Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” (1793 Views)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Funeral, Hidden Truth Cause Of Death Revealed(video) / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Koboskit: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
“God Has revealed to me the Person that Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” – Spiritual Man Ask To meet Pastor Adeboye To Tell Him Cause of his Son Death, Nigerian Attack him (Video)

According to a viral video posted some hours ago on the internet,a man has claimed to know the cause of general overseer of The redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye death, PraizeMedia report.

The man who nigerians have attacked at the comment section ask to meet pastor Adeboye to reveal to him the cause of death of his son.

Watch below �
https://praizemedia.com.ng/2021/08/16/god-has-revealed-to-me-the-person-that-killed-pastor-adeboye-son-dare-adeboye-spiritual-man-ask-to-meet-pastor-adeboye-to-tell-him-cause-of-his-son-death-nigerian-attack-him-video/

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Mozino007(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Weed Smoker

3 Likes

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by EmptyGarden(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hunger can make you do strange things o... Weed too.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by illicit(m): 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
What makes them think he is lying....

Does God not speak to Adeboye too?

Or does anybody have the Monopoly of God

1 Like

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by yuping(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wetin weed and poverty go cause ehnn, the world is not ready for it.

1 Like

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Idamond: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
media attention seeker mtch grin grin grin grin
Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lols...y'all saying weed this weed that should stop insulting that plant.
Weed gives chills. His own is hunger

1 Like

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
There are some things you just don't joke with.. Smh

2 Likes

Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Spicylate(f): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Na wa!
Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
yuping:
Wetin weed and poverty go cause ehnn, the world is not ready for it.

Hmmmm.. you be scientist? This your talk deep oh!
Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by Reward9ja: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Rest kwanu
Re: God Has Revealed To Me The Person That Killed Pastor Adeboye Son Dare Adeboye” by phemmyfour: 8:14am On Aug 17, 2021
When the weed is good....it does affect most part of the reasoning

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Human: Tems Reacts After Fans Accused Him Of Harassing Her On Stage / Britney Spears Loses Custody Of Her Kids / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.