Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? (52067 Views)

Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / BET PROFITS DAiLY on NL / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Teetee777:
10k profit daily? Not possible in this country unless you venture it into Agro-produces supply business but you can't make a profit of 10k.everyday. let me give u small tutorial;

We are now in season of Maize, groundnut, egusi, millet.
The price of a bag of Maize is 17 to 18k in northern market now but it will still come down, there are many market in southern and northern market that you can supply And get your money instantly.
Let say you buy 15 bag
15 bags * 17k = 255k
Transport ( 15)=. 30k
Total 285k

The price of a bag of maize in southern market is 22k
Let say 22k
22k * 15 bags= 330k
330k - 285k = 45k profit per trip

If you try to supply two trip in a week, you will make profit of 90k in a week, even if it just 2k profit you add on a bag, it is okay to get buyer sharp sharp.Even there are many market in northern market you can supply and get your money immediately, don't ask me HOW?, Do your research further.

Nice. Thank you bro. I'll look into this later

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by yungjay27(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=yemionline post=104890291]With Less that 50k you can start an Affiliate marketing business, using just your phone and you can be earning N400k upwards every month.

I know people who have done N1m monthly with Affiliate Marketing.

I've personally earned close to 900k so far.

For more details, click the link in my signature below.
Put me through affiliate marketing chief �
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Johel(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

I'll appreciate multiple suggestions apart from POS business.

Thank you!

Mods please treat as urgent and move to frontpage.

Food business...get 3-4 small girls from your village...get them accommodation and start the food business...people eat everyday and can pay any amount for a plate provided the food is super delicious and environment is clean and very relaxing..

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mangekyo:
It's easy, very easy.

1. Locate a very busy area that you know is filled with men and boys.

2. Rent a decent shop and make sure the size is okay.

3. Open a bet naija shop inside; Buy 3-4 second hand computers to start the business.

4. Inside the same shop, create a view center in it. Get yourself two large tvs a dstv and benchs too.

5. Get a POS machine in that same shop.

With this, those who come for betnaija are likely to use POS machines. Most of them are likely to watch live matches too.

While making money from Bet9ja, you'll still be making from the view center and POS.

Ps, make sure your services are a little cheaper than the ones in your environment.

You're a business man sir. Thank you for your input. Others who haven't had a single experience of business are just saying it's not possible.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Ray07(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
The criminality in every Nigerian
grin
E surprise me too
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Sukkyy2010: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Femmyfestus:

I was making 80k with 400k every workdays around march. And sometimes i made 250k everyday straight for 5days with 400k. He is not greedy. He knows what he wants. There are many ways he could
Na dustbyou dey yern...if they asknyou what you do for making that aforementioned profit with such little frequency I'm very sure you will say its crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by slimman007: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
obi4eze:
Crypto Futures. If you know what you're doing you can make 20 USDT (equivalent of 10k Naira) per day.

Op don't listen to this guy otherwise you will cry blood when your money enters pit

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by obi4eze(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimman007:

Op don't listen to this guy otherwise you will cry blood when your money enters pit

Lol. Crypto is actually risky but if you can avoid fear, greed and overconfidence and you know your onions, you can make it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by evil1: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Indomie

Well this used to be based on my previous calculations and analysis.
Rightbnow the price hike is on another level
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Please which business can I invest N350K and make up to N10K profits everyday? The location is Lagos.

Thank you!

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by slimman007: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=yungjay27 post=104892531][/quote]

Op don't listen to this man otherwise you will cry blood when your hard earn money is gone finally..So in your best interest run as fast you can from this fraudulent advice
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by micronut(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

That's almost impossible.. If you make 10k everyday, you will make 300k in a month and 3M in a year in a business you started with just 350k. Smile.

Well, the only Business where that is possible is buying and selling. Think of one thing you can buy and make 1k gain per product and you can sell 10 of that Items. If you can sell make 1k from 10 customers or buyers everyday, you can make 10k everyday. You may not even need up to 350k.. 100k may be enough. Buy 4k sell 5k.

You can sell anything that is moving, especially in mad traffic like Lagos...

Stuff like Car charger, sun glasses, powerbank, etc. But you must be a serious Marketer with desirable products and selling drive.

Now you see it's almost impossible.. grin

Well, you can Watch some of my videos on small business Ideas on this thread. Mind you not promising you 10k daily.. just give you Ideas of things you can try.

https://www.nairaland.com/6693375/here-small-business-ideas-start

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by bettymygirl(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Hmmm....
Except you're doing the business yourself, I'm not too sure of a 10k ROI daily.
I can only suggest what I know of and into right now, which gives 15-20% ROI monthly.
Which is cryptocurrency trading (not investment oo!) Don't worry I'm not the one doing the trading, a robot does the trading and its over 95% accurate so you can be sure of the ROI I stated above.
This is 1st of its kind in Africa. The owner of the automated crypto trading platform is a South African forex trade (Sandile Shezi Innocent) so he replicated himself in the robot to take profitable trades when it sees.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by UDUJ(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

You're a fool for calling me greedy. That you don't know of such businesses doesn't mean they don't exist. I asked a simple question, if you don't know it, waka pass. Simple.

