Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo (3288 Views)

Peter Obi Was Bestowed With A Title Of "Sarkin Yakin Talakawa" Today In Bauchi / Uyo Diocese Of The Church Bestowed Honour On The Governorship Candidate of APC. / Ekiti Decides - Fayose Prays For Eleka.. Ask For Power To Rule Ekiti Bestowed On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Ikwerelastborn: 8:49am On Aug 29, 2021
what should we do with this news now
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
what should we do with this news now

lol.

Ebo is Ebonyi which is blackwood cargo.

SLAVES

2 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
1sharon here is more info on how you Jewish gods sold your Ebonyi ''logs of black wood'' ancestors
your making the thing look like the Jew's are behind it all. if you look deeper you will find out that it's isn't just the Jew's but the Vatican. the most prominent Jewish family is the Rothschild, and according to the encyclopedia Britannica, the Rothschild are nothing but the guardians of the Vatican treasure. the people hiding behind the jews is the Vatican. even banking wasn't invented by the Jew's but by the knight templers of the Vatican. the Vatican founded America and so the hands of the Vatican is heavily behind slavery.

4 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
your making the thing look like the Jew's are behind it all. if you look deeper you will find out that it's isn't just the Jew's but the Vatican. the most prominent Jewish family is the Rothschild, and according to the encyclopedia Britannica, the Rothschild are nothing but the guardians of the Vatican treasure. the people hiding behind the jews is the Vatican. even banking wasn't invented by the Jew's but by the knight templers of the Vatican. the Vatican founded America and so the hands of the Vatican is heavily behind slavery.

Thank you!
Slavery couldn't have fully commenced without the papal bull!
Christianity, Islam and Judaism all played their role in the slave trade! They are all one and the same!

Dum Diversas
Dum Diversas is a papal bull issued on 18 June 1452 by Pope Nicholas V. It authorized Afonso V of Portugal to conquer Saracens and pagans and consign them to "perpetual servitude".

When you try and take sides, your scholarship and deductions are greatly diminished!

PS: Even your country was named by other people!

2 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 9:52am On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
EMILO2STAY:
[/s]

First, it was the Puritans aka Pilgrims that fled the British Isles that were behind the American colonies and later the American revolution.

Puritans were Masons pledged to Jewish coin .

They were financed by Amsterdam Jews to overthrow the King of England and from there lift the ban on Jewish entry into the British Isles which hitherto had been on for well over 400ys.

The Puritans under the leadership of Oliver Cromwell deposed the king and had him executed and from there lifted the ban on Jewish migration into England.

These same Puritans wanted to even adopt Hebrew as the new official state language in place of English and wanted Judaism to replace Christianity. The bill failed by a mere two votes in Parliament.

After the monarchy was restored owing to Cromwell's death, the Puritans fled England for America.

Today the Puritans are still well and alive and are known as The Puritan Society with leading notable figures like former US VP, Mike Pence. The Puritan Society will later form the Satanic Mason lodges who are committed to rebuilding the Temple mount to serve their god SATAN.

Puritans, Masons, Marxists, Liberals, Communists, Christian Zionists are all Jewish slaves

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

First, it was the Puritans aka Pilgrims that fled the British Isles that were behind the American colonies and later the American revolution.

Puritans were Masons pledged to Jewish coin .

They were financed by Amsterdam Jews to overthrow the King of England and from there lift the ban on Jewish entry into the British Isles which hitherto had been on for well over 400ys.

The Puritans under the leadership of Oliver Cromwell deposed the king and had him executed and from there lifted the ban on Jewish migration into England.

These same Puritans wanted to even adopt Hebrew as the new official state language in place of English and wanted Judaism to replace Christianity. The bill failed by a mere two votes in Parliament.

After the monarchy was restored owing to Cromwell's death, the Puritans fled England for America.

Today the Puritans are still well and alive and are known as The Puritan Society with leading notable figures like former US VP, Mike Pence. The Puritan Society will later form the Satanic Mason lodges who are committed to rebuilding the Temple mount to serve their god SATAN.

