Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State (590 Views)

Burial Of The 33 Muslim Travellers Killed In Jos Plateau: Buried In Mass Grave / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by BinamRex: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tension is still palpable in Jos, Plateau state, after 33 Muslims we're allegedly massacred by Irigwe youths.

The government imposed a curfew from 5pm to 6am, so that the crisis doesn't spiral out of country.

I went around during the day to assess the situation and I can categorically tell you that the situation is still very tense. The air of uncertainty surrounding the city is terrifying.

I pray normalcy is restored as soon as possible. The city of Jos can't afford to descend into chaos again as it is yet to recover from past sectarian violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHCZ_DIhLQ

1 Like

Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by Freddykrueger: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
In this country everybody dey craze. Atleast some pple taught some pple that violence does not have monopoly and they did it in the language that they understand undecided

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by BinamRex: 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Freddykrueger:
In this country everybody dey craze. Atleast some pple taught some pple that violence does not have monopoly and they did it in the language that they understand undecided

I blame the government for this. If the government had protected people from murderous Fulani herdsmen, this wouldn't have happened.
Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by Kandeed: 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
BinamRex:

I blame the government for this. If the government had protected people from murderous Fulani herdsmen, this wouldn't have happened.

The best thing is to make yourselves ready for any come back...when jang was governor he didn't take this rubbish but Simon is a disgrace

Y'all should sharpen ur weapons and stay alert

1 Like

Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by BinamRex: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Kandeed:

The best thing is to make yourselves ready for any come back...when jang was governor he didn't take this rubbish but Simon is a disgrace

Y'all should sharpen ur weapons and stay alert

True
Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by okuya: 4:17am On Aug 17, 2021
FAILED NATION

1 Like

Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by WaffenSS(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2021
BinamRex:
Tension is still palpable in Jos, Plateau state, after 33 Muslims we're allegedly massacred by Irigwe youths.

The government imposed a curfew from 5pm to 6am, so that the crisis doesn't spiral out of country.

I went around during the day to assess the situation and I can categorically tell you that the situation is still very tense. The air of uncertainty surrounding the city is terrifying.

I pray normalcy is restored as soon as possible. The city of Jos can't afford to descend into chaos again as it is yet to recover from past sectarian violence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSHCZ_DIhLQ

I like your tone.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Crisis In Jos, Plateau State by BinamRex: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:

I like your tone.

Thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalanders Elder Sister Was Among The 2 People Murdered In Ka-bori / Nig. Secret Police Storms Egbeda In Search Of Ipob Zonal Coordinator And Others / A Man Is Dead And A Woman Injured After An Armed Security Guard Fired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.