I have a POS business in a very good location that pays me 8 to 12 on daily basis.
I just want to put money in another type of business and you are talking rubbish.

Gerarahie jor!

grin grin grin grin grin It takes a fool to know one. Greedy nincompoop cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by slimman007: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
bettymygirl:

Hmmm....
Except you're doing the business yourself, I'm not too sure of a 10k ROI daily.
I can only suggest what I know of and into right now, which gives 15-20% ROI monthly.
Which is cryptocurrency trading (not investment oo!) Don't worry I'm not the one doing the trading, a robot does the trading and its over 95% accurate so you can be sure of the ROI I stated above.
This is 1st of its kind in Africa. The owner of the automated crypto trading platform is a South African forex trade (Sandile Shezi Innocent) so he replicated himself in the robot to take profitable trades when it sees.

Op don't listen to this one otherwise you will cry blood when your money is gone....

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Johel:

Food business...get 3-4 small girls from your village...get them accommodation and start the food business...people eat everyday and can pay any amount for a plate provided the food is super delicious and environment is clean and very relaxing..
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IWillRiseAgain(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
micronut:

That's almost impossible.. If you make 10k everyday, you will make 300k in a month and 3M in a year in a business you started with just 350k. Smile.

Well, the only Business where that is possible is buying and selling. Think of one thing you can buy and make 1k gain per product and you can sell 10 of that Items. If you can sell make 1k from 10 customers or buyers everyday, you can make 10k everyday. You may not even need up to 350k.. 100k may be enough. Buy 4k sell 5k.

You can sell anything that is moving, especially in mad traffic like Lagos...

Stuff like Car charger, sun glasses, powerbank, etc. But you must be a serious Marketer with desirable products and selling drive.

Now you see it's almost impossible.. grin

Well, you can Watch some of my videos on small business Ideas on this thread. Mind you not promising you 10k daily.. just give you Ideas of things you can try.

https://www.nairaland.com/6693375/here-small-business-ideas-start
Nice idea. Thank you
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
obi4eze:
Crypto Futures. If you know what you're doing you can make 20 USDT (equivalent of 10k Naira) per day.

While I agree with you, if you know what you are doing its possible but not a straight jacket process.

A lot goes into crypto/forex biz!

The beautiful thing in this is that you earn in dollars, but it's not an overnight success.

For you who is sounding desperate to make that money, don't go near crypto or forex, you'll blow your money within 10mins if you're not careful.

If you're an experienced trader in forex, it is possible! For a beginner, impossible!

How long will it take you to become experienced trader? It's a minimum of 6months of learning and trading with a mentor or training school. One actually exists in Lagos, an American company that you can check out.

Even with that American company, you can't make that return on investment immediately. You must learn it.

With #350k, good and thorough training, mentorship, good broker like the one I'm talking about, you can make #28,000 daily after about 6months - 1year of trading.

Alternatively, let someone trade for you, and you split the money 50:50.

You don't have to hand over the money to the trader, you'll be able to open a trading account with the Nigerian based American broker company, the trader will be trading with your account, you'll be seeing the progress being made, but without you touching the account so that you don't blow it and on a weekly basis you split the profit.

Now, let me say this; you're better paid on a weekly basis, rather than daily, because it's not everyday that profit comes in the way you plan it. However, within a week you can cover grounds for the slow days in the market.

Reach me via my signature if you're interested and want more information.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Charx122: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
alexvatt:
This OP is a greedy guy. He want to make N300,000 in a month, with capital of N350k. Nigerians with poor mindsets.Go and play bet9ja with that money.

Help with ideas, too much witchcraft...your already calculating how much, she's wants to be making....
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by obi4eze(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
IDERAWOLE:

While I agree with you, if you know what you are doing its possible but not a straight jacket process.

A lot goes into crypto/forex biz!

The beautiful thing in this is that you earn in dollars, but it's not an overnight success.

For you who is sounding desperate to make that money, don't go near crypto or forex, you'll blow your money within 10mins if you're not careful.

If you're an experienced trader in forex, it is possible! For a beginner, impossible!

How long will it take you to become experienced trader? It's a minimum of 6months of learning and trading with a mentor or training school. One actually exists in Lagos, an American company that you can check out.

Even with that American company, you can't make that return on investment immediately. You must learn it.

With #350k, good and thorough training, mentorship, good broker like the one I'm talking about, you can make #28,000 daily after about 6months - 1year of trading.

Alternatively, let someone trade for you, and you split the money 50:50.

