Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous (52165 Views)

A Nigerian Student Who Fled Ukraine To Germany Dies In A Swimming Accident (pic) / UNIPORT Student Who Had Premonition Of Her Death Perish In Motor Accident (Pics) / Danfo Driver Who Took One-Way Fled & Abandoned His Bus When He Sighted Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by GhostWisperer: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Chimeluv:
He was looking for adventure and he got it undecided
he wasn't looking for adventure. He was looking for attention!

He is suffering attention deficit syndrome.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Tannhauser(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2021
promzy555:
Abeg wetin wake trouble that time? grin

Sheer stupidity angry
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Brushstrokes20: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2021
grin ready to die jam ready to kill,

EQUATION BALANCE DIE grin
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by hardbody: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
uuzba:

This matter just tire me.
I studied overseas a bit and just observed these white people behaving anyhow, on top say they have 24hrs light and no pothole on their road, plenty food, no beggars on the streets....
All the amenities at their disposal and they're still behaving stupid. If to say I begin slap some people for road, them for just deport me.
Now, see it.
See this foolish boy. Person wey them born for 2000. He never even understand how people don suffer for this world. He want to trend on news.
All of us wey dey suffer for here nko? Who will hear our own story?

Bros abeg no vex, but dem get plenty homeless and junkies who will be happy to collect if you give them anything. Infact na dem I first see on the other side of Thames when I dey enter Central London from Heathrow that year. Just saying ooo.

Plus now dem dey take light but briefly and announcements to that effect are made before hand. Just saying oo.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Ginagedy: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
The Brits are truly crazy
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Amavilla: 9:48am On Aug 18, 2021
akezn:
A human being will just wake up and say he is going to Afghanistan for vacation. Those people dey mad shaaaa

Oyibo life
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by promzy555(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
LordReed:

Ebi like say this time na yeye wake am no be yanga.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by seyz91(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2021
cheesy

I tell you!
akezn:
A human being will just wake up and say he is going to Afghanistan for vacation. Those people dey mad shaaaa
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by seyz91(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2021
I no blame him na

E don belleful

Dem don belleful and dem no get worries

Make e kon live naija for a month and see the life we live here, they will not teach him to have sense and i bet the stupid thought wouldn't come to his mind
Value2Ethics:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9899793/Idiot-British-student-21-took-holiday-Afghanistan-evacuated-safety-Kabul.html
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Mecka: 10:00am On Aug 18, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Hollywood go carry this one do film now. "Left Behind"
Trapped in Kabul

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by IMASTEX: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Chimeluv:
Case closed.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by nnamdi640: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
He knew that his country will never disappoint him.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Thazard(m): 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Hollywood go carry this one do film now. "Left Behind"
lol

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Didi2d(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2021
They should watch him closely
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Isilion: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
promzy555:
Na buhari my bro with ''mosdii voice''

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by donbenie(m): 10:48am On Aug 18, 2021
promzy555:
Tranga! grin

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Brokeronline: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Cousin9999:
I would never visit any part of west Asia, however, we need people like that kid who welcome that. If there were no weird people that wanted to go to dangerous places, imagine how many things wouldn't get done.

My suggestion is that he uses that interest to be a medical professional or engineer in dangerous, remote, or struggling places.

Just avoid any country in the east
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by promzy555(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2021
grin
Isilion:

Na buhari my bro with ''mosdii voice''
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by promzy555(m): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
donbenie:
Tranga! grin
lol

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Tats:

It seems like madness and one may not understand it, but it is this same "madness" that makes them explore, test boundaries and invent things.

Nonsense
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
btoks:

It's that kind of mentality that made them put satellites in space and achieve engineering feats that look like magic etc.

