Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans (1304 Views)

Afghanistan Women's Youth Soccer Team Escapes To Pakistan / Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / Talibans Vow To Impose Islamic Law Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by ElectroLyte: 9:33am On Aug 16, 2021

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by naija4life247: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2021
All Afghanistan women should leave now.

Let the Men start sleeping with themselves, Simple!
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Ever8090: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2021
A very terrible religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by LordLugard1: 9:47am On Aug 16, 2021
He who carried sword, by the sword shall he died.Islam started with violent ( jihad) so violent shall be their food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by SimplyShit: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2021
Isi Slam A bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2021
It's more like northern Muslims running from hisbah the day hisbah get un limited powers to do their wishes

Even Muslims dread living under full Islamic subjugation

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by OBALOLA55(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2021
LordLugard1:
He who carried sword, by the sword shall he died.Islam started with violent ( jihad) so violent shall be their food
I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD BUT SWORD—- CHRIST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by OBALOLA55(m): 10:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
It's more northern Muslims running from hisbah the day hisbah get un limited powers to do their wishes

Even Muslims dread living under full Islamic subjugation
SHUT UP ABU JAHLangry
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:
yes sword of the spirit because the word of God is spirit

Ephesians 6-11,

Put on the whole armor of God (including sword) , that you may be able to fight against spiritual wickedness

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

4 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Aidejay(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2021
Let the pumping of lies begin,
Western media about to ensure the image of afghanistan remains tainted and in the mud.
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Vado(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Which was a figurative term like Christ used often in His various parables. I trust you know that already but, being mischievous is innate for you. You cannot pinpoint a single instance that Him or His disciples physically fronted a war. He despised violence and that what why He healed Malchus’ ear when Simon chopped it off with his sword. Can’t compare that with a conman that called himself a prophet but couldn’t perform a single miracle all through his life but was busy pursuing wars of conquest, looting, pedophilla under the guise of an unverifiable visions.

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
Aidejay:
Let the pumping of lies begin,
Western media about to ensure the image of afghanistan remains tainted and in the mud.
But western media is not responsible for the thousands of afghans fleeing yesterday night now grin

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Clap for your self, you know the truth continue to deceive your self
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by josielewa(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2021
damn...register on pi and use the code josielewa..download from play store...

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by beautyhd: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2021
The country should be renamed Taliban

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Depressed101: 11:52am On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
yes sword of the spirit because the word of God is spirit

Ephesians 6-11,

Put on the whole armor of God (including sword) , that you may be able to fight against spiritual wickedness

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Amen
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by hybrid11(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
I would love to see those women ,I want to do giveaway for them
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by Aidejay(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mikecold:
But western media is not responsible for the thousands of afghans fleeing yesterday night now grin
of course, but they didn't report on the millions that will be staying back to rebuild their country.
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by punisha: 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Its like the best thing to do is divide the human population....Islamabad to the left, normal people to the right.
Re: Afghanistan Women Terrified By The Return Of The Talibans by respect80(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Stop showcasing ur ignorance to the world.
This seems to be the only Bible verse you hold against Christ cause u continue pasting this every time sensible people try to condemn terrorism.
Know this and know peace;
Even if we put religious doctrines aside, everyone knows that Christ as a character is farrrrrr better than ur Mohammed as a character and trust me even ur quran knows this as a fact so don't make it look like ur neck is carrying a heavy but empty box called head...

(1) (Reply)

Jubilations In Kiev As Russian Soldiers Flee After Fierce Battle / Russia finally declares a full out war on Ukraine with backing from the DUMA / Dershowitz Goes Off On Obama Over Israel Comments: 'I'm Ashamed That I Was Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.