Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue (64678 Views)

BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Pageant President, King Fajag, Carpets BBNaija Over Beauty's Disqualification / Reno Omokri Cautions BBNaija Over Eloswag’s Subtle Campaign For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by dignity33: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Kayvee, has been withdrawn from the BBNaija season six show due to health issues.

This was announced via a brief from Big Brother, read by the Head of House, Pere, to all the housemates on Monday.

According to the brief, Kayvee has been advised by medical personnel to withdraw from the show due to health issues.

The announcement read, “Housemates, Big Brother trusts that you are all well and settling into the brand new week.

“As you have noticed, your fellow housemate Kayvee has been unwell for a few hours now.

“During this period, he has consulted with the medical doctor and has been advised to withdraw from the show to take care of his health.

“Based on this advice, Kayvee will no longer be part of the show for this season.

“Kayvee would like you all to know that he appreciates the time spent in the house with everyone. Your friendship, support, and love truly means a lot to him.

“Big Brother would like you to assist Kayvee with packing his bags and belongings and place them in the store room immediately.”

This announcement left the housemates very emotional as some were seen shedding tears as they helped Kayvee to pack his bags.

Kayvee has been emotionally detached from the housemates recently and that ahs caused major concern from fans and housemates.

Wth this withdrawal, it is believed Kayvee will be able to bounce back from his health issues.

https://punchng.com/breaking-kayvee-withdrawn-from-bbnaija-due-to-health-issues/

Watch KAYVEE's first Diary Session video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2t_wRgYm4M

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Village people

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by iamyemiakins(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Depression is real.

Check up on someone today and treat them well, the housemates didn't help his condition but some of them are now shedding crocodile tears. undecided

Let's all take mental health serious in this country, no be joke!

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Ekakamba: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by inoki247: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
First time wey someone will withdraw from something in Nigeria...

268 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by executioner(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by SensualMan1(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Your health first son.

Of what use is this silly show?

Look at the silly youths of Nigeria who aspire for leadership role tomorrow engrossed in frivolous show.

Like yahaya Bello like Nigerian youths.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by bigdammyj: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Noted
Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Onkax: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
angry

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Share

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by wethebest(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kk na

1 Like

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Bullman(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Village people

Mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by feekman(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaa

Kayvee nah my friend brother ooooo and I don go price Benz down like this angry
Which kind wahala be this
All the energy wey I don dey use like this how.... Haaaaaa embarassed
Which kind werey sickness be this ohhhh lawd

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Dozis: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's well, better be alive than die in the show.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by cafura: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Ehya

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
I read comments with the highest like.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Is it malaria or covid?
Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
embarassed
Them don stretch their hands from village take touch am lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by fweshbobo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Too bad

To have gotten an opportunity and loosing it at once �

2 Likes

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by melly4u: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Too bad,I feel for him and I shade tears��tears���

1 Like

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by revived: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
E go Be

2 Likes

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by PENISgod: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
This season of big brother naija is just some now... The show just boring this season... first it was to introduce a stupid and totally unnecessary wild card twist to the show, before u know, one mugu said he wanted to leave the show voluntarily, then they decided to add four new house mates nearly two weeks into the show, now this one has been withdrawn from the show....nna ehh...

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by kingemaker(m): 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
The same guy that has been talking about Lagos energy? And how he's going to bring all that energy to the show? This life sha. I hope he gets well soon and get over the disappointment. No wonder he has been secluding himself. I hope it's not covid sha

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
During this period, he has consulted with the medical doctor and has been advised to withdraw from the show to take care of his health.
Good health means not only the absence of disease in the body but a complete physical, mental, social as well as spiritual well-being of an individual.
From all of us @[b][/b] : Get well soon Kayvee.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by adesirebobo: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
it is well
Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Get well guy even though this show is not my kinda type of show but In the end we are all humans

7 Likes

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by McOluOmo: 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
bruteforce1:
Sorry, your village people have finally thwarted your chances of copping your share of the national (90M) cake.

Good luck in your future endeavors, all the best.

Follow up for this exotic piece 30,000m.a.h Remax energy station

High quality cell,

fast charging capacity,

2.1 A output current,
Pumpumking post=104860356:

[b]..ok sinse when did Kanye west join Nigeria big brother show?..... U homebase people mennnnnn!!!! (shakin my head)
angry

multiple protections

Call or WhatsApp number below

[/b]
[/s]
Sharap

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

14 Likes

Re: Kayvee Withdrawn From BBNaija Over Health Issue by taretoofine(m): 5:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
The battle is not for swift or the strong but the Lord who shows mercy

After all the hustle and bustle take a time to say thank you Lord

We are dust just like the book says

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best TV Series Right Now.... / Simply Tacha Is A Contestant On BBNaija 2019 / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.