You don't have to hand over the money to the trader, you'll be able to open a trading account with the Nigerian based American broker company, the trader will be trading with your account, you'll be seeing the progress being made, but without you touching the account so that you don't blow it and on a weekly basis you split the profit.

Now, let me say this; you're better paid on a weekly basis, rather than daily, because it's not everyday that profit comes in the way you plan it. However, within a week you can cover grounds for the slow days in the market.

Reach me via my signature if you're interested and want more information.

Oga crypto isn't forex. There's a big difference between them. I don't encourage anyone to trade for another. I believe in do-it-yourself and learn-it-yourself. No need to reach out to you for anything. State it here.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by moshino(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Teetee777:
10k profit daily? Not possible in this country unless you venture it into Agro-produces supply business but you can't make a profit of 10k.everyday. let me give u small tutorial;

We are now in season of Maize, groundnut, egusi, millet.
The price of a bag of Maize is 17 to 18k in northern market now but it will still come down, there are many market in southern and northern market that you can supply And get your money instantly.
Let say you buy 15 bag
15 bags * 17k = 255k
Transport ( 15)=. 30k
Total 285k

The price of a bag of maize in southern market is 22k
Let say 22k
22k * 15 bags= 330k
330k - 285k = 45k profit per trip

If you try to supply two trip in a week, you will make profit of 90k in a week, even if it just 2k profit you add on a bag, it is okay to get buyer sharp sharp.Even there are many market in northern market you can supply and get your money immediately, don't ask me HOW?, Do your research further.

You forgot to add up the risks, and all other potential expenses involved.

Cost of going to, lodging, feeding, in the north. Loading/unloading.
Bandits, kidnappers, killer herdsmen.
Possible police bribe.
Etc.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Oktane: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

I really don't think you can invest 350k and start making a daily profit of 10k.

For an existing business this could hold true.

Those women and these days men too whom you see driving around delivering eggs and diapers etc. make this kind of profit on a daily basis. They however had to build a good client base over time to ensure that the earnings are consistent.

But on the whole, 10k daily is practicable but the price for this must be paid upfront.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Depressed101: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
IWillRiseAgain
Cryptocurrency trading, mention me if you want to join my Masterclass for free

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by mightyhaze: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
U be thief!

Business of 3m never net 10k daily na 350k

U wan make 3.6m from 350k in a year

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
obi4eze:

Oga crypto isn't forex. There's a big difference between them. I don't encourage anyone to trade for another. I believe in do-it-yourself and learn-it-yourself. No need to reach out to you for anything. State it here.

Thank you.

You want me to explain the difference between crypto and forex on this page here?

So all the things you'll need to learn in 6months should be put on the page here? Thank you.

If you know the difference between crypto and forex like you said, go ahead and teach our friend how to make that money here. I'm willing to learn from you too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Kingstanding: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
alexvatt:
This OP is a greedy guy. He want to make N300,000 in a month, with capital of N350k. Nigerians with poor mindsets.Go and play bet9ja with that money.
. And this guy will be amongst the people that will be blaming Dangote. Shior, Nigerians are all the same.
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by sorepco(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Can u imagine this person wanting to make a profit margin a month close to her initial gross capital?
For a week 10x7= 70.000 naira a week and and 280.000 naira a month! My dear you are greedy and i pray you dont make it a case of cunny man die cunny man bury am!
Start with a gain of 10 or 15 k a week b4 going to 70k a week na!

IWillRiseAgain:
Hi everyone!

Thank you!

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by Maxfrancis(m): 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
IyaTola:
Which cafe, with almost everyone with their phone

In the cafe , you will be doing graphic designs for flyers,logo, cake topper,labels etc

Typing
Printing
Photocopying
And lots more

There's lots of money in the business,if you have a good location for such demands and I have given op a very nice location where he can make much profit

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by thirdeye(m): 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do a research on hyperfund on YouTube.
That maybe what you need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by maureensylvia(f): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
alexvatt:

Bless up
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by fotadmowmend(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
[b][/b]
Slizzords:
I can give you a business that can make you 8k daily, very legit business. You can send me a pm. Ve
Re: Which Business Can I Invest With N350K To Make N10K Profits Daily? by maureensylvia(f): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
weyreypey:

Looks good on paper. Until you meet the real hullabaloo the gatekeepers of the market... Iyalojas and commodities association as well as the barandas, coupled with illegal government taxes.... E go tire you sef

Buy 9ja used Golf MK3 for intracity transportation self driven

Miscellaneous you're talking about
It ain't much
It's my field by the way
And what he said is true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

CBN Announces Sale Of Polaris Bank, Unveils New Owner / Jamil Abubakar Helps His Wife, Fatima Dangote Adjust Her Shoes / Jeff Bezos Becomes Richest Man In History With A Net Worth Of $211billion ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.