Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home (6079 Views)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order Against Buhari’s Visit To Ebonyi / Re: IPOB Denies Issuing Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Poiu11: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2021
Does he prefer war.. Sit at home is better than war. Buhari has brought weapon to test on you people. Black American use non violence method

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by loveth360(f): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2021
benuejosh:
Exactly my thoughts. But this guys are sentimental and that's what is killing the South East guys. Emotions and sentiments. They hate the north and west. By sitting at home are thy not causing harm to themselves? Businesses are not functioning, people are hungry, people are dying. How does the sit at home affect the north or south? Wake up from your slumber and sleep. Politics will give you your presidency and not sit at home.
For your mind now you think you have sense.

Are they sitting at home because of president?

Again when did you people start caring about Igbos? same you people that rejoiced when Nigeria army were killing innocent Igbo youths doing peaceful protest,shouting kill them all,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice,etc.

5 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by RuddyFusion(m): 8:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Amu what have you done to bring peace to the southeast?
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
I have never seen where people protested by sitting at home until ipob. Thats just to tell you ipob youths are senseless and not strategic.

Not really. The sit at home is really a blow to the brouhaha of the blood sucking system and government. All their omnious plans are falling apart. Thank God for the Youths.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by WeRblessed(f): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
I have never seen where people protested by sitting at home until ipob. Thats just to tell you ipob youths are senseless and not strategic.

Do not say what you don't understand. Mahatma Gandhi of India got independence from Great Britain through Civil disobedience which is sit at home. That is the most strategic protest ever. And besides, why is BIAFRANS sit at home your businesses ? Are you the one sitting at home or own their businesses? If you are not Igbo please keep Igbos struggles for self determination out of your mouth else the blood of all Igbo children, men and women Nigeria has shed for no absolute reason will visit you and your entire family this week. Biafra is a spirit and no man born of a woman can stop it. If you love your life when you see any news about Biafra or IPOB just skip it,thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by loveth360(f): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Too much sense no go kill you,don't mind Ipob youths.

But the truth is buhari and his cow get sense pass you.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by ozoneboy(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

See you,lol,so you consider urself intelligent,olodo with bitter leaf water brain,feeling intelligent,from your write up,even a clown knows that a toad is more intelligent than you

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by nku5: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a million times more useful to the cause of ndi Igbo than this clown called OUK. The sit at home is actually a very effective form of protest. Nobody gets shot by the police and the attention of the world is drawn every time

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by nku5: 9:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

They will not come out so you people can shoot them. Face your front

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by evsimmigration: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2021
And you think that igbos are f***king care what Bubu thought about them or say about them..
Ipob are millions of southeast scattered all over the world..
My advice is, release yourself from painful agony on ipob or igbo matter so that you will live long. Stop wasting your time on Ipob matter cos it will never shit or change anything for them..
If bubu or FG like,let them import atomic Bomb or Machine guns send all to South East or continue to slaughter every igbo people, it will never change or shift their narratives or agitation for self determination..
Igbo/upon does not care about you or vegetable Bubu or even present and past saboteur igbo leaders opinions.Ipob/igbo are determined tribe who will continue to fight for total emancipation from Deadly Fulani Caliphates, Army and DSS brutality.
We igbos are not Yoruba or middlebelts, we are the indigenous people of Igbos who can never give up not matter the marginalization or brutality us,cos this matter has passed Nnamdi Kalu matter.
I am not an Ipob member,but it may interest you to know that some of this so called Govonors and top igbos personals are secretly behind Ipob, even top igbo celebrities are secretly behind them & the Masses don't listen or take Governor's advice as witness in their site at home which is in practice now in the entire Southeast.

femcore:
Igbos need to understand that Bubu does not give a flying f**k.. like one atom f**k

It will be embarrassing if IPOB call off the seat at home by themselves without FG putting mouth grin
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Jonathan39: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2021
They are causing harm to themselves and you are crying? Are you sure they are not harming you.
benuejosh:
Exactly my thoughts. But this guys are sentimental and that's what is killing the South East guys. Emotions and sentiments. They hate the north and west. By sitting at home are thy not causing harm to themselves? Businesses are not functioning, people are hungry, people are dying. How does the sit at home affect the north or south? Wake up from your slumber and sleep. Politics will give you your presidency and not sit at home.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Hyperchi(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
what do we expect from a foolish Aboki. who thinks Ipob is a problem more than Boko boys.
go out and protest and get killed. this is a strategy everyone will love to comply with
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Celense(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
You've never seen where people protest by sitting at home. What exactly do you know? You mustn't know everything after all. Go and check what happened backed then when palestians were in conflict with isreali and what happened when Egypt was facing terrorism. In Nigeria, When you protest in the streets, you'll be killed. Endsars 2020 saga could have taught ya a lesson. The suggestion of sit at home protest wasn't deliberated and approved by only one person but with some group of people.
Kastonkastroll:
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Celense(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Using violence and threats to compel people to abide a dumb sit at home order makes you no different from Boko Haram and Taliban of Afghanistan...

