Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

'Will Jesus Watch BBNaija? - Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against BBNaija (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Will Jesus Watch BBNaija? - Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against BBNaija (Video) (221 Views)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Will Jesus Watch BBNaija? - Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against BBNaija (Video) by envoymedia: 5:06am On Aug 17, 2021
''Will Jesus Watch BBNaija?" - Abuja pastor Warns Church Members Against Watching BBNaija (Photo, Video)

The Senior Pastor of Family Worship Centre, Abuja, Pastor Sarah Omakwu has cautioned her members and Christians in general against watching the ongoing Big Brother Nigeria ''Shine Ya Eye'' reality show, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, she asked if Jesus would have watched the show if he was on earth? She added that she doubts if the Big Brother project was planned in Heaven's boardroom.

In her words;

''It has been brought to my attention that some of our members in family worship center and Christians in general are watching the Big Brother Nigeria programme.

As a mother in the land and as a pastor by calling, I have a responsibility towards this generation, I feel a need to guide you in the path of righteousness. As a christian, you are to pattern your life after Jesus christ.

So let me start by asking you a few question. Will Jesus watch Big Brother Nigeria? Is the Holy Spirit happy to sit with you and watch the programme? Has he cautioned you a few times and decided to leave you? Can you sincerely say you would happy to let your young children watch Big Brother Nigeria? We are God's little children and he has enjoined us to receive his kingdom as little chuldren'', she said.

Speaking further, the clergywoman said

''How is Big Brother Nigeria adding virtue , knowledge, self control, perseverance, brotherly kindness and love to you? How is it making you fruitful in the knowledge of our lord Jesus Christ?

I want you to know that Satan is strategic. He is deliberate and patient. I doubt that the Big Brother project was planned in Heaven's boardroom. It means it was planned outside of God. There is a plan and there is a tarhget. You are the target. No, it is not just entertainment. The plan of the enemy is to keep pushing the boundaries. Step by Step. Little by little until the lines completely disappear.

Your defence and resistance wears out and you begin to practice what you see there and behold, Sodom and Gomorrah is upon on.

If you notice, the Big Brother of five years ago is not like what they are showing now.''

Watch a video of her speaking below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nbSXv3_Fvc

https://igberetvnews.com/1398039/will-jesus-watch-bbnaija-abuja-pastor-warns-church-members-watching-bbnaija-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Re: 'Will Jesus Watch BBNaija? - Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against BBNaija (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:10am On Aug 17, 2021
The truth is that unless the church is able to produce something more compelling than what the world has, the world would keep being the most attractive destination, even for many of their church members.

The saddest part is that God has already provided the solution in the form of His Spirit, but unfortunately, the church is not ready to give Him the kind of platform He requires to showcase the fullness of His capacity.

What is BBNaija where the Spirit of God is?

Most people including Christians don't know that the greatest Performer and Entertainer that's ever been in the world's history is the Spirit of God. Nothing else comes close.

In the days of Jesus, who for care about the time when BBNaija dey start?

People used to track and follow Him on foot from all the neighboring cities into the wilderness. They would so drawn into what He was doing and saying, that day 1 would pass, the 2nd day, the third day, they're still there forgetting that they're in the wilderness of all places and haven't eaten anything.

That's what the Spirit of God was capable of, unfortunately, the church has traded that for the things of the flesh and of men, which would only excite for a while, but doesn't have that staying power of the Spirit.

I see a lot of talk about desire for revival, but from I can see, it's mostly lip service not from the heart. This people are not ready or willing to do what it takes to cause drastic change that would ruffle lots of feathers.

They think it's the same thing that has not worked since, that would work now, that they still want to do and say the same thing and yet expect change.

As long as the church is not ready to decide not to remain without savour, the world and the devil would keep capitalizing.

God bless.
Re: 'Will Jesus Watch BBNaija? - Abuja Pastor Warns Members Against BBNaija (Video) by Tomilola360: 6:42am On Aug 17, 2021
this pastor is an extremist grin

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Leader / Today's Devotionals For Thursday 19th August 2021 / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 24 August 2021 - PATIENCE OF LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.