Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Unv Position. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unv Position. (291 Views)

Apply For UNV/ UNICEF Youth Advocates Programme 2018 / Behind The Scenes: Don't Bother Applying. The Position's Already Filled. / Urgent Vacancy For The Position Of Sales Representative @ A Supermarket... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unv Position. by phaco(m): 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pls who knows how I'm going to complete the registration for UN volunteer program.. I have filled the form to the last step. But if I enter my educational qualifications, that particular place after finishing to click on it it will not go and without that I can't submit it.. do anyone have idea of what to do??
Re: Unv Position. by eminentSconsult: 8:09am On Aug 20, 2021
phaco:
Pls who knows how I'm going to complete the registration for UN volunteer program.. I have filled the form to the last step. But if I enter my educational qualifications, that particular place after finishing to click on it it will not go and without that I can't submit it.. do anyone have idea of what to do??

It could be network issues or the file itself is not compatible. Maybe too large or something.

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Job Vacancies / We Are Hiring !!! / Citibank Nigeria Limited (CNL) Entry-level & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.