according to Lauretta Onochie), why did the President make that statement in Chatham House on Feb 21, 2015?

Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by Obidon1(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2021
He said it
Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by NoFucksToGive: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
No it was me that said it angry

At my public lecture in bagham house

Smh angry

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by Mysticwebb: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
He did. But funny enough, as of the time he made that statement his children were already schooling abroad. Zombies should have deciphered that he is a chronic deceiver and liar but being true to their zombie tag, they kept shouting Sia Baba.

2 Likes

Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by yarimo(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Mtceeew and so angry angry
Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by MadamExcellency: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Mysticwebb:
He did. But funny enough, as of the time he made that statement his children were already schooling abroad. Zombies should have deciphered that he is a chronic deceiver and liar but being true to their zombie tag, they kept shouting Sia Baba.

People should differentiate Buhari's submissions and thoughts with a speech he was handed to read.
The Buhari, I know didn't understand the content of the speech even when he rehearsed it ten times before the presentation.

The speech was computed by Southwest APC Presidential Electioneering Caucus.

1 Like

Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by IgweOfNnewi: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2021
MadamExcellency:

The speech was computed by Southwest APC Presidential Electioneering Caucus.
Kanu is in the dungeon

Re: Did President Buhari Actually Say This? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu is in the dungeon

What has this your post got do with the question I asked?

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual: Suspected Ritualists Severe Girl Head, Sell Hands For N20,000 / Unveiling The Communist Party Of Nigeria / WSJ - FG Paid Bandits N20 Million To Prevent Buhari’s Plane From Being Shot Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.