Puritans, Masons, Marxists, Liberals, Communists, Christian Zionists are all Jewish slaves
you might know many things but you still don't know a lot of things. the White House today is named after father Andrew white a Catholic priest. the Capitol Hill where the White House is situated is named after one of the seven hills of Rome were the Vatican is situated. and for your info a building is only called a capitol if it is dedicated to Jupiter the Roman god. the finger print of the Vatican is all over America.
there is a painting in the white House called the apotheosis of George Washington. in that painting the bearer of light is Ignatius of Loyola the founder of the society of Jesus.
Oliver Cromwell was a Christian but he was involved in slave trade. the Mason or Freemasons are nothing but a metamorphosed knight templers who called themselves frere Macon . Freemason is just a corruption of frere Macon meaning brother builder and as you know the knight temples were the foot soldiers of the Vatican. today Freemasonry is run by the Jesuits of the Vatican and an ex Jesuits by the name Alberto Rivera attested to that fact.
the Vatican created the nation of the the nation of Israel using their stooge the Rothschild google "the Balfour declaration," and have been using them as patsies hiding behind them all this time remember it was the Pope 's who fought to liberate the land called palastina which is today's Israel from Muslim rule in the middle age with their knight templers in the crusades. as I talk to you today, the Vatican officially owns 70% of the land of Israel and all the money made from tourism in Israel today goes to the Vatican.

you seemnot to know the true history of the Jew's.

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

You are a liar to state that there ever existed a slave vessel named ''Good ship Jesus''.

See below list of Jewish slave ships and their Jewish owners who dominated the slave trade.

Those are Jewish sources aren't they!?

Why would the Jesus ship be on there?

You're dense!

https://www.sciencephoto.com/media/1004704/view/jesus-of-lubeck-english-slave-ship-16th-century
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
1sharon here is more info on how you Jewish gods sold your Ebonyi ''logs of black wood'' ancestors

Did I say they didn't sell them? Is that what my argument is about?

Explain the discrepancy! Why are the black descendants Christian?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2021
1Sharon:

Did I say they didn't sell them? Is that what my argument is about?

Explain the discrepancy! Why are the black descendants Christian?

Because Jews were prohibited from preventing their slaves from becoming Christians and since Judaism does not allow conversions from other races and the fact that Jews even consider till this day negroes to be animals ( a cross between a goyim and a monkey), no Jew forced their slaves to convert.

Even your Nnamdi Kanu is forbidden from converting to Talmudic Judaism. I believe he is a Torah Jew and considered the lowest of the lowest Jews who only subscribe to the written laws and not the Oral laws of the Scribes as contained in the Talmud.

The day, you or your Kanu is caught by Chabad Jews reading the Talmud that is the day you will know that Islam is child's play compared to the satanic religion known as Judaism

5 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EmekaA125(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Stacked like logs of blackwood in the hauls of a Jewish slave ship.

This is where we got the word Ebonyi later Ebony to be synonymous with black Beauty and then Ebo slaves.

Seethe more.

I am here to de-Judaize you slaves of Judas
Escaping from Psychiatric Hospital doesn't mean you can't have common sense on ur own. Does this rubbish you posted here make any meaning to you??
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
[s]
EmekaA125:

Escaping from Psychiatric Hospital doesn't mean you can't have common sense on ur own. Does this rubbish you posted here make any meaning to you??
[/s]

Commodity speaking

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EmekaA125(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Commodity speaking
Rest bro
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Because Jews were prohibited from preventing their slaves from becoming Christians and since Judaism does not allow conversions from other races and the fact that Jews even consider till this day negroes to be animals ( a cross between a goyim and a monkey), no Jew forced their slaves to convert.

Even your Nnamdi Kanu is forbidden from converting to Talmudic Judaism. I believe he is a Torah Jew and considered the lowest of the lowest Jews who only subscribe to the written laws and not the Oral laws of the Scribes as contained in the Talmud.

The day, you or your Kanu is caught by Chabad Jews reading the Talmud that is the day you will know that Islam is child's play compared to the satanic religion known as Judaism

Prevented by who and for why?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:

You are a liar to state that there ever existed a slave vessel named ''Good ship Jesus''.

See below list of Jewish slave ships and their Jewish owners who dominated the slave trade.

Is the 4 centuries that the trans Atlantic slave trade went on, how could these be the only vessels?

Do you think?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Prevented by who and for why?

this your argument seff na wah. if you cannot debunk him, then stop beating about the bush.

4 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
this your argument seff na wah. if you cannot debunk him, then stop beating about the bush.

That is Ebonyi stubborn black wood in action.

These EBOS are the most foolish idiots with no culture nor heritage.

That is why one Cameroonian with hereditary madness under the same Judas shekel paymasters as that of Buhari wannabe Khalifa can deceive them.

Bob Marley was ever right: ''if you don't know where you are coming from, you will never know where you are going''

2 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
EMILO2STAY:

Excuse me?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:

That is Ebonyi stubborn black wood in action.

These EBOS are the most foolish idiots with no culture nor heritage.

That is why one Cameroonian with hereditary madness under the same Judas shekel paymasters as that of Buhari wannabe Khalifa can deceive them.

