Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism (32661 Views)

Nigeria Has Been Selected As Ground Zero For The Next Global Pandemic / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Emyogalanya: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is he not subtly inviting them over to Africa ?
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by donnie(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
What you all invited will swallow you.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by chukxie(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari is cryptically telling us to brace ourselves for the unknown.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by steam74: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
He must really have an interest in this.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by codemaniacs: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Akpuobi1:
AFRICA CRYING FOR HELP EVERY TIME, AS IF THEIR BRAIN POWER IS BELOW THE AVERAGE WESTERNER.

THE CONTINENT CAN'T JUST ELP ITSELF IN ANYTHING.

WHAT A DISGRACE OF A HUMAN RACE?

That's the thing he was told to say by the Eur:opeans who control him. It's one of the most effective ways to ensure Africans have inferiority complex and subservient behavior towards non-Africans and also stops Africans from thinking they can achieve anything by themselves.

You're intelligent enough to notice it but you're not intelligent enough to ask why will a president be giving off such negative vibes

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by hotseat: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Only those who are able to read between the lines would know the import of what Buhari is saying.

The future of Nigeria appears dicey!

Well, what do I even know sef?

Time, time alone, will tell!
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Emyogalanya: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/afghanistan-africa-is-next-global-frontline-of-terrorism-buhari/

is he now subtly inviting them to African soil? Is he not supposed to condemn the takeover of a government by terrorists? Recently in Africa the military took over power from a democratic government and everyone condemned it. Now why is everyone looking as if it's ok for terrorist to chase a president out of his own country. Now this mad man is asking them to come down to Africa. Just because Africa will be a soft target, and easy to conquer
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Darreytinho10(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Say's the grand patron of terrorist grin
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Valkc2021(m): 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother story story... Abeg Nigerian youth UK will soon start recruiting for their military, so let's try and apply
I thought the recruitment is for citizens alone dear. Please put me through because I am very interested
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Guyman02: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
coolcharm:
Buhari can never ever write something like this. He doesn't have the capacity to comprehend and string these thoughts!

Take that to the bank.
That's why I didn't bother reading it because no be him write am, na Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina thoughts be this
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by AuroraB(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
coolcharm:

Point of correction, he is not my president. He is the president of Rottennaija.

Dig that?
Eweleke cheesy
This clapback eeeehn shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by michoim(m): 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wao!!! What a write up! Full of wisdom, devoid of any form of guile. Full of facts and forthrightness...
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by kindlyheart: 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari knows he is guilty of fuelling religious extremism during his political struggles. if Africa becomes the next conquest for terrorists he in one way or the other participated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by tishbite41(m): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother story story... Abeg Nigerian youth UK will soon start recruiting for their military, so let's try and apply
How e take dey go?
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Mrklemo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
He didn't write this himself
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by seunayantokun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
As though himself were not a chief executive terrorist.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by laiperi: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well, most Presidents have speech writers.

But does Buhari have the capacity to edit a speech and comprehend the substance in case reporters throw questions at him?

He is not in charge.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Buhari published an article? Thanks for the laughs on a Monday morning. A well needed comic relief.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Danjikanbauchi: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Let this world be divided into two Christians and Muslims country and let every Muslim countries practice their Islamic laws very well.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Holaomoakin(m): 1:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Armageddon.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you Biden
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by boyjo: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/afghanistan-africa-is-next-global-frontline-of-terrorism-buhari/

In The Mighty name of JESUS, I reject it for my Country Nigeria
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Federalofficia(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Abeg carry me along if them don start oooo [q1uote author=Cholls post=104846930]My brother story story... Abeg Nigerian youth UK will soon start recruiting for their military, so let's try and apply[/quote]
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Thazard(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
coolcharm:
Buhari can never ever write something like this. He doesn't have the capacity to comprehend and string these thoughts!

Take that to the bank.
Exactly my thought!
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by ogododo: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
boyjo:

In The Mighty name of JESUS, I reject it for my Country Nigeria

ASE!
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by ogododo: 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Emyogalanya:
is he now subtly inviting them to African soil? Is he not supposed to condemn the takeover of a government by terrorists? Recently in Africa the military took over power from a democratic government and everyone condemned it. Now why is everyone looking as if it's ok for terrorist to chase a president out of his own country. Now this mad man is asking them to come down to Africa. Just because Africa will be a soft target, and easy to conquer

Dem go tell you he was misquoted
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Kenn55: 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
michoim:
Wao!!! What a write up! Full of wisdom, devoid of any form of guile. Full of facts and forthrightness...

I agree with Buhari 100%, he is actually right. Why won't terrorists rush to a place like northern Nigeria where they can do their thing and repent and be forgiven like Buhari. It is a very big incentive to them naa.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Koko1119: 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
d leader has choice d next location.
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by RingRoadMafia: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
velocity25:
The commander of Sahel terrorism has spoken,if you know you know.

He has codedly passed a message to his comrades. Apparently na only me and you get sense for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by GROWTHSET(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Families of British soldiers who died on previous tours of Afghanistan have criticised the UK and US governments' handling of the withdrawal from the nation as the Taliban starts to seize control.

Graham Knight, whose son, 25-year-old RAF Sergeant Ben Knight was killed when his Nimrod aircraft exploded in Afghanistan in 2006, says the British government should have started evacuating civilians "a week ago".

The 69-year-old told the PA news agency: "The Taliban made their intent very clear that, as soon as we went out, they would move in.

"As for whether people's lives were lost through a war that wasn't winneable, I think they were.

"I think the problem was we were fighting people that were native to the country. We weren't fighting terrorists, we were fighting people who actually lived there and didn't like us being there."
Re: Afghanistan: Buhari Says Africa Is Next Global Frontline Of Terrorism by Feggie3: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
michoim:
Ass licker .. Please don't forget to chew the balls as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.