Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights (29001 Views)

Apple Suspends All Product Sales In Russia / Maersk Suspends All Container Shipping To Russia / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by WaffenSS(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2021
27Pushing30:

How did Biden reverse it? Thanks

Also per your quote that the US does not negotiate with terrorists” please Google Bowe Bergdahl. And Thank me later.

By "he did" i meant Biden screwed up.

I'm perfectly aware of the case of Bowe Bergdahl since he went AWOL and the subsequent mission by DEVGRU to rescue him as told in No Easy Day by Matt Bissonnette.

His case was one man, this is wholesale capitulation to the Taliban that Trump engineered and Biden saw through.

So yes Biden goofed but Trump also shares the blame.

1 Like

Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2021
nairabacks:

When Americans voted Biden they voted a death cult into power.

Must you say rubbish
You are nothing but a clown.
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by BafanaBafana: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Vado:

I think they would have minded their business if 3000+ Americans didn't lose their lives to this ragtags dirty bearded bastards in the first place.
What made 3000 Americans loose their lives first
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by nairabacks(f): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Must you say rubbish
You are nothing but a clown.

You sound pained.... kiss

The truth, kiss it.
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
nairabacks:

You sound pained.... kiss

The truth, kiss it.

There is nothing truthful in what you said hence your lies which shows your pain.You won't even recognize truth if you see it since you are not that bright. kiss
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by donmik: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Every damn problem in the middle east is as a result of western invasion. What were they looking for there in the first place.
US pulling out of Afghanistan is the best thing. If the Afghan government couldn't withstand the Taliban, it means they are not strong enough to be in charge.
Countries should give the Taliban conditions that they respect human rights and do away with their extreme laws in order for them to be recognised. That's the way forward.
But those people never have negotiation with UN laws since they are religious barbarics

1 Like

Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
joinnow:

You did not add the speed
As in nomal commercial plan hit 600km per hr.
They should have Google how to hang on plan without falling.
how to hang without falling
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by nairabacks(f): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing truthful in what you said hence your lies which shows your pain.You won't even recognize truth if you see it since you are not that bright. kiss

And who made you the gold standard of brightness....it's ok too dream though kiss
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by BafanaBafana: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
donmik:

But those people never have negotiation with UN laws since they are religious barbarics
As it is now, the know the only way they can consolidate their takeover is relax there extremism. If they over do, the world will not sit and watch
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by 27Pushing30: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

By "he did" i meant Biden screwed up.

I'm perfectly aware of the case of Bowe Bergdahl since he went AWOL and the subsequent mission by DEVGRU to rescue him as told in No Easy Day by Matt Bissonnette.

His case was one man, this is wholesale capitulation to the Taliban that Trump engineered and Biden saw through.

So yes Biden goofed but Trump also shares the blame.

Biden was asked during the presidential debate and he resoundingly stated he supported withdrawal from Afghanistan so I don’t understand your point .

Trump has no engineering degree by the way lol
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by WaffenSS(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
27Pushing30:

Biden was asked during the presidential debate and he resoundingly stated he supported withdrawal from Afghanistan so I don’t understand your point .

Trump has no engineering degree by the way lol

Every president after Bush supported the withdrawal, but only Trump agreed to it and committed the US to a timeline.

Trump would have you know he has degrees in everything. He claims to know it all.

1 Like

Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Chinny024(f): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shebi,the same Afghanistan said Islam is a religion of Peace ni?....
It's a share of the Piece!!!!
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
joinnow:

You did not add the speed
As in nomal commercial plan hit 600km per hr.
They should have Google how to hang on plane without falling.
grin grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders Una no go kee person with laff o...

Perhaps they must have worked with the wrong information in a how-to guide, they found on the internet.

Be that as it may, the situation is not funny o...this could have been any 10th world country Nigeria inclusive.
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2021
Beancounter94:

It would still be violent and lack peace

After all world war 2 was fought with very limited or absent muslim involvement

Yeah. And after world war 2, everyone decided to get a brain and use it properly. Except for the Islamists and some stupid Africans.
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by MightyEmperor: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2021
BAZ001:
Why only U.S ?

Bush is not ready for this at all. The baba just want to deal with covid and have peace not war. If to say na trump dey there? Taliban for hear am
which of the Bush, senior George Bush or Junior George Bush? Remember it was Bush who invaded Afghanistan after sempember 11
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Yeah. And after world war 2, everyone decided to get a brain and use it properly. Except for the Islamists and some stupid Africans.

Then came Korea, Vietnam, and a host of other conflicts. And a host of other terror groups like the Weatherman, the red army faction , aum shrinkyo, etc etc.

Islamist and Africans were not the only active violent ones.

