Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (430 Views)

Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard / All School Post Utme Past Question And Answer / Which School Post UTME / Screening Form Are You Currently Expecting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by iyenebari(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: . by Badca81: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2021
You are qualified to write post utme if you passed the school cut off mark (180). Check online when your school postutme registration starts . it can be done in the school if closer to you or go to any jamb accredited center ( don't go to cyber cafe ) it is from your jamb , waec and postutme that admission is been given. And lastly ONLY JAMB gives admission not the school.
Re: . by tayewomi(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2021
I have been there,so i knew few things about the admission process,you can start here by dropping your jamb utme score and your school of Choice, that's what peeps would advise you on,it make the explanation easy,and u can also talk with someone close if you crave for privacy.
Re: . by iyenebari(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Badca81:
You are qualified to write post utme if you passed the school cut off mark (180). Check online when your school postutme registration starts . it can be done in the school if closer to you or go to any jamb accredited center ( don't go to cyber cafe ) it is from your jamb , waec and postutme that admission is been given. And lastly ONLY JAMB gives admission not the school.
Thank you for your reply I really appreciate, I have a question.
Is it advisable for someone to go for post utme when he/she have not been given admission by jamb?
Re: . by Badca81: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
iyenebari:

Thank you for your reply I really appreciate, I have a question.
Is it advisable for someone to go for post utme when he/she have not been given admission by jamb?

yes , you are qualified to write postutme . I will repeat it again, jamb use your jamb result , waec and postutme score to give admission. Also you can write postutme before doing Change of course ,that is if you didn't meet your school dept cut off mark.so stop listening to anyone that says you have to wait for admission from jamb before writing postutme. NOTE: check your school's website for requirements during postutme registration so as not to make mistakes . example , you might be required to use either a passport with red or black background. A lot of people made mistakes like this so always check online before going .I hope this has been helpful

(1) (Reply)

Best Recruitment Agency In UAE And India / Grammarly Premium Available For One Year / Affordable 24 Weeks Study In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.