Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida (640 Views)

2023: Aregbesola, Orji Uzo Kalu And Nnamni Removed From APC Campaign Council / The Moment Tinubu Bowed For Orji Uzo Kalu's Mother (Video) / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by nairalandankrah: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Former Head of State, Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, has named the lawmaker representing Abia North district, Orji Uzor Kalu as the successor for President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.
The former military president stated this in a documentary aired on AIT on Sunday.

Babangida who was asked how he would like to address the leadership issue in the country during the interview said, “We are running and we will be running a democracy, but we haven’t reached the level. We didn’t have the democratic institution that are working very well, our institutions must be above parties and politics and so on and so forth.”

“You have to have a lot of knowledge be it business, be it academics and so on and I feel everybody, every politician at certain age most aspire. Obama is just making sixty years old after serving two times in the United States so as Clinton and so on and so forth.”

“So we have the person of Orji Uzor Kalu who is qualified to run the country so why not give him the opportunity?”

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPGZ2jEVJW8

Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Africana1123(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by DenreleDave(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Presidency no be àkàrà, dem no dey hawk am oooo
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Grace001: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2021
In another news...

Doyin Okupe said he is the presidential candidate Babangida talked about.

Nigeria politicians are clowns

Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Ezehillary(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2021
We need biafra not igbo president
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by slimghost(m): 9:38am On Aug 16, 2021
May Amadioha strike both you and that Kalu. May Nigeria not witness your types again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Asgard73: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Yoruba will start to de market Kalu .. and Ibb .. but same Yoruba hailed osibanjo and even claimed osibanjo is the ibb definition of leader.

Those people are funny..
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Baawaa(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Nobody regard the evil genius, he can only speak for evil people like him
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by LordIsaac(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Orji is a known thief too. Better Moghalu.
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Lanretoye(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
He made this known from sick bed.
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by Ever8090: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2021
His step son so I am not surprise at his suggestion..
Re: 2023: Presidency should allow Orji Uzo Kalu to succeed Buhari -I. B. Babangida by yanabasee2: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2021
Why should the presidency decides for the entire country?

For IBB to have come up with this... It means that the North is holding on to power and wouldn't give it up... And whoever they'll appoint will be held on the balls to do their biddings....

What sort of nonsense is that?

(1) (Reply)

Niger Abducted Pupils: Parents Raise Extra N23.2m / Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says ‘nigeria Will Continue To Exist’ / Ifeanyi Ubah Giving Out Toyota SUV To Anambra Traditional Rulers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.