Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No (1464 Views)

Please Which API Can Be Used To Generate Users' Bank Statements Like Renmoney? / How To Succeed In Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria. My Story A Case Study / We Design Websites (ponzi, Online Shopping, Bulk Sms) Etc.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by fineboynl(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2021
I am frustrated with Nigeria bulk sms. Their service doesn't delivered to international number.

I need the best among them. Tired of the stress and wasting money and time.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by prof800(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2021
fineboynl:
I am frustrated with Nigeria bulk sms. Their service doesn't delivered to international number.

I need the best among them. Tired of the stress and wasting money and time.

Google "X wireless".

Or visit their website xwireless.net.
Send a mail or get their number and call them about the services you need.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by fineboynl(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
prof800:

Google "X wireless".

are you sure their otp delivered to international numbers? All country?

When going through the site, API and registration. It's a turn off. Take you.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by TaiKuun(m): 5:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Even the best of the best bulk sms service providers like Twilio and Infobip do not deliver to all countries. To enable worldwide delivery for your account, some additional fees may be charged, and you might be required to purchase extra phone numbers.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by fineboynl(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
TaiKuun:
Even the best of the best bulk sms service providers like Twilio and Infobip do not deliver to all countries. To enable worldwide delivery for your account, some additional fees may be charged, and you might be required to purchase extra phone numbers.
do twilio accept BTC?

Atleast I need something that can deliver to us and Europe.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by fineboynl(m): 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
prof800:

Google "X wireless".

scam. After paying 2500N. They said they only support Nigeria sms
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Which API Delivered To International No by iamL(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
prof800:

Google "X wireless".

Please the anti spam on the movie thread has been onto me for sometime now. Anytime I made a comment am usually banned from the that section.

Pls what going on?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Own Bulk Sms Website (not A Reseller Website, U Can Change To Any Provider At Any Time And / We Need A Television Mobile App / Twitter Accounts Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.