Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,065 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Bbnaija: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations, Tega Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations, Tega Reveals (243 Views)

"My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations, Tega Reveals by hdmovieplug(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Tega, has revealed why she is not worried about nominations.
This revelation came after the Sunday live eviction show where Tega, Saskay, Princess, and Nini, escaped possible eviction.

In a discussion with Saskay and Michael, Tega pointed out that she’s not worried about getting nominated because that’s what the game is all about.

Tega said:-

“I’m not worried about it because as you’re entering into the Diary room, you’re nominating someone and another person will nominate you. So you don’t have to worry about it.

“So when I see people come out and be like, ‘You’ll be smiling at me now, you’ll go in there and nominate me,’ didn’t you nominate someone? So what are you expecting? That I should frown my face at you because I nominated you?”

“What did I come into this house to do? To keep smiling with each other?”

In agreement, Saskay said:-

“If I want you to leave, I’d need you to leave.I wasn’t even the least bothered when Pere replaced Saga with me. He had to do what he had to do.”

Tega continued:-

“When they asked me why I nominated someone, I said it was just the person’s time to leave. I don’t have an excuse, somebody has to leave.”

https://allmuzzic.com/bbnaija-why-im-not-worried-about-nominations-tega-tells/

Re: Bbnaija: Why I’m Not Worried About Nominations, Tega Reveals by Kenny242(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

/ Bbnaija's Tega & Her Husband Hug And Kiss For The First Time After Her Eviction / Koko Listic Koko Went To Boutique To Select Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.