Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation (28670 Views)

Brace Up To Defend Our Democracy - PDP Charges Nigerians On New Year / Fani Kayode: We Are Not Planning For Election Rerun / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
envoymedia:
Afghanistan: "We Must Never Rely On America Or The International Community To Defend Our Nation" - FFK

Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Instagram handle to share lessons to be learnt from the situation in Afghanistan as the Taliban insurgents take over the presidential palace in Kabul, IgbereTV reports.

The Taliban succeeded in overthrowing the Afghanistan government after the U.S. withdrew their troops following a 20-year occupation.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSm4_a-HPNE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Keep praying to that useless God...with doing the necessary......na God go come disarm those terrorist called boko haram and bandits abi?

Nigerians and these their God calling is very annoying.........as if no be the same God created the usa, singapore, kuwait , Germany and Japan.....

Oga FFK, the united states don't give a shit about nigeria....if una like make una kill una selves finish....e no concern them
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by bizhop01: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:
With this show of shame displayed by US any nation depend on them is on her own
How will you win a war against terrorism when the same people you are sacrificing for are the sponsor, take a good look of boko aram the same government claiming of fighting the insurgency are the major sponsors cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Idiko1: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:

Only a dumbass fool will depend on another country to defend his/her country.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Gunayo(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Talibann:
FFK is a Taliban, DSS should check him well, did I say DSS I have forgotten there Oga in ASO is an Al Qelda
Please check your temperature because You are not alright. It is you that is the Taliban. No wonder you tagged yourself Talibann.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Unfolding: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
You can't split a country for it's people. The majority support Taliban.
Wetin America suppose do 20 yrs ago na to split the country, after 20 yrs each of them go don know how to fight for themselves.

Now, no support they are back to square one. Wetin fit dey pursue person make am hang ontop plane. chaii[/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by rosinkkit: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
envoymedia:
Afghanistan: "We Must Never Rely On America Or The International Community To Defend Our Nation" - FFK

Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Instagram handle to share lessons to be learnt from the situation in Afghanistan as the Taliban insurgents take over the presidential palace in Kabul, IgbereTV reports.

The Taliban succeeded in overthrowing the Afghanistan government after the U.S. withdrew their troops following a 20-year occupation.

He wrote:

For once I agree with FFK.

The US spent 2.4 trillion dollars in Afghanistan in 20 years, lost thousands of lives, and it ended in defeat and chaos for the Americans.

It's a monumental humiliation and embarrassment for the US.

Any country that relies on the US army, or any western army - to 'save' them from their problems, well, you have your lesson here.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Habib101: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
A country that lacks resources in some areas have to import and assistance from another country that has it, they get something in return too, it called trade by barter, developing country apply this theories too fyi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by tunnamaniah(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na the million dollar question be this, you would prefer Russia or China?

Coz una go just open mouth waa
Techguy96:

So who would u prefer is world power
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Techguy96(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
tunnamaniah:
Na the million dollar question be this, you would prefer Russia or China?

Coz una go just open mouth waa
Help me ask am
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Idiko1: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
envoymedia:

Femi Fani-Kayode took to his Instagram handle to share lessons to be learnt from the situation in Femi Fani-Kayode as the Taliban insurgents take over the presidential palace in Kabul, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

For once, I had to agree with Femi Fani-Kayode on the dependence of USA for safety of one's country. There were no middle ground in Afghanistan because everybody is a hardened Muslim and Taliban. All the men trained by USA troops were Talibans. When the goofy Biden withdrew the US troops from Afghanistan, the so-called national army personals of Afghanistan changed uniform to Taliban.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Realtonytonero: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
No way
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Wordoftruth: 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:
what show of shame pls. American president simply made a mistake by withdrawing their troops from there. Just 2weels after they president withdraw them they Afghanistan yansh just open. Beside u can't America to be there forever na.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Murketeer: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
goodheart02:

