Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) (943 Views)

Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) / 360 View Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi (Video) / The Moment Buhari Called Tinubu “Mr President” in Bauchi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
It was such a heavy rain today in Bauchi. This is Bara in Kirfi LGA of Bauchi State. The road leading to Gombe from Bauchi was totally cut off at the Bara Bridge keeping motorists stranded. Watch the video. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqB3k_EUQr4

Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
God help us oooh!
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Stop disturbing us with Northern problems

Don't you have government or is it only ransom payment Bala Mohamed does

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Stop disturbing us with Northern problems

Don't you have government or is it only ransom payment Bala Mohamed does

My friend, it's "Nigerian problem", not " Northern problem" as the road in question is a Federal Government Road, not state road. Bala Mohammed is trying in himself as a governor... His people love him so much that they are ready to vote for him again come 2023. Remember, that same road whether Federal or State is being used by all, not only northerners...
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2021
winningwinner:

My friend, it's "Nigerian problem", not " Northern problem" as the road in question is a Federal Government Road, not state road. Bala Mohammed is trying in himself as a governor... His people love him so much that they are ready to vote for him again come 2023. Remember, that same road whether Federal or State is being used by all, not only northerners...
make una sell groundnut fix una roads o

We are tired of everyday Northern problems, is oil money meant for Northerner problem or shouldn't buhari have used the money squandered on Niger to fix it

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
grin

Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by Mayng01(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Isn’t that one of the extremist almajiris state!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
make una sell groundnut fix una roads o

We are tired of everyday Northern problems, is oil money meant for Northerner problem or shouldn't buhari have used the money squandered on Niger to fix it

You no go kill person for here oooh! If only you drink the oil e no go comot for your yansh?
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mayng01:
Isn’t that one of the extremist almajiris state!!!

Whatever... What I know is that extremism does not benefit anyone. And I don't believe the whole northerners are extremists...
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by HellAnus: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
winningwinner:

Whatever... What I know is that extremism does not benefit anyone. And I don't believe the whole northerners are extremists...

80% of northerners are extremists. Know this and know peace
Re: Aftermath Of Today's Heavy Rain In Bauchi (video) by winningwinner(m): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2021
HellAnus:

80% of northerners are extremists. Know this and know peace

Waoooh! You get bad mouth...

(1) (Reply)

The US Is Turning Oil-rich Nigeria Into A Proxy For Its Africa Wars / Enugu Is Now More Dangerous Than Sambisa Forest / Gov Ikpeazu’s Aide, Obinna Ibiam Resigns, Makes Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.