Oppressing your own people in the name of liberating them shows how dull and demented ipob is... No wonder this whole agitation looks more and more stupid everyday. That's why even your neighbours who ought to align with you have distanced themselves from such tomfoolery.
The last time I checked, if you protest on the streets... you'll be killed by Nigerian police or army. This group of people decides to do theirs indoors. What is now eating you up? Papi, if you don't like or support the sit-at-home protest. Then What are your alternatives? Give them your own ideas or suggestions on how to handle the issue. You never can tell, they might buy the idea.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Kaiser20: 11:15am On Aug 17, 2021
nku5:
Nnamdi Kanu is a million times more useful to the cause of ndi Igbo than this clown called OUK. The sit at home is actually a very effective form of protest. Nobody gets shot by the police and the attention of the world is drawn every time
Your Ipob are begging Igbo Elders like OUK to negotiate with the federal government for Nnamdi Kanu's release and some of you street urchins are ranting.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by nku5: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Kaiser20:

Your Ipob are begging Igbo Elders like OUK to negotiate with the federal government for Nnamdi Kanu's release and some of you street urchins are ranting.

Me ipob? I hope say you no smoke dry shit this morning?
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Shokoloko(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Actually this is more strategic. Igbo land is tired of bloodshed.
Its safer to sit-at-home in protest than die in the streets.
If Igbos play their cards right they can make up for Monday during the rest of the week. Remember the biggest market days are Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by pachigo001(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fulani jajanweed
Kastonkastroll:
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by BluntCrazeMan: 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
benuejosh:
You mean BIAFRA??
You think the Sit-at-home is because of Presidency??
Or you're just trying your best to appear stupid?
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by UnabashedIPOB: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Senate Chief Whip, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has faulted the recent sit-at-home order issued by the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB saying the perceived marginalization of South East will be solved politically and not by ordering people not to go about their legitimate businesses.

Mr. Orji Uzo kalu should STOP pandering to his FULANI MASTERS. All his entreaties to placate them to avoid being PROSECUTED for his EMBEZZLEMENT of state funds and other CRIMES that he had committed against his people would NOT earn him any brownie points. Mr. Kalu CAN NOT and has NOT proffered any solution to the problem that bedevils the people of the southeast not as a governor and not as a senator. So, for him to come out at this juncture to offer any advise to IPOB regarding the sit-at-home order is both disingenuous and farcical.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by BluntCrazeMan: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
meolaniyi:
This sit at home is more effective and powerful than carrying guns. It's more effective than street protest.
Everybody is crying for lgbos now.

Haters of Igbos that want Igbos to die are now concerned about the igbo economy.
IPOB called of the sit at home but the whole Igbos ignored them.

When here they say that Biafra is a spirit, l now believe that Biafra is a spirit
Igbo Economy kwa??
But the Igbos too like money naa...
So, how can the Igbos wey too like money come leave their money again and stay at home??
To an extent that the other tribes are concerned about them??
Hypocritic Concerns..
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Justpassingby45(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:

SEE USELESS TWIST OF TONGUE �, IF THEY PROTECT YOU SEND NIGERIA ARM TERRORISTS (ARMY) TO SHOT AT THEM NOW THAT RESPECT THIER SELVES SIT AT HOME, YOU ARE CALLING IT SENSELESS. IF I MAY ASK WHAT IS THE COLOR OF YOURS PROBLEM
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by TheOnlyUG: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wonder why everyone suddenly cares about the economy of the Igbos. These same people that people ignorantly dismiss as money-conscious and the like.

The IPOB called off the sit at home protest, the Igbos decided to stay home.

But

Everybody is now reminding them of how their economy that will suffer if they keep the act up. Well, it's their sit at home. Not yours.

Typical Nigerian response... Complaining about the symptoms while ignoring the root cause.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Justpassingby45(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Using violence and threats to compel people to abide a dumb sit at home order makes you no different from Boko Haram and Taliban of Afghanistan...

Oppressing your own people in the name of liberating them shows how dull and demented ipob is... No wonder this whole agitation looks more and more stupid everyday. That's why even your neighbours who ought to align with you have distanced themselves from such tomfoolery.

Come to the east and understand what Biafra is. U foolish gaot
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by grandeoj09(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Are you not oppressed living in Nigeria ?
tell me what you do for a living and your hope for serving Nigeria , your pension will not be paid and no hope for average Nigerian .
Dumb Nigerians claiming senses on Nairaland .

Angelfrost:

Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Eastlink(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmekaA125:
Rubbish. The Sit-at-home solidarity protest continues. Igbos are not complaining. Those who think we're hurting ourselves with the exercise should know that our minds are made up already and the agitation is beyond Kanu at the moment. This useless OUK should bear it in mind that his 2023 ambition will end up in shame. It's either you support Biafra or you become a slave to Hausa-Fulani a.boki shariah tribe.
Says a man hustling in Abuja. Come back home and stop instigating trouble in the comfort of your home. Match words with action like late Ikonso and Dragon.
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by donyfrank: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
It baffles me how these so called political elites reason and talk.
So when you're the governor it's sit at home that made you to stole abia state money ba?
When did sit at home start?
You want a one Nigeria where equity and fairness reigns. It's more than 40 yrs, no equity and fairness and you think that equity and fairness would come in the next 2yrs.

How long can you lots wait for this equity and fairness?
Re: Kalu: Southeast Problem Will Be Solved Politically Not By Issuing Sit-At-Home by Grateful007: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Kanuri Taliban

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Among 36,000 New Refugees In Niger, Others – UN / Relocate To This City If You'r Rich, Educated, Want To Start A Business / Family / Politicians Who Are Afraid Of Losing Are Plotting To Truncate 2023 Polls – LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.