Lol... I laugh you because you don't really understand what you want. The name Switzerland just sweet you for mouth. My dear the Swiss don't have what it takes to police the world. It takes a lot to become the type of force US, Russia and China has become in international politics. Don't be surprised if your wish is finally granted you'll see terrorists have a field day, and bully nations like North Korea invade South Korea with impunity because no one to checkmate them
But you Sha know ... South Korea has more weapons than the North and can withstand and even defeat the North in a war
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by tnerro1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
The US made a big mistake, once the taliban had bees defeated, they should have handed the country to the organization of Islamic countries to handle . Those people have been fighting for hundreds of years and they will continue to fight for hundreds more. So just leave them with their wahala, na dem dem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by loveth360(f): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Neddstark:
This should tell us that we are all on our own. If war breaks out in Nigeria, the troops America is sending is to evacuate their nationals.
So for all you listening to the mad men shouting secession, kill Igbo, kill Fulani, Yoruba slave, etc, i pity you. when shít hits the fan you go turn refugee. The hunger wey go waya you go pass the dry fasting you do for church camp. If you be woman, your will choose between your VJ or stomach, which you love the most. Say no to war at all costs. God bless Nigeria.
God divide Nigeria peacefully.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Sholaco: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Femi.. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by nkemjacob2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Taliban took over Afghanistan government due to corruption. Boko Haram persist cos of the same reason. Evil shall Neva gain ground in Nigeria
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Megasaucy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
FFK swinging, swinging, swinging to the centre of the right s-l-o-w-l-y.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Monogamy: 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Kenn55:

Thank you. I don't know what they want America to do. Stay in Afghanistan for another 20 years? The result will still be the same.
Afghan military total surrender without a fight shows they are even sympathetic to Taliban.
Any country that does not like how America pulled out should send their army to fight people who are mad.

@ emboldened, abi

grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by WaffenSS(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:

Shhhh!!

Don't let Igbos hear you.

They're still waiting for Amelica to invade Nigeria, topple buhari, and dash them biafra.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by linearity: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:

How is it a ‘show of shame’?

They have been there for 20 years, and have paid some price in gold and blood, how many more years should they have stayed?

Many supposedly Afghan soldiers are Taliban Recruits who infiltrated their ranks and US base there, plus some Afghan soldiers didn’t support the ‘infidel’ Christian America soldiers in the continual fight against their Muslim ‘brothers’ in the Taliban.

The way the Taliban sweeped through the whole country in less than a week tells me that, some Afghan soldiers may have removed their uniform and put on the rebel regalia and took them on a tour around the country as a plant the white Taliban flag from town to town.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by WaffenSS(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Pweetiedude:
This man is now becoming boring

Why?

Because he isn't insulting muslims and northerners?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by preacherz: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
cosse:

I want to educate you on international politics..but i fear it might be a waste of time...imagine me writing 6 paragraphs of american afghanistan history and realize u were just an overzealous road side illetrate aboki..it would hurt me a lot...

Hahahhahahahahhahaha hahahhahaha hahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahaa

Nigerians 100%Savage. *��*

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Map1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Baawaa post=104859461]With this show of shame displayed by US any nation depend on them is on her own[/quote) can you tell me there fault?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
This man should rest he is becoming a nuisance to the public.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Pweetiedude(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
WaffenSS:

Why?

Because he isn't insulting muslims and northerners?
I'm a Yoruba Muslim for your information
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by pongwa(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
envoymedia:

He wrote:

WWIII is around the corner. The US can't keep fighting needless wars
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Hendtime: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Talibann:
FFK is a Taliban, DSS should check him well, did I say DSS I have forgotten there Oga in ASO is an Al Qelda

LMAO
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by goodheart02(m): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Murketeer:

But you Sha know ... South Korea has more weapons than the North and can withstand and even defeat the North in a war

Ahhh... Not true oo. The North has a nuclear arsenal and a one million man standing army at the border of South Korea. That's why the US established the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) at the border to protect the South and prevent the North from entering.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Fortez: 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by Jerryherd: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
I totally agree on this ... FFK spoke the truth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: We Must Never Rely On America To Defend Our Nation by t2luv1: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Baawaa:

What Shame !!!! This whole debacle could have been avoided right from the beginning. US was attacked by 20 individuals of which 18 were from Saudi Arabia and 2 from Kuwait. Instead we attacked Iraq, and Afghanistan for reason I am still scratching my head to understand. Our main objective was to get Bin Liden we didn't need to invade Afghanistan to get that done. Sending drone would have been cheaper, But we did, and we ended up spending over $1.5 Trillion Dollars yeah you heard right TRILLION. To make matter worse this war raged during 4 administrations (Republican And Democrat), I guess stupidity is an equal opportunity employer. This is not about shame, I see foot prints of arrogance written all over the whole situations. One good thing that came out of this, if you can call it that, at least the government transition went smoother than what we went through from Trump to Biden

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" / "Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.