Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D (903 Views)

Southern Nigerians Should Look Into This PICTURE / No One Can Stand Against The New Leaders In South West Like Sunday Igboho - FFK / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Aboki99(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kk.

2 Likes

Re: D by nairalandankrah: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Same way Buhari kow tows to Saudi Arabia and the north.

5 Likes

Re: D by Aboki99(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Same way Buhari kow tows with Saudi Arabia

What did Buhari do to kowtow to Saudi Arabia?

Please, majority of Westerners or Americans are atheists, not xtians.

2 Likes

Re: D by nairalandankrah: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aboki99:

What did Buhari do to kowtow to the West?

Please, majority of Westerners are atheists not xtians.

You did the census yourself??

2 Likes

Re: D by Aboki99(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
nairalandankrah:

You did the census yourself??

Vist the Pew Research website and you will see the results of their polls on religious affiliation in the West and America

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by naija4life247: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Almajari, go and join your mates on the streets.

1 Like

Re: D by vedaxcool(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol you mean ipob who believe they are Jews and White man will give them beerfraud for being Jewish. Crazy fellows grin grin grin
Re: D by Jerryherd: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Says North that practically worships Arab , North African Arabs and Middle eastern Persian

Hausa , Kanuri, Nupe, have almost lost their identity to Arabs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by Penguin2: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aboki99:
Pls I am just curious as to why an average southern Nigerian person always takes sides with West/America whether they are wrong or right? Or why do they always lick the America's or the West's dirty boots or try to always consider their culture and themselves as inferior to the West or America? Or why do they always think America is invincible?

For instance, I did my msc in UK, and as one of the few northern guys in the midst of a pack of southern girls and boys, I observe the following:

1) Southerners always condensendingly kowtow, Revere and capitulate to the white people wanting to always befriend or get their attention. On many occasions, I felt embarrassed by such acts from southern guys. "What do these people take white people for!", I would say to my self many times. And the white people I observe had more respect for me as I take them as my equals after all the Quran tells me "....the best of you in the sight of Allah are those who are concious of Him (that is, those who keep His commandments)"

2) Southerners always forced themselves to speak like white people. The way my southern classmates (both men and women) tried hard to twist their tongues just to sound British in their accent was both hilarious and embarrassing for me.

3) I observe that an average Southerners always close their eyes to whatever acts of atrocities the West or America commits when it is Crystal clear such acts are immoral and ungodly. As believers in God or Jesus or whatever, I had expected that, southerners would at least have a modicum of morality to take sides with the truth no matter who are involved. But alas, whatever atrocities the West or America commits especially against Muslims, you can bet that southern Nigerians will take sides with America or the West. Please does Christinity lack moral standards or is it the case that southern xtians don't adhere to such standards? For e.g I came across my Englishmen and women who condemned and see as acts of injustice the invasion of Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. Yet, I have never come across a single southern xtians who even acknowledge a single thing (out of the many atrocities) the West or America commit in Muslim countries .

Please who can help me get into the psychology or thinking processes of the southerners on these issues?

Why does Northern Nigeria lick the a55 of Arab League like their oxygen depends on it?

3 Likes

Re: D by CodeTemplar: 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Same reason abokiiss go to Onitsha and Lokoja to recycle metal and plastic scraps.
Re: D by naija4life247: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Why does Northern Nigeria lick the a55 of Arab League like their oxygen depends on it?

It is not like their Oxygen depends on it, their Oxygen actually depends on it. They are fellow terrorists and are Hellbound.

Make you no forget, I be Proud Yoruba Muslim. I no dey Stupid like Almajaris.
Re: D by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
But just finished begging the west not to leave shithole Africa to it's mess after USA pulled out of Afghanistan

But buhari can't stop begging China for loans like he has leprosy

But buhari can't stop going to western hospitals like his life depends on it

But a Northern president has travelled to the west more than any southernern president ever

2 Likes

Re: D by NoSentiment: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Very true. I think this is rooted in history. Southerners were civilised by Europeans who brought xtianity to them. Just as recently as 1950, many southerners were going about naked.
Re: D by Penguin2: 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
naija4life247:

It is not like their Oxygen depends on it, their Oxygen actually depends on it. They are fellow terrorists and are Hellbound.

