Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Create Ypur Own Job Opportunity - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Create Ypur Own Job Opportunity (159 Views)

Job Opportunity For Immediate Employment / Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity- Apply Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create Ypur Own Job Opportunity by GraceIgbabul(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Imagine this!

If all the data you have spent binge-watching Netflix, spending so much time on social media this year could appear in your bank account now, how much wealthier would you become?
The relationship between you and your mobile phone should be financially beneficial not parasitic.

No one should have to work 9/12hrs daily for one year and still not be able to afford the life of their dreams. People want different situations for themselves but are not willing to change and put themselves in a different environment. If you want more, you must do more.
-
If only 10 people are going to succeed at something, why shouldn’t you be one of them? Block out all the excuses in your head and listen ONLY to the people who have the results you want. Don’t listen to your broke friends neither should you listen to your broke self. This same advice changed my life.

A salary is a drug they give you to make you forget about your dreams.you can have anything in this world you desire you just gotta go out and get it...Don’t settle, you’re not mediocre.

Your life right now is a result of what YOU DID A YEAR AGO.
Your life a year from now will be a result of what YOU DO RIGHT NOW.

ACT ACCORDINGLY‼️‼️‼️

DON’T WORK HARD.
WORK SMART.

If you commit to developing a skillset and work on your mindset, in 6months from now, you will be in a completely different place mentally and financial.

Dm me ‘‘I WANT TO LEARN”

WhatsApp: +2348102632838
Instagram: https://instagram.com/graceigbabul
Re: Create Ypur Own Job Opportunity by TheManPregnant: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
GraceIgbabul:
Imagine this!

If all the data you have spent binge-watching Netflix, spending so much time on social media this year could appear in your bank account now, how much wealthier would you become?
The relationship between you and your mobile phone should be financially beneficial not parasitic.

No one should have to work 9/12hrs daily for one year and still not be able to afford the life of their dreams. People want different situations for themselves but are not willing to change and put themselves in a different environment. If you want more, you must do more.
-
If only 10 people are going to succeed at something, why shouldn’t you be one of them? Block out all the excuses in your head and listen ONLY to the people who have the results you want. Don’t listen to your broke friends neither should you listen to your broke self. This same advice changed my life.

A salary is a drug they give you to make you forget about your dreams.you can have anything in this world you desire you just gotta go out and get it...Don’t settle, you’re not mediocre.

Your life right now is a result of what YOU DID A YEAR AGO.
Your life a year from now will be a result of what YOU DO RIGHT NOW.

ACT ACCORDINGLY‼️‼️‼️

DON’T WORK HARD.
WORK SMART.

If you commit to developing a skillset and work on your mindset, in 6months from now, you will be in a completely different place mentally and financial.

Dm me ‘‘I WANT TO LEARN”

WhatsApp: +2348102632838
Instagram: https://instagram.com/graceigbabul

SCAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Shiba Inu In Naija / Achieve Your Dream Goal, Dream Is About SMART / Best JUKI Sewing Machines 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.