Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN (1041 Views)

Russia Releases Evidence Of How US Created Monkeypox In Nigeria / Vladimir Pozner: How The US Created Vladimir Putin / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by GTCO: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
This has nothing do do with Islam. Just politics and arms trade

The US are not saints as their media has painted and projected them to be. The US are the real problem to the world. Their media do a good image laundry job and don't let the world hear the bad side.

The bad side I am will tell you today is how the USA sponsor the TALIBAN
After the Soviet Union intervened in Afghanistan in 1979, Islamic mujahideen fighters engaged in war with those Soviet forces. Some of those Islamic fighters would later transform into the Taliban according to Professor Carole Hillenbrand who stated: "The West helped the Taliban to fight the Soviet takeover of Afghanistan".[10]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban%27s_rise_to_power

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by AntiBalaka: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
GTCO:
This has nothing do do with Islam. Just politics and arms trade

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban%27s_rise_to_power

And they were full of praises of him back then.

Osama is a CIA agent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by Monogamy: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Enough abegii.

Which law are the Taliban going to impose in Afghanistan? No be Sharia law?

Would any of you people supporting Taliban pray to be under those laws?

Taliban are less than 24 hours in power ,they have been sharing young Afghanistan girls among themselves.. Earthly virgin.. undecided

Now that reasonable numbers of Afghans are fleeing the country, who are the Taliban going to govern again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by Mogadishuu: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:
?
Taliban are less than 24 hours in power ,they have been sharing young Afghanistan girls among themselves.. Earthly virgin.. undecided

Now that reasonable numbers of Afghans are fleeing the country, who are the Taliban going to govern again?
This kind of view coming from a Killer herdsmans supporter like you is surprising. Never knew you ain't a total zombie ma friend.

By the way leave the number of girls to be married off by the Taliban for the feminist to fight. Now is the time to know if feminism is useful or they depend on men to fight their cause

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by madridguy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
This has nothing do do with Islam. Just politics and arms trade.
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
"Innovative" Shari'a Law.

Monogamy:
Enough abegii.

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by InaNla(f): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
Monogamy:
Enough abegii.

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by donbachi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
International conspiracy is far bigger than terrorism..make dem no table any country mata.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by motymop: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
The CIA and the Pakistan secret services created taliban to fight the Soviet in Afghanistan.

US withdrawal in Afghanistan is part of a peace deal with Taliban and Afghanistan. The deal stipulates that the United states must withdraw before September 2021.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by AntiBalaka: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:
Enough abegii.

Well whatever the Taliban stands for at least they hated gays and pedophiles.

Google Bacha Bazi and see how the Afghan govt encouraged Pederasty and rape of young boys.

The leftists in America are against the Taliban because they will stop LGBTQ madness and keep those lower beings in their place in the kitchen.

For the fact that the leftiods are up in rage, I am more than consoled.

Besides, Afghanistan is 100% Muslim. If they want to return to the stone age how is that anybody's business and why must Americans die to have young Afghan sluts wear jeans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by obonujoker(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Who cares??/ USA is still the greatest country in the world
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by GTCO: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
obonujoker:
Who cares??/ USA is still the greatest country in the world

Fun fact... Nigeria is greater than USA angry

1 Like

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by AntiBalaka: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
GTCO:

Fun fact... Nigeria is greater than USA angry
[/s]
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by daroz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
This says it all

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by x123xlolls(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Y
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by x123xlolls(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
daroz:
This says it all

Translate
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by x123xlolls(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Well whatever the Taliban stands for at least they hated gays and pedophiles.

Google Bacha Bazi and see how the Afghan govt encouraged Pederasty and rape of young boys.

The leftists in America are against the Taliban because they will stop LGBTQ madness and keep those lower beings in their place in the kitchen.

For the fact that the leftiods are up in rage, I am more than consoled.

Besides, Afghanistan is 100% Muslim. If they want to return to the stone age how is that anybody's business and why must Americans die to have young Afghan sluts wear jeans?

My thoughts exactly
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by Uyi168: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2021
We know very well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by rottennaija(m): 10:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Enough abegii.

It's their own country. Its their right. Go to UAE and see if you will not obey their laws, including no public display of affect, drinking alcohol etc.
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by GTCO: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Uyi168:
We know very well.
exactly what's happening
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by Cousin9999: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Obviously.
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by obonujoker(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
CIA as usual
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by GTCO: 5:06am On Aug 18, 2021
daroz:
This says it all
says nothing. Related to the thread
Re: What If I Told You The US Created TALIBAN by seunmsg(m): 6:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Taliban is a Saudi creation but they enjoy the support of the US until 2001.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taliban Wine & Dine Inside Afgan President's Palace / BREAKING: China Threatens "Unprecedented Military Pressure" Over Nancy Pelosi's / EU ports has just blocked Russia's free $300m fertilizer to Africa nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.