Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Hire Purchase on fairly used car - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hire Purchase on fairly used car (893 Views)

Car Hire Purchase On The Uber And Bolt / Dispatch Riders (hire Purchase) - E-hailing Service Company / Need A Bus For Hire Purchase/balance-and Carry?? Check This Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire Purchase on fairly used car by 7pages(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
I need anyone with the capacity of buying Nigeria used Toyota matrix at the rate of 1m for me, I want to use it for uber, you will collect 1.3m within 5months

250k in the first three months and 275k for the two months

Or

Pencil light camry Nigeria used at the rate of 600k and you get 900k back after four months

200k for the first 2 months and 250k for the rest of the 2months

Note: I'm not going to fund you back monthly with the transport source only, I run a POS business which is going to support my every month refund

We can have a police agreement, court agreement and I'm ready to provide guarantors, his location and address and also my address. I'm also open to physical verification

Contact to reach me, is in my SIG
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
7pages:

Thanks Boss! I should do the search here right?
yes
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by chisombenedicta(f): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
In need of a dispatch rider
Location is Abule egba axis
Salary 45,000
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by 7pages(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Hopefully I get someone soon
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by Razaqademola1: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
7pages:
Hopefully I get someone soon
hello boss
Did you later get the car ?
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by 7pages(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Razaqademola1:
hello boss
Did you later get the car ?

No bro
Re: Hire Purchase on fairly used car by 7pages(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2022
Please come through for me

(1) (Reply)

Lady Resigns From Big Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There, Company / A Postgraduate Student Needed For A Scientific Research Job / FG Sends Message To Youths Over Batch D Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.