Bob Marley was ever right: ''if you don't know where you are coming from, you will never know where you are going''

I'm not even Igbo. You're an idiot.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

I'm not even Igbo. You're an idiot.

I love Congo Jewesses.

They are always as hot in bed as they are on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:

I love Congo Jewesses.

They are always as hot in bed as they are on the streets.

Right. Explain the discrepancy.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Naigleria1: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Stacked like logs of blackwood in the hauls of a Jewish slave ship.

This is where we got the word Ebonyi later Ebony to be synonymous with black Beauty and then Ebo slaves.

Seethe more.

I am here to de-Judaize you slaves of Judas

Go back to 4chan dumbass grin
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

Excuse me?
lol, your argument reeks of busy body, it Seem like you have nothing to present to counter him with but stubbornness only
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Obdk: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Imo and omambala doesn't alos mean anything in the igbo tongue but both are names of River

It then means igbo was given to us by the Portuguese

Mbala means flat....
Imo is an Igbo words

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Collyweed: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Where is your reference, where is the link to prove it or you're just yapping

You're correct about Ebonyi meaning deep black wood as I just checked online, but who gave the name to the state should be the question bc from my research Ebonyi is a name of a river in the south east which the state derived its name just like imo river and omambala river given rise to imo and Anambra states

Ebonyi is NOT black wood in Portuguese. Ebony in Portuguese is Ebano.

Ebonyi is purely an Igbo word and the similarity to Ebony is simply coincidental.

1 Like

Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
lol, your argument reeks of busy body, it Seem like you have nothing to present to counter him with but stubbornness only

Have you gone through the comments here? he is the one who's yet to counter me. I'm the busy body yet it's you interrupting a convo you don't even grasp. Just move.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Collyweed:

Ebonyi is purely an Igbo word and the similarity to Ebony is simply coincidental.

Liar.

Ebonyi is from Old Latin and it means ''black wood''.

Stop your lies and accept the truth.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2021
1Sharon:

Have you gone through the comments here? he is the one who's yet to counter me. I'm the busy body yet it's you interrupting a convo you don't even grasp. Just move.

Baby, lets concentrate on the word ''EBONYI'' and where it is derived from and what it means and ask how a State in Congo Judea (the region that suffered the most during the Jewish Atlantic Slave Trade) got to be named after that same word.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by Collyweed: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Liar.

Ebonyi is from Old Latin and it means ''black wood''.

Stop your lies and accept the truth.

Ebony in Latin is Hebenum.

Ebano is Ebony in Portuguese. If you were not in love with lazy, loony conspiracy theories, you would investigate that.

Secondly, Ebonyi River is not in any way near the coast and the people in that area had no contacts with any Europeans until the end of the 19th century.

You conspiracy theorists are very boring.
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 10:23am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
Collyweed:

Ebony in Latin is Hebenum.

Ebano is Ebony in Portuguese. If you were not in love with lazy, loony conspiracy theories, you would investigate that.

Secondly, Ebonyi River is not in any way near the coast and the people in that area had no contacts with any Europeans until the end of the 19th century.

You conspiracy theorists are very boring.
[/s]
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Baby, lets concentrate on the word ''EBONYI'' and where it is derived from and what it means and ask how a State in Congo Judea (the region that suffered the most during the Jewish Atlantic Slave Trade) got to be named after that same word.

I guess you don't have an answer to my question on the discrepancy? Why are the black descendants Christian till this day?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by 1Sharon(f): 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Collyweed:

What does it mean in Igbo language?
Re: How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo by AntiBalaka: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
1Sharon:

I guess you don't have an answer to my question on the discrepancy? Why are the black descendants Christian till this day?

Read my posts.

I have answered you already.

Judaism is a cult religion for Jews and Jews only.

They never go out to convert gentiles to their religion.

Only on rare occasions do they allow gentiles to convert and that is usually for a gentile woman marrying a Jewish man. And even, at that the gentile woman is only given the barest surface doctrine and soft version of Judaism.

So that being said, Jews do not seek to convert gentiles and when they do, the gentile (only females) is never exposed to real Judaism.

Does this answer your question?

Also, note that Jews define Jewishness not based on religion but rather birth.

For someone to be considered Jewish and then exposed to Talmudic doctrine, that person must have at least a Jewish grandmother.

Where the Ebonyi slaves having a Jewish granny?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Billboard at Taraba Wasn't Pulled Down, Its Fake. See It Here. / Primate Ayodele Releases Last Prophecy On 2023 Presidential Election, Reveals Go / Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.