Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy (27507 Views)

Liquorose Emerges Head Of House As Emmanuel Wins The Ultimate Veto Power Game / BBNaija: Liquorose Emerges Head Of House (Video) / Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Head Of House For Final Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by BigJoe19: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
ProphetJeroboam:
When you were a youth, what did you innovate? Somebody said I should ask you
I’m still a youth lol, check my profile here. I’m a pilot for your information and I am offshore bro. Based in Dubai.
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by vickydevoka(m): 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Stop eating late at night.

Late-night eating can increase your blood sugar levels, cause potbelly, and heartburns.

Don't eat late at night.

{Share for late-night eaters}

lipsrsealed
Thank you. Buh I sleep late at night
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by vickydevoka(m): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
seunaj:
We are talking abt the terrible situation in Afghanistan and the similar and gradual eminent takeover of the North by these Islamic sects, you are there telling us about "Maria the shenker of Mr Pere"
Dear southerners,
Learn from Afghanistan. The only grace to escape the Islamic calamity that is spreading fast from the north to the south is by the implementation of State police or the total breakup of the south from the north. It's time to wage serious war against your senators to act now or never!
By the way, serves General Pere well. Stop wasting love on who no give a damn abt you.
Na mumy way him be . Him n ozo no get different. Fine boys way believe dem fit get any gal. Fine gals way news money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Vinnie2000(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
The game is stagged, why did ebuka stop pere from been dhoh?.. Yeyeynatu

It is Done to AVOID concentration of power in the Hands of one person!!

Pere was HOH! Now you want Him to be Deputy wen there are Others?

So, the Organizers are correct.

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Vikalinda(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by seyz91(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Something must kill a man

You eat late or not

Death awaits us all undecided

WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Late-night eating can increase your blood sugar levels, cause potbelly, and heartburns.

Don't eat late at night.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by seyz91(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy
ProphetJeroboam:
When you were a youth, what did you innovate? Somebody said I should ask you
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by NoFucksToGive: 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Africana1123:
you mean your parent

E pain am grin

Illiterate. grin
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Africana1123(m): 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

E pain am grin

Illiterate. grin
low life nigga
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Africana1123(m): 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

E pain am grin

Illiterate. grin
like your parent
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Where you raised by an animal ? Can't you talk like a human being ?
Dont mind d cunt
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Talibann:
Biggie needs to be careful with his twist of game if not my men will come to take over the show from him bkus its haram to us and what believed.

shocked

Yes. Very big haram. Why should we be allowed to view such big breast and observe human interactions? We are awaiting our virgins in paradise. The female body is haram. Let us pluck out our eyes so that we gain 777 virgins in paradise. Please start and I shall follow.
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
I read she is banned for the HOH room so i guess that's why she didn't choose Pere...so she b by his side in d common room tongue
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigeria’s future is dark with youths that are not innovative but very knowledgeable about BBN. The leaders of the future have turned to the disasters of the future.

Be sensible for once nah. This is a TV show that hurts no one. What innovation, other than motivational talk, has your big head brought about? Is being a pilot your innovation?

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by dan56: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don't eat late at night.

lipsrsealed

Not doubting but just curious. “Late night eating” depends on the individual’s sleeping hours right?

I mean he or she need to eat some hour before going to bed. Or do the body know day and night?

Asking for night crawlers? Those who their normal sleeping hours is 3:00Am or 4:00Am. But eat maybe by 10:00 or 11:00. Which is more than 3 hours for digestion before bed time.

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by dan56: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
vickydevoka:

Thank you. Buh I sleep late at night
That’s what I’m curious about. That should be hours before sleeping. Not tagging it. Late night eating.
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by BigJoe19: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Be sensible for once nah. This is a TV show that hurts no one. What innovation, other than motivational talk, has your big head brought about? Is being a pilot your innovation?
Ok it’s fine, so the youths should be encouraged to watch BBN and leave important things?
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by pacespot(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don't eat late at night.

lipsrsealed

Hunger never catch you in the night before?

I think the better advice should be, stop eating late in the night and going to bed immediately.

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Realfrankie(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
sommy03:
Rubbish show

You are calling it rubbish show but your still using your data to comment

I don't think you're okay
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Realfrankie(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Nigeria’s future is dark with youths that are not innovative but very knowledgeable about BBN. The leaders of the future have turned to the disasters of the future.

Use this your comment to go and collect money from the bank
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
BigJoe19:
Ok it’s fine, so the youths should be encouraged to watch BBN and leave important things?

Even without BBN, many youths can't stay off Instagram, Snapchat & Facebook for hrs. Talking about indecent scenes, most home videos or films & pictures that we see on TV/social media now glorify sex & indecency. Take it or leave it.
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by NoFucksToGive: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Africana1123:
like your parent

E pain the illiterate grin
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by adeoladeola(f): 12:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Seeing this & I'm like WTF, I just finished taking semo; it's 12:31am here.

WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Don't eat late at night.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by dan56: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2021
adeoladeola:

Seeing this & I'm like WTF, I just finished taking semo; it's 12:31am here.

Depends on when your going to bed. If you will be awake for the next 2-3 hours before sleep. That won’t apply.

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by ProphetJeroboam: 1:02am On Aug 17, 2021
BigJoe19:
I’m still a youth lol, check my profile here. I’m a pilot for your information and I am offshore bro. Based in Dubai.
May God guide you on your endeavors bro. I’m a medical student and watching big brother doesn’t stop me from studying to become one of the best doctors in the world. Stay safe smiley

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 17, 2021
BigJoe19:
Aspiring pilot or rated?
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Emeka71(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I read she is banned for the HOH room so i guess that's why she didn't choose Pere...so she b by his side in d common room tongue
Maria is Pere's babe; she knows what she is doing; she didn't choose him so that people won't start complaining that is this thing about only them; so she chose Boma who she understand has some influence in the show; you would discover that she has a plan to relieve Pere of being nominated to eviction; because she won't nominate him; she would also influence Boma not to nominate him; if possible she could be able to turn people off nominating Pere.

1 Like

Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Coldie(m): 6:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Emeka71:
Maria is Pere's babe; she knows what she is doing; she didn't choose him so that people won't start complaining that is this thing about only them; so she chose Boma who she understand has some influence in the show; you would discover that she has a plan to relieve Pere of being nominated to eviction; because she won't nominate him; she would also influence Boma not to nominate him; if possible she could be able to turn people off nominating Pere.
A past head of house can't be choosen again immediately after his reign by his deputy
Re: Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy by Emeka71(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coldie:

A past head of house can't be choosen again immediately after his reign by his deputy
She is going to keep Pere off eviction because she won't nominate him; also, Boma won't nominate him either; and even if others nominate him; Maria would definitely save him and replace him with another house-mate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Storm Kigali Rwanda For AMAA 2018 (photos & Updates) / Iroko TV Owner Jason Njoku Cheating Nollywood, Nigerian Film Producers / Behind-the-scenes Raunchy Pictures Of 'Days Of Sin'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.