Make you no forget, I be Proud Yoruba Muslim. I no dey Stupid like Almajaris.

Lol!

I understand you bro.

You are educated and have learnt to follow religion with reason; you are pluralist.

That’s why Northern Muslims don’t think you people are Muslims enough.
Re: D by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Aboki99:
Pls I am just curious as to why an average southern Nigerian person always takes sides with West/America whether they are wrong or right? Or why do they always lick the America's or the West's dirty boots or try to always consider their culture and themselves as inferior to the West or America? Or why do they always think America is invincible?

For instance, I did my msc in UK, and as one of the few northern guys in the midst of a pack of southern girls and boys, I observe the following:

1) Southerners always condensendingly kowtow, Revere and capitulate to the white people wanting to always befriend or get their attention. On many occasions, I felt embarrassed by such acts from southern guys. "What do these people take white people for!", I would say to my self many times. And the white people I observe had more respect for me as I take them as my equals after all the Quran tells me "....the best of you in the sight of Allah are those who are concious of Him (that is, those who keep His commandments)"

2) Southerners always forced themselves to speak like white people. The way my southern classmates (both men and women) tried hard to twist their tongues just to sound British in their accent was both hilarious and embarrassing for me.

3) I observe that an average Southerners always close their eyes to whatever acts of atrocities the West or America commits when it is Crystal clear such acts are immoral and ungodly. As believers in God or Jesus or whatever, I had expected that, southerners would at least have a modicum of morality to take sides with the truth no matter who are involved. But alas, whatever atrocities the West or America commits especially against Muslims, you can bet that southern Nigerians will take sides with America or the West. Please does Christinity lack moral standards or is it the case that southern xtians don't adhere to such standards? For e.g I came across my Englishmen and women who condemned and see as acts of injustice the invasion of Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. Yet, I have never come across a single southern xtians who even acknowledge a single thing (out of the many atrocities) the West or America commit in Muslim countries .

Please who can help me get into the psychology or thinking processes of the southerners on these issues?

Says a person that forces himself to speak Arabic and pray in Arabic? Southerners kowtow the West to learn the ways they were educated and developed. Development (which you northern imps don't like) is why we always support them. You guys rather follow Arab terrorists and learn how to be unreasonable and daft. Why we want the country to be broken up as our aspirations are polar opposites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoSentiment:
Very true. I think this is rooted in history. Southerners were civilised by Europeans who brought xtianity to them. Just as recently as 1950, many southerners were going about naked.

As recently as 1950 there was work going on how to get the first tv station in Africa in Yoruba land. Probably you're confusing us with your palm frond wearing, cow f**king ancestors?
Re: D by Monogamy: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
sad

Why do Northern Nigerians also kowtow to Arabs?
Re: D by beejaay: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
and yet you went to that west for your Msc, why didnt you stay in your maiduguri to do your Msc and yet you are using twitter, facebook, and nairaland...every country kowtow to the west including your saudi arabi,iraq,iran,syria

and why do you also kowtow to Arab to the extent that you pray in Arabic, name yourself arabic name and even dress like them...
Re: D by Validated: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
@op, why do you dress like arabs? Why do you worship by facing arab nations, how many arsbs do you know that hobnobs with blsck muslims. Do you even know that the arabs consider you inferior or slaves? Even your name Hamisu is it not arabic?
Can you call for prayers in any arabic nation?

(1) (Reply)

Col TK Zubairu Former Imo State Military Administrators Is Dead (pics) / Yoruba Muslims And Ritual!! / Does IBB's Opinion Really Count On Who Becomes Nigeria's Next President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.