As far as i know man hasn't gotten a brain yet.There is fighting right now in Myanmar for example. Mostly Buddhits and some Christians.Muslims there are everyone else's chew toy. Ukraine's eastern border is still burning. Mexicans are making Their country look like North East every day. And so on
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2021
firstolalekan:

I hate terrorism/terrorists with passion and killing of innocent souls.
True Islam doesn't even tolerate it.
The second worst sin in Islam is the killing of innocent souls...
But,
If we go by cruelty and aburd laws, is the bible not worse? Especially the old testament that Jesus came to fulfill. Most christains are just alwy hypocritical and tries to bend rules in order for them to appear like the better ones.

We know the worst book between the bible and Qur'an and it's very clear.

It was the same bible that was used to justify SLAVERY and million of people, especially Africans were killed during the colonial rules.

Don't be a hypocrite!

Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ” which is Paul instructing slaves to obey their master.
Firstly, Paul was talking about slaves who turned themselves to slaves to pay off debts which was a common practice in those days. According to biblical instructions, those slaves are to be freed with their children and belonging every 7,21,50 years depending on their agreement with their boss. Read Leviticus 25
39‘And if one of your brethren who dwells by you becomes poor, and sells himself to you, you shall not compel him to serve as a slave. 40As a hired servant and a sojourner he shall be with you, and shall serve you until the Year of Jubilee. 41And then he shall depart from you—he and his children with him—and shall return to his own family. He shall return to the possession of his fathers. 42For they are My servants, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt; they shall not be sold as slaves. 43You shall not rule over him with rigor, but you shall fear your God

But that's not to justify slavery in any form.
Which is why it's a lie to claim the Bible was used to justify slavery.
And it was also Christians who abolished slavery while slavery is still legal and acceptable in Islam till this day just as child marriage and pedophilia is in obedient to the acts of their prophet Muhammad.
Also note that an innocent soul does not exist in Islam especially if the soul is not an Islamic one.

So I put this question to you. Which religion is better? That which is able to see wrong and put it right or that which continues to justify wrong and claim it right because a 12 century cradle robber and war monger said so?
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2021
Beancounter94:

Then came Korea, Vietnam, and a host of other conflicts. And a host of other terror groups like the Weatherman, the red army faction , aum shrinkyo, etc etc.

Islamist and Africans were not the only active violent ones.

As far as i know man hasn't gotten a brain yet.There is fighting right now in Myanmar for example. Mostly Buddhits and some Christians.Muslims there are everyone else's chew toy. Ukraine's eastern border is still burning. Mexicans are making Their country look like North East every day. And so on
Is Korea breeding terrorism? Are they killing people because they want you to bow five times a day?
When last did Koreans throw bombs at each other?
When the Vietnam war ended, how many people did you see clinging on to US planes?
Look at Nigeria and a host of West African countries. We're not fighting tribal wars. We're fighting religious wars.
And no. Myanmar fighting is not religious. It's purely ethnic/political.
Re: Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is Korea breeding terrorism? Are they killing people because they want you to bow five times a day?
When last did Koreans throw bombs at each other?
When the Vietnam war ended, how many people did you see clinging on to US planes?
Look at Nigeria and a host of West African countries. We're not fighting tribal wars. We're fighting religious wars.
And no. Myanmar fighting is not religious. It's purely ethnic/political.

Korean terrorists were.quite active in behalf of the dprk in the years following the 1950 to 53 war, most especially in 1983 when a rok delegation to Myanmar was brutally bombed and the bombing of a Korea air flight in 1987.

Let's not forget the activities of a wide variety of left-wing and secular groups between 1950 and 1980; the Weatherman, the red army faction, the Japanese red army and may others.

As well as the violent activities of groups like eta and the ira as well as the crisis in northern ireland.

And the terror attack on Tokyo in 1995 that was carried out by a religious group

As well as the USA ongoing domestic terror problem including the 1996 bombing of Oklahoma city

The Tamil tigers

The Khmer rouge. Year zero.

The violence in former Yugoslavia between 1991 to 97.

The various activities of groups like flq.

Yes i agree with you that Islam has a big violence problem that is dang too inherent in the religion and need a curbing. A lot. And they have to change.And if they do it change they will earn a lot of hate. I personally wish that the Americans or the Soviets stayed in Afghanistan for as long as it took to decimate the Islamist fanatic element

Where I disagree with you is

1. Islam is the source of the whole world's evil. That is not true. Man is the source of man's evil. It is what the bible teaches. It is what history teaches even.

2. And your idea that Africans are the only ones inherently violent. Hello...we have issues but we are not the only one. Ukraine for example is a mess.

Good morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles / 3 US Army Special Forces Troops Have Been Killed In Niger / Military Breach In Sierra Leone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.