Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash (5368 Views)

Imo West: Ex-Imo Commissioner, Meekam Dumps Ihedioha Over Onyereri's Removal / Supreme Court: PDP Members Accuse Ihedioha Of Plotting Onyereri’s Removal / Jones Onyereri: Supreme Court Kicks PDP Out Of Imo West Senate Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by aminulive: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

A leading and life touching Humanitarian Organization in Orlu Zone popularly known as Rt. Hon. Sir Jones Onyereri KSP Foundation, today, celebrated the youths of Orlu Zone and beyond.

Speaking through the Foundation's Media Crew, Dr. Jones, stated that, "As a society, it’s our job to protect our youth from the evils that lurk in the shadows. We take extra care to do that for as long as possible, and it’s done so that they remain unspoiled."

The youth population is known for having big, limitless imagination. It enables them to see the world in a different light; it also keeps them from ever getting bored.

They look towards the future, create scenarios in their heads, and project their creative ideas onto their futures.

Dr. Jones Onyereri, who has empowered so many Youths and still Empowering more of the Youths of Orlu Zone through his Foundation's magnanimity, charged the youths of the zone to remain patriotic in the affairs of the Zone, Imo and Nigeria at large.

The Philantropist also donated the sum of N570,000 to one Onwuka Izuchukwu Daniel to facilitate his academic journey abroad. A visibly elated Daniel said;

"My Brothers and Sisters, I am Onwuka Izuchukwu Samuel."

"I am from Nkwerre LGA, Orlu Zone, In Imo State"

" I enjoin you to join me to thank Rt. Hon. Sir Jones Onyereri Ph.D, KSP Foundation for helping me secure my future."

Indeed, they are truly exhibiting their slogan in reality which says, "Touching Lives"

"Over the weekend, Friday to be precised, I put a call across to Rt. Hon. Dr. Jones Onyereri, for his Financial Assistance towards my overseas's academic Journey which is being hindered by fund. Immediately, he asked me to come to his house if I was truly sure that fund was my challenge. Yesterday morning, I was in his house in Owerri and I went there with every necessary documents and there and then he directed his Foundation, Jones Foundation to sign a cheque of my request which was FIVE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY THOUSAND (570, 000) and it was immediately done and presented to me as you can see in these pictures."

" I am happy and thankful to Jones Foundation and the person of Rt. Hon. Sir Dr. Jones Onyereri KSP, for his kind gesture towards me and others. It's my earnest prayer that God in heaven shall continue to provide for him and his family at every point of their need. I pray that God shall perfect all that concerns him and grant him every of his heart desires, Amen."

"God bless Sir Jones."

https://politicsnigeria.com/jones-onyeriri-foundation-empowers-imo-youths-doles-out-cash/

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by aminulive: 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2021

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by COdeGenesis: 4:51am On Aug 17, 2021
CON MEN

5 Likes

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Kennitrust(m): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Lol

Best gift is to teach me how to get it

The gain you make from your skills hardly fall

But a given gain that you didn't work for does not last.

If you want to do something, do something that the legacy will last

1 Like

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Nobody: 4:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Great man always kind
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Onyenna(m): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Abovebest(m): 4:58am On Aug 17, 2021
If someone do good
Hail am for that present good,
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2021
One good wrong step

1 Like

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by akinmusi(m): 5:03am On Aug 17, 2021
God protect us from the evil lurking in the shadows at Aso Rock. The Pantamis of Federal Might

1 Like

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Wapgod(m): 5:09am On Aug 17, 2021
Get free Dangote cement and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.

As for the post, This is a good gesture from the honourable.
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Monogamy: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Nice one

But which political position is he aspiring for? All this can't be free

3 Likes

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Wovdano: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlacla dominique mukina Seun

Rule 18
Bad belle
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 17, 2021
For his journey abroad, whatever happens to giving scholarship that covers feeding and accommodation..
These people should empower youths, teach them skills that can make them employ other people as well and finance them..
All these kobo kobo will take them no where
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Onyeririeri grin

This man from Okorocha constituency

politicians are what we call in Igbo
weta isi welu isi (Anambra dialect)
nothing goes for nothing for an average politician
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Monogamy: 5:59am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Onyeririeri grin

Cancelling or hustling? Pick one
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:

Cancelling or hustling? Pick one

pester me from now till tomorrow I'll never reply your pm
you're not my type
Stop pestering and trolling every nairaland ladies
you've been rejected

I don't like you

cc
Fahdiga

1 Like

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Authoreety: 6:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Way to go... Not that rubbish ugwuanyi did in Enugu some days back
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Zico5(m): 6:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Nigeria politicians, they do everything for purpose. The purpose will be revealed in due course.
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by slimman007: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2021
Wapgod:
Get free Dangote cement and GT Bank shares by clicking on the link on my signature.

As for the post, This is a good gesture from the honourable.

Mr man when will you desist from this fraudulent act that is in you...I don't know the joy you derive from defrauding people of their hard earn money......People beware of these scammers on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Queenslander(f): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Nice gesture!!

Well done!!
Re: Jones Onyereri Foundation Empowers Imo Youths, Doles Out Cash by Goddard(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Onyeririeri grin

Bring head, take head bro.
Wete Ishi bia were Ishi (Imo dialect)
Gbagama udaku gbagama (Taliban dialect)
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Set To Launch The Revised National Population Policy Today / 419 of all types is a Nigeria-wide vice: The case of the Houston MedicAid Fraud. / Africa's Most Entrepreneurial Ethnic Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.