Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard (4141 Views)

This School's Proprietor Does Not Understand 'Business' / Checkout This School Signpost Spotted In Enugu (photos) / Can You Take Your Child To This School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by ExAngel007(f): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Can you see it?
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by madridguy(m): 7:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Which one is SWAG again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by bizza45: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin rice

10 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Jman06(m): 7:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Rice
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2018
madridguy:
Which one is SWAG again grin

Na the Rice part trip me. Back in boarding school that year, we had swag (trust me). We also had rice everyday of the week. And as a Chrislander, we always shine by showing forth the light. So I can relate with this absurdity. grin

OP, I'm not sure these people even know what HOLISTIC means. Make the students no mistake am for HOSTILITY

4 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by ExAngel007(f): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:

Na the Rice part trip me. Back in boarding school that year, we had swag (trust me). We also had rice everyday of the week. And as a Chrislander, we always shine by showing forth the light. So I can relate with this absurdity. grin

haha

see your bad mouth
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:

OP, I'm not sure these people even know what HOLISTIC means. Make the students no mistake am for HOSTILITY

So you went to Chrisland??
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by boman2014: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Larryfest(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
The person who did that billboard must a very confused someone... No be him fault sha Rice don cost.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
sexybaby22:

So you went to Chrisland??
Yes madam. Why'd you ask?
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Franklyine: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Holistic, Rice

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by TonyBankz(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2018
grin SWAG,BEANS,SHINE

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Ayobami7(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2018
lol

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by TonyBankz(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:

grin
Earthbound:

The HOLISTIC means being holy in God,school gramma
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
ExAngel007:
Can you see it?

The acronyms are the problem.

What are acronyms like SWAG and RICE, especially, doing on the billboard of a school?
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by EbukaHades10(m): 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Anything to make the acronym complete.

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Dacronym(m): 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Earthbound:

You attended Chrisland? What set?
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by lawrence35(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin

The RICE Sha.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat and get Christmas deals and discount.
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Profsani: 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
what kind of school has this board?
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Olibboy: 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
education is the best legacy
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dacronym:

You attended Chrisland? What set?
For the sake of anonymity, let's just say between 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008. When Mr Osho(mosh) was a pain in the ass to everyone with a Penįs in their pants. I graduated between those years. Take your pick. Goodluck trying to figure me out.
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by techking: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Loll
Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
ExAngel007:
Can you see it?

Swag rise shine

2 Likes

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by 4ormidable(m): 6:40am On Dec 19, 2018
Sensory Organ?

Re: Drop A Comment When You See What's Wrong With This School Billboard by speedyconnect3: 7:20am On Dec 19, 2018
They mean Rise not rice.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For Re-opening And Extension OF Direct Entry Registration Till April 30th / Laspotech Cut Off Mark & Polyjamb\pce / Oou Admission's List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.