Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,673 members, 7,865,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) (59632 Views)

Photos Of Beautiful Kannywood Actresses / "Some Kannywood Actresses Are 'lesbians, Harlots' Nigerian PHD Holder Writes / Meet Hadiza Gabon, Most Beautiful Actress In Kannywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by NLKing01: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Updating9JA:
Meet 2 Successful Kannywood Actresses Who Are Christians (Photos)

Hausa Movie Industry is called Kannywood Industry, the industry is dominated by Muslims, but we have some Christians in the industry. In this article, I will be sharing with you two successful Hausa Movie actresses who are Christians.

Read below:

1. Beatrice Auta

The popular Kannywood actress, film producer, and director, Beatrice Auta is a Christian. She was born in Taraba State, but she studied English Language at Kaduna State University, where she started her acting career.

She narrated how she joined Kannywood Industry in one of her interviews. She said she attended an audition as a new actress to join Kannywood Industry at Kaduna State. She was easily accepted into the Kannywood Industry because of the acting talents she displayed in the audition. Two years after joining the industry, she has featured in over 30 Hausa films. She is now one of the successful Kannywood actresses.

2. Sarah Aloysius

The popular Kannywood actress, film producer, and film director, Sarah Aloysius is a Christian. She was born in Adamawa state. She started acting from Church, where she used to participate in dramas. She has featured in several Hausa films.

In 2019, Sarah won the best Kannywood actress in Nigeria. She is now the most successful Christian Kannywood actress.

Written By Chief Donald.

There is something always different about Christians.
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow! Interesting! so how can I marry both of them on the same day?
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by eisley: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Really interesting & also encouraging, this is the first time I'm seeing successful kannywood actresses. I'm sure Entrepreneurs with potentials, and creativity, who can transcend all limitations can also be successful simply by signing up via the link on my signature, & being among the top 1000 contestants to receive a N3,000,000 cash funding

Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by timjohnson: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
And so?
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by haslaw(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
An average northern nigeria lady is always descent, whether christian or muslim.
But down here in the south, u can't differentiate an avg girl from a prostitute.
The few descent ones are ridiculed and called mgbeke

Either you are lying or you have never been to the North.

The cheapest girls to bed in Nigeria are northern Non-Muslim girls.
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by ThinkSmarter: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
haslaw:

Either you are lying or you have never been to the North.

The cheapest girls to bed in Nigeria are northern Non-Muslim girls.
I am not talking of bedding here, I am talking of dressing descent.
Of course, most ladies with no religious compulsions tend to be promiscuous.
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by Gfskw: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Really
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by Chibuezem(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
TempUser:
I wonder what you people stand to gain from these comparison. angry

Nairaland grow up, you're not a kid anymore.

I have spoken

angry
you are Kid jare.... Baby boy which one be TempUser shift joor Tempe[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by TempUser: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chibuezem:
you are Kid jare.... Baby boy which one be TempUser shift joor Tempe[color=#990000][/color]
You can't understand. wink
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by Fortez: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) by Prozico22(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.