In any case these guys probably do these dangerous travels more often than you think, with all their spies etc

Nonsense
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Foodempire: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
A continent should be created for only the Muslims, dwell there and enjoy your Sharia in peace. I know if such is created many of them running their mouths that Islam is a religious of peace would blatantly refused to dwell among their likes

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by gforce5: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
That "madness" as you call it, is the reason why they were able to colonize a quarter of the world. There is nothing more dangerous than a determined white man (especially English men). They can go anywhere for "exploration" regardless of the risks. Forget all these Jihadist. Those ones only have mouth. White people are willing to go to any length in the name of "exploration" including traveling to space and entering the depths of the ocean. Also, the young lad also has a passport that offers him consular protection in any part of the world. He knows that the British Government will at least try to negotiate on his behalf. Let a Nigerian citizen (regardless of wealth) who has never benefitted from the Government try this nonsense.
akezn:
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by hammed71(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
gforce5:
That "madness" as you call it, is the reason why they were able to colonize a quarter of the world. There is nothing more dangerous than a determined white man (especially English men). They can go anywhere for "exploration" regardless of the risks. Forget all these Jihadist. Those ones only have mouth. White people are willing to go to any length in the name of "exploration" including traveling to space and entering the depths of the ocean. Also, the young lad also has a passport that offers him consular protection in any part of the world. He knows that the British Government will at least try to negotiate on his behalf. Let a Nigerian citizen (regardless of wealth) who has never benefitted from the Government try this nonsense.
Na OYO be hin name

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by uuzba(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
hardbody:

Bros abeg no vex, but dem get plenty homeless and junkies who will be happy to collect if you give them anything. Infact na dem I first see on the other side of Thames when I dey enter Central London from Heathrow that year. Just saying ooo.

Plus now dem dey take light but briefly and announcements to that effect are made before hand. Just saying oo.
Oyibo's do not die of hunger. There's government places to provide them food.
They refuse to go there and register because those places will make them to stop smoking or their addictions.
They don't want to stop their smoking addictions that's why they run to the road to beg for cash that they can use to buy the drugs.

I didn't live in London. I stayed in Huddersfield and Leeds. That's their own Northern states in UK. I only saw 1 beggar on their streets.
Oyibo man, sidon for road with dog, He want make I give am money make him and he dog smoke cigar.
The slap wey I wan give that guy Eh,,,, Na God just dey save person.

That place was dry compared to London. But never the less, the roads were still fantastic and the light was constant.
4 years there and their NEPA only took light 2 times:
for 30 mins and
for 2 mins, total.
I weak!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Goldbw122(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2021
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Blacksavage: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] Hahahaha which kind adventures be this one wey no get return..this guy life don tire am.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by hardbody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
uuzba:

Oyibo's do not die of hunger. There's government places to provide them food.
They refuse to go there and register because those places will make them to stop smoking or their addictions.
They don't want to stop their smoking addictions that's why they run to the road to beg for cash that they can use to buy the drugs.

I didn't live in London. I stayed in Huddersfield and Leeds. That's their own Northern states in UK. I only saw 1 beggar on their streets.
Oyibo man, sidon for road with dog, He want make I give am money make him and he dog smoke cigar.
The slap wey I wan give that guy Eh,,,, Na God just dey save person.

That place was dry compared to London. (Plus they have this accent) But never the less, the roads were still fantastic and the light was constant. ( I can relate. I went further south after Birmingham to Southampton)
4 years there and their NEPA only took light 2 times:
for 30 mins and
for 2 mins, total.
I weak!! shocked shocked shocked

Bros we are not saying different things. We know how constant and effective all the infrastructure dey for there. Even for Birmingham I ran into at least one beggar (he was playing for money sha) around the Bullring. Anyways, nice sharing notes with you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Cousin9999: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
KazikageSama:

grin grin Easy man. Dubai and Abu Dhabi sef dey West Asia nha.

You no even want small adventure to Palestine or a "mini terror" experience at Syria. Who knows, those experience may bring forth the superman spirit in you wink

Some whites silly sha. Peace is boring, nha danger dey exciting.

There's nothing and no one in west Asia worth seeing/visiting.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by AUNafada(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Misadventure, I didn't regard him as idiot though.
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Nuliberry: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Haaa!! Trouble dey sleep yanga come wake am!
Re: 'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous by Bifwoli: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2021
Chimeluv:
Why don't you invite him to visit Sambisa forest with the Boko Haram as his hosts or Makoko slums of Lagos ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / 15th Century Benin City Was Finer And Safer Than London - British Study / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.