Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How I Use Revit And Lumion To Produce These Realistic Interior Designs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Use Revit And Lumion To Produce These Realistic Interior Designs (461 Views)

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / Check Out My Building Designs In 3D, Made in Revit and SketchUp / Interior Designs In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Use Revit And Lumion To Produce These Realistic Interior Designs by Timo01(m): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Here are my latest interior designs. I used Revit Architecture to model them. Then used Lumion to render them.
I am already creating a free video tutorial on step by step on how I used Revit and Lumion to produce these realistic interior designs.

That video will be ready tomorrow 17th, August 2021.

Subscribe here to be notified and receive the video when it is ready.

[I am Interested][http://eepurl.com/hF-fE5l]

Re: How I Use Revit And Lumion To Produce These Realistic Interior Designs by Timo01(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2021
Finally, I have uploaded the video on how to use Revit to model an Interior design. Check it out here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkansfpSYJ4 It is fully packed with value.

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Land Below 3 Million Naira / Dry Beach Front Lands Available At Eleko Area / Affordable Property In Mowe Town With C Of O (buy And Build)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.