Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months (568 Views)

A Proven Method Of Earning $500-$1000 Per Month As A Freelancer . / Proven Strategies To Reduce Employees Absenteeism In The Workplace / 5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2021
the very first time I ran Facebook Ads, NOTHING worked. It landed me in depression.

Just when I thought I understood how Facebook/IG Ads works, I lost over NGN 178,000 on different campaigns.

That was some 3 years back. I was at this point you are right now. Angry. Depressed. And frustrated.

I’m saying I was mad at this whole online thing. And what even made it worse was the week I lost about 15 Ads accounts.

At that point, I thought it was a spiritual attack.

Because I was just spending money on Ads. But no results to show for it

Just Imagine this for a second

You have a hot product. You believe this product would sell very well.

So you heard Facebook Ads is the easiest way on earth to sell your products as fast as possible.

You started running Facebook Ads. N5,000 burnt – No order.

You were told to change one or two, and you did.

Another N5,000 burnt – 1 order or 2 orders.

And then the next day ZERO order.

Or

You logged in to your Facebook account and started your Facebook Ads campaign. Immediately you get 1…2…3 orders, your account gets disabled.

And then, you get another Facebook Account to run your Ads, immediately you hit the “publish Ads” button, your Facebook Ads account gets restricted, and you’re asked for an ID card.

(And most times, even after the ID card verifications, upon running Ads, your account still gets banned.)

Does Any of This Sound Familiar?

That’s exactly what happened to me. Not on one occasion. Not two. But several times.

I got so frustrated to the extent I started looking for help everywhere.

-----------First, I emailed my Advertising mentors.
----------------Second, I bought a lot of courses and paid for classes and coaching.

And from the feedback I got…

I went on a journey to learn and master “How To Run Profitable Facebook Ads” the right way…

Spent over N270,000 testing different things.

After several months of trial and error, wasting money on ads, I was able to discover the secret in running profitable FB Ads that work, regardless of the inconsistent changes in the Facebook algorithm.

And to be sure, this isn’t some luck… I took the same system and gave it to a friend, he used it and got exellent results.

Next, I wanted to be sure the system can work for any business before releasing it to the public, so I gave it to some of my inner circle students, the results they got was also amazing.

And since then, I’ve been using this system to run Facebook Ads for different clients across various industries such as Health & Fitness, Ecommerce, Education, Real Estate, B2B, B2C, NGOs…

And now, I want to show YOU how you can do the same in less time it took me to master it…

CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS
Re: A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2021
Re: A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: A proven method that could increase your sales by 50% over the next 12months by steveneche(m): 5:32am On Aug 19, 2021
If you're not making enough sales to remain in business, just know that you don't have a sales problem. What you have traffic problem.

Not enough people can see or know about you and what you're selling

(1) (Reply)

I Post Job Vacancy/openings Daily / Experienced Caregiver / Vacancy For Immidiate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.