Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju (42661 Views)

Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Morenike Adebayo And Dele Agbe-Davies Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by wink2015(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations to the couple and the Gbenga Daniel family.

The guy (son of the ex-governor) had an accident resulting in spinal injury.

1 Like

Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by seyz91(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Deep down you still know it's money doings

Stop the pretense
Babinski:

This is bad and discriminatory statement! The young man is not bad looking and aside the fact that he is using a wheel chair, there is nothing wrong with him. He is well educated and has a sharp mind. There are men who are physically challenged and not rich who still get married to good looking or presentable women. So why discriminate against them and make it look that the lady is dating or getting married to him because of money?! Please change your mindset and watch your utterances to avoid hurting people unnecessarily.
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Solatium(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Oh! Dude is the former governor's son? Love knows no bound.

Comot there,which kain yèyé love
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Passionate888: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
moriss33:
ABBA...its a classic song

Abba kyari na musician too? grin
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
emsco:
E sure for me se na another man go de service the lady later

Same way them go dey help you service your wife wink
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by dododawa1: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Three things involved 1) love 2) family background 3) MR MONEY.
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by vickydevoka(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Money money money! It is honey, in a rich man's world.

Guys you do know that nigerian girls can even date a chimp if he has money, right? grin
In as much de chimp can reproduce and does his manly fuctions. It's o.k

1 Like

Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by vickydevoka(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Babinski:

This is bad and discriminatory statement! The young man is not bad looking and aside the fact that he is using a wheel chair, there is nothing wrong with him. He is well educated and has a sharp mind. There are men who are physically challenged and not rich who still get married to good looking or presentable women. So why discriminate against them and make it look that the lady is dating or getting married to him because of money?! Please change your mindset and watch your utterances to avoid hurting people unnecessarily.
I'm really angry with you. Do you know y?you wasted your resources on a dummy ass niggar. Who still feeds in his parents house. All he wanted was Chase clouts and you are giving it to him. Next time , ignore and pass

1 Like

Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by emsco(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Same way them go dey help you service your wife wink
Coming from a disable
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2021
illicit:

cheesy

Think am again and say it now,correctly!!!
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2021
emsco:

Coming from a disable

Your mum isn't complaining. The Rod functions well grin
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by TWLifestyle: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2021
If.you look at all the trash hateful comments most likely all of them will come from men! Why are some of you people always so angry and full of hate ? This thing has become a.disease of the mind o .
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by moriss33(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Ah dunno grin grin cheesy....won't be surprised if he starts singing like hushpuppi 4 reduced sentence.
Passionate888:
Abba kyari na musician too? grin
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Joseph08(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2021
The girl wan japa to UK no time to dey check time tongue

Let me not say what's on my mind grin
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by seunt4ut(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2021
That’s song just pop into my ears. She come for the money ooo. She’s here for the money ooo�
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Pamtoye(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Guys you do know that nigerian girls can even date a chimp if he has money, right? grin

ABBA...great song..lol
One of my personal best
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Roma10: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
I don't trust this girl

1 Like

Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Hassanmaye(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

Hahahhahahaha I thought you were joking but now I agreed
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by nairabacks(f): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Insecurities go full that guy for body.

Just looking@ the girl makes me feel insecure too
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by bull67: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
so you think the girl is from a poor family too?
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by delpee(f): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
God bless them with a happy married life.
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by emsco(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Your mum isn't complaining. The Rod functions well grin
My mum is late except you want to join her soon
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Passionate1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
See makeup. . . Shittttt!
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
emsco:

My mum is late except you want to join her soon

Okay. Your wife and sisters wink
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by Gfskw: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
A nigerian girl will fuvvvkk anything with money
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by muzeze77: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wish them well, only jealous folks will say it’s because of money, the couple are good looking, the groom is well educated and handsome, disability is only in the mind
Re: Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju by winner37(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Do you think she agreed to marry him because of love ?
Money has blind her eye ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari / History Of The Nigerian National Pledge / Okorocha Continues His Massive Demolition, Imo Residents In Tears (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.