Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room (1347 Views)

Ozo, Ceec, Uriel And Jackie B Attend Green October Event (Pictures) / BBN: See What Boma And Angel Where Caught On Camera Doing At The Middle Of The N / Exclusive!!! See Naira Marley’s Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room by VickyGists: 1:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Exclusive: See what Boma and Jackie B are doing in head of house room

Few hours ago, big brother Naija housemates, Maria won the head of house, but due to the fact that she was banned from the HOH room, her deputy, Boma had to choose Jackie B to share the room with her.

Just few hours later, a video is seen circulating around the net of Jackie B and Boma, could they be the ones actually doing this?

See the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiQGii8BWEk
Re: Exclusive: See What Boma And Jackie B Are Doing In Head Of House Room by Prosperous111(m): 3:45am On Aug 17, 2021
This scammer above me take am easy nah. Instead make you dey go bomb site you dey bomb nairaland like say nah white dey here sad

You still wan scam people wey government, pastors, alfa, and herberlist don scam shocked

Local work dey kill pass oyinbo money oooooo

Mind yourself sad

(1) (Reply)

5 Scary Places In The World That No One Can Go To Alone (PHOTOS) / I Once Use Jaruma's Love Charm, But Her Childishness Is Unbearable - Oluwa Lagos / “why I Change My Mind Every Time I Decide To Leave My Husband” - Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.