Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon (569 Views)

IGP: Politicians Arming, Deploying Thugs For Edo, Ondo Polls / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by vasel15: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
I am not a Prophet I am just a strategist and if I was Buhari that is what I would do, they released el zarzaky, they settled Shias, no more noise or protest from the Shias

Bokoharam commanders laying down their arms

The Nigerian army would soon announce an operation that they would soon deploy to the southeast to mop up hoodlums, they won't mention Ipob or Esn

Fulanis are not ready to restructure or break up Nigeria they are going to keep Nigeria by force and Britain is in support but they would back out as soon as a lot of people starts dying

Fulanis would come just like Kanu always say and I am sad that Kanu is not leading this current battle and they would come and soon just like Kanu predicted, Mark my word they would come

https://www.biafranboys.org/i-see-nigerian-army-deploying-to-south
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by annisy(f): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
The clueless one can be predicted
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by Totilopussylick(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
I hope not.
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by vasel15: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I hope not.

It is real they would come
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by vasel15: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
annisy:
The clueless one can be predicted

Lol
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by Captain8(m): 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
gorila war is around the corner....
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by optionalY09: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
They’ll deploy boko haram
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by orisa37: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vain Threats. Foolish Bluffs.
Re: I See The Nigerian Army Deploying To The South Soon by vasel15: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
orisa37:
Vain Threats. Foolish Bluffs.

Fulani boy what are you saying

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Did Not Kill Madam Dora's Husband / Chinwetalu Agu And A Tribalized Nigeria By Alexander Ubani / BREAKING!! Northern Christian Elders Advice Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.