Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman (583 Views)

Only Minions Justifying Their Cheques Need Wike In Our Party - Rivers APC / Anti-party: Rivers APC Suspends Chairman, Legal Adviser, Berates Amaechi / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Rivers State, Desmond Akawor, has declared that the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State, Chibuike Amaechi, would return to the party.

The PDP Chairman said this at an event in the Ikwerre LGA where scores of defectors from other political parties joined the PDP.

According to him, “Our brothers that are joining the PDP; I listened to almost all your leaders, they were all PDP members. They have gone to see. They saw nothing and that is why they are all back.

“One day, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, your son, will come back to his family, which is PDP. He has to come back because he was a speaker. Where he went, he went for a reason.

“He went to remove President Jonathan. Jonathan has gone, so he should come back to his party. I have said it. They say I should not repeat that.

“Right in Ikwerre Local Government, I am saying it again. My brother, my friend, the bosom friend of our Governor, Nyesom Wike, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, come back home.”

Amaechi left the PDP in 2014 and became a prominent part of the APC that fought and wrestled power from the ruling party in 2015.

With the help of Amaechi and other top members of the PDP who left in 2014, such as Bukola Saraki, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and a host of others, APC was able to defeat the PDP government led by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/16/2023-wikes-bosom-friend-amaechi-will-return-to-our-party-rivers-pdp-chairman/

Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Return as a Lion or a Lizard?
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by annisy(f): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
PDP AND APC are one and thesame
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by Baawaa(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
“He went to remove President Jonathan. Jonathan has gone, so he should come back to his party. I have said it. They say I should not repeat that.
This man brain has been diminished
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
How is this news? PDP=APC
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by Ahmed0336(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Return as a Lion or a Lizard?
As a crocodile undecided
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by Ovamboland(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Rivers State, Desmond Akawor, has declared that the leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the State, Chibuike Amaechi, would return to the party.

The PDP Chairman said this at an event in the Ikwerre LGA where scores of defectors from other political parties joined the PDP.

According to him, “Our brothers that are joining the PDP; I listened to almost all your leaders, they were all PDP members. They have gone to see. They saw nothing and that is why they are all back.

“One day, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, your son, will come back to his family, which is PDP. He has to come back because he was a speaker. Where he went, he went for a reason.

“Right in Ikwerre Local Government, I am saying it again. My brother, my friend, the bosom friend of our Governor, Nyesom Wike, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, come back home.”

Amaechi left the PDP in 2014 and became a prominent part of the APC that fought and wrestled power from the ruling party in 2015.

With the help of Amaechi and other top members of the PDP who left in 2014, such as Bukola Saraki, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and a host of others, APC was able to defeat the PDP government led by former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Source:https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/16/2023-wikes-bosom-friend-amaechi-will-return-to-our-party-rivers-pdp-chairman/

Tinubu was never in PDP and could not have left a party he was never part of.
Re: 2023: Wike’s Bosom Friend,amaechi Will Return To Our Party – Rivers PDP Chairman by moriss33(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2021

“He went to remove President Jonathan. Jonathan has gone, so he should come back to his party. I have said it. They say I should not repeat that."

Everyone knows ....except zombies
But PDP currently is dead....no reason to return,

(1) (Reply)

Staffs Of Julius Berger Protest Over Poor Salaries In Port Harcourt / Nigeria Minister Of Power Reportedly Collapsed After Sack / BREAKING: Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.