Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone (205 Views)

Get Quick And Easy Loans For Your Urgent Needs Now / A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. / Meet Your Urgent Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by Simplyfun: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Please everyone I need your advice. I have a small cash I will like to invest with. I have two business idea but I need your advice on which one to choice since I won’t be around to monitor the business everyday because of the nature of my job.

The first business is to buy 2 new okada and give it out on higher purchase while the second business idea is to open a football viewing center.

I am planning to start anyone of this two business this month, so please I need your advice on which business to go for between the two.

The okada business or the football viewing business?

Please I need reasons why I should do anyone of the business and reasons why I shouldn’t.

I will be waiting in the comments
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by DaCharis2016: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Go for the football viewing centre cos it has rest of mind, and they can easily get account of all games played.

Okada get plenty issues from unreliable riders to unnecessary police harassments.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by Seniorwriter(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Simplyfun:
Please everyone I need your advice. I have a small cash I will like to invest with. I have two business idea but I need your advice on which one to choice since I won’t be around to monitor the business everyday because of the nature of my job.

The first business is to buy 2 new okada and give it out on higher purchase while the second business idea is to open a football viewing center.

I am planning to start anyone of this two business this month, so please I need your advice on which business to go for between the two.

Please I need reasons why I should do anyone of the business and reasons why I shouldn’t.

Since you are not so free to monitor why not Invest in a Digital Venture that you can monitor online and also earn considerably well....I'm sure the cost of a motorcycle isn't less than #300k same way setting up a view centre will cost close to #400k unless you already secured and paid for a space...SMH.
Do a thorough research and review on Digital Assets & Investment.....
I always feel amused when I see people with reasonable saved funds that will rather opt for a stressful physical venture rather than a effortlessly ease2access Online Venture they can have full control on.
famozine1:

Enlighten us more on digital assets and investment please
Your enquire is needless because Information on Digital Asset & Investment is available on the internet space...ill only respond to specific enquiries or questions.
You can get enlightenment via google.com.

Simplyfun:
I want physical business now. Please Advice me base on this two business I posted. Thanks
You want a physical business or you want Financially Sufficiency/Stability?

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by famozine1: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Since you are not so free to monitor why not Invest in a Digital Venture that you can monitor online and also earn considerably well....I'm sure the cost of a motorcycle isn't less than #300k same way setting up a view centre will cost close to #400k unless you already secured and paid for a space...SMH.
I always feel amused when I see people with reasonable saved funds that will rather opt for a stressful physical venture rather than a effortlessly ease2access Online Venture they can have full control on.

@SENIORWRITER
Enlighten us more on digital assets and investment please
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Simplyfun:

Please keep your money until you have better ideas. If you invest in either, I bet you'll not like the outcome.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by chymdyx(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
My honest advice...okada business is a No-No!! It's not for the faint hearted at all!
Accidents! Police & task force problems! Damage!
There are 1million and 1 things that can (and probably will) go wrong.
The football viewing centre is a more stable/reliable investment (although all businesses have carry risk). It's less risky compared to the former. People will come,with time.
The only challenge is, how to track the amount made per day, considering you may not be there all the time.
How do you know how many ppl came in per day?
Your worker go just day cash out!
But that's the most obvious loop hole (there may be others I may not be able to for see).
Then don't forget that the location matters a lot!!!!
Which demographic,makes up the majority of the population in that area? Young ppl? Old ppl? Students?
Having said all, the football viewing center is better...(not that it's the best investment idea out there o, but, between the two options, this is better).
Okada is a no!! Pls spare yourself the heartache!
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by Simplyfun: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank you so much for this advice. God bless you

chymdyx:
My honest advice...okada business is a No-No!! It's not for the faint hearted at all!
Accidents! Police & task force problems! Damage!
There are 1million and 1 things that can (and probably will) go wrong.
The football viewing centre is a more stable/reliable investment (although all businesses have carry risk). It's less risky compared to the former. People will come,with time.
The only challenge is, how to track the amount made per day, considering you may not be there all the time.
How do you know how many ppl came in per day?
Your worker go just day cash out!
But that's the most obvious loop hole (there may be others I may not be able to for see).
Then don't forget that the location matters a lot!!!!
Which demographic,makes up the majority of the population in that area? Young ppl? Old ppl? Students?
Having said all, the football viewing center is better...(not that it's the best investment idea out there o, but, between the two options, this is better).
Okada is a no!! Pls spare yourself the heartache!
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by Simplyfun: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank you so much

DaCharis2016:
Go for the football viewing centre cos it has rest of mind, and they can easily get account of all games played.

Okada get plenty issues from unreliable riders to unnecessary police harassments.
Re: Please I Need Your Urgent Advice Everyone by Simplyfun: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
I want physical business now. Please Advice me base on this two business I posted. Thanks

Seniorwriter:

Your enquire is needless because Information on Digital Asset & Investment is available on the internet space...ill only respond to specific enquiries or questions.
You can get enlightenment via google.com.

@SENIORWRITER

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale In Anambra State / FG Alerts Nigerians As Flights May Be Disrupted / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.