Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes (2859 Views)

Ebubeagu Killings In Awomama: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts (Video, Pix) / Kanunta, Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Blames Simon Ekpa For Killing Of FRSC Officials. / Ijelespeaks Exposes Apostle Suleman Naked Video Call - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
If you're following you'll know that some planned attacks by ESN is exposed by Ijelespeaks like the one of yesterday to.

Well Ijelespeaks has come out to expose how Nnamdi Kanu brother Emmanuel Kanu impregnated his couson who goes by the name Chinyere okezie. And he challenges the lawyer to sue him if he is lying. Ijelespeaks has revealed the location of Chinyere Okezie family's compound uncensored. Reminds us that the mango tree in Nnamdi Kanu's conpound withered with fruits on her because of the abominations of the family

Tomorrow we will be briefing you how Nnamdi Kanu sister did abortion.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=578721669807550&id=107121501649867

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by kingsways: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
It would have been better if he impregnated your mother

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chinyere Okezie the cousin that Emmanuel Kanu got pregnant now has a boy. And Emmanuel Kanu was not in Abuja today...

Join live as Nnamdi Kanu family background is being exposed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Aboks(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
OK NA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
So?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Barrister Ejiofor has never seen Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS custody. Ijelespeaks exposes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by malcom1X: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everyone has his opinion.

I'll like to hear the complete story.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by meccuno: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingsways:
It would have been better if he impregnated your mother
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
what i read nnamdi kanu brother impregnated his cousin IJELESPEAKS

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Throwback: 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
This guy is a thorn in Kanu's flesh.

Where one person madness march break, na there another person own dey accelerate.

I only hope he doesn't tell lies like Kanu tells lies so effortlessly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
jerseyboy:
So?
Because Nnamdi Kanu said we should check his family background
That was why the mango tree in his Compound withered in less than a week with fruits on her. That is an abomination in our land. U can go to Afarekwu the mango tree is still there. Withered.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
waiting for topics like nnamdi kanus village was involved in slave thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by kingsways: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Swear that you are not a bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
and topics like nnamdi kanu evolved from homosapiens
ijele expose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by donjahsy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
This boy is gradually going mad. They must have injected you in turkey while deporting you.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
nnamdu kanu eats with right hand ijele expose
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by colorsofrainbow: 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hehe... I wish torment people the way Nnamdi Kanu torments people morning afternoon night
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by kingsways: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Barrister Ejiofor has never seen Nnamdi Kanu in the DSS custody. Ijelespeaks exposes

Just wait, I m going inform your neighbour that you used to peep his wife when she's bathing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingsways:

Just wait, I m going inform your neighbour that you used to peep his wife when she's bathing

Prove it wrong. Ijelespeaks is always placing a bet on any information he gives. Just that u ipob bandits are always emotional

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has not been seen I can bet anything - Ijelespeaks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Because Nnamdi Kanu said we should check his family background
That was why the mango tree in his Compound withered in less than a week with fruits on her. That is an abomination in our land. U can go to Afarekwu the mango tree is still there. Withered.
So we should remain Fulani Slaves because Nnamdi Kanu's brother impregnated the cousin.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by sapientia(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
NL gave this guy a platform for fake news

So sad Seun have not done anything about it

OyigboUpdate:

You are a paid Government propagandist and Anarchist

You live for Biafra

You have already been scarified in the spirit hence you can never rest without ranting about IPOB

Imagine first page of your posts

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
jerseyboy:

So we should remain Fulani Slaves because Nnamdi Kanu's brother impregnated the cousin.

Then why did he say "we are whiter than white?"

Ijelespeaks has exposed how Nnamdi Kanu sister did abortions I'll show you guys tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Who cares to know? Face your own problems, Nnamdi Kanu is not your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
sapientia:

Nnamdi Kanu brother Emmanuel Kanu impregnated his cousin Chinyere okezie prove me wrong or get emotional.

This is defamation Ijelespeaks is challenging Ejiofoe on this in live video.

Go to court or get emmotional.

Nnamdi Kanu brother impregnated his cousin Chinyere okezie quote me anywhere. The courts are open

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Who cares to know? Face your own problems, Nnamdi Kanu is not your problem.

No Nnamdi Kanu is destroying my land so he is my problem.

Didn't u see what his unknown gunmen are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Notasyouthink: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
So emmanuel kanu is lying too??

Continue!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
sapientia:

Do u mean the Ijelespeaks that has been invited on BBC several times.

Nnamdi Kanu himself stylishly mentions him..

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw master prophet made a video abour him and mentioned his name.

Ijelespeaks was in court and challenged Sowore.

There is no top IPOB media personel who has bever mentioned Ijelespeaks on live video.

Ijelespeaks is live I am his media personel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by OyigboUpdate: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So emmanuel kanu is lying too??

Continue!

Yes.

Nnamdi Kanu has not been seen. Well u guys don't ask how Ijele get this top secrets..

Just like Omote Biafra cried out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Mayng01(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
This man’s name is ijele idiot

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Notasyouthink: 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Yes.

Nnamdi Kanu has not been seen. Well u guys don't ask how Ijele get this top secrets..

Just like Omote Biafra cried out.

Why am I even wasting my precious time with udele aburu ọnụ. You're nothing but a lying goon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Impregnated His Cousin Ijelespeaks Exposes by Notasyouthink: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Do u mean the Ijelespeaks that has been invited on BBC several times.

Nnamdi Kanu himself stylishly mentions him..

Nnamdi Kanu inlaw master prophet made a video abour him and mentioned his name.

Ijelespeaks was in court and challenged Sowore.

There is no top IPOB media personel who has bever mentioned Ijelespeaks on live video.

Ijelespeaks is live I am his media personel
Media personel my poo!
You're too small to be noticed by the great Nnamdi Kanu not to talk of stylishly mentioned by him.
After begging for the same donations you always accuse Kanu of, what happened??
Don't forget that you were deported from turkey just for raising your ugly head against IPOB grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Supporters Lambast Him For Picking Shettima As Running Mate / Oshomole Asking Tinubu To Put His Hands Down During National Anthem / BREAKING: Tinubu In Fresh Trouble As Northern APC Senators Rebel Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.