Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,895 members, 7,956,372 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt (2190 Views)

Bbnaija Maria Run Away From Bed As Pere Thing Too Hard(video) / Finally Marlians President Has Put On A Belt ( Video) / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Stephenszego2: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2021
It all started after Cross introduced a game called “Whisper” to the house. This involved a housemate whispering something about another housemate to someone and you can’t tell the person involved about the question.

When Angel was selected and she whispered something about Pere to Emmanuel, Pere claimed he thought it was Whitemoney and he walked back after the game and asked what was said.

Pere who moved towards Whitemoney who was lying down, was heard saying “what did you ask Bro, tell me to my face". Pere also moved his belt but claimed he did that because it was tight on his waist after the housemates interpreted it as him trying to start a physical fight.

Whitemoney on his own part said Pere was trying to pin him down, bully and intimidate him with the way he moved towards him,. As the issue escalated and other housemates took Whitemoney's side, he (Whitemoney) was heard saying;

“Don’t ever try that thing with me, it’s because we are in the house I would have dealt with you. I know you don’t like me but don’t ever do that again I’m not a small boy. Do you know me before from anywhere, I’m not a kid, I’m from the street I’ll f*ck you up. Don’t come to me and try to pull your belt at me who do you think you are."

As other housemates accused Pere of bullying, Maria demanded he should apologize to Whitemoney but he refused.This went on even after Maria and Boma took them to the garden to talk.

Whitemoney who also recalled that this is not the first time Pere is disrespecting him, however demanded for respect from him in tasks involving both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g1OGNTQIYs
Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2021
General Pere is a big fool, in the current generation he think he can intimidate his fellow nigga, dude should watch his behavior before they bundle him out of the show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Stephenszego2: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
dirtydiva:
General Pere is a big fool, in the current generation he think he can intimidate his fellow nigga, dude should watch his behavior before they bundle him out of the show

Don't mind Pere.
He is a small brain in a big body.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by pretydiva(f): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2021
if not that 90 million is at stake,and he stands a chance of being disqualified, I would have loved white money to give that lunatic pere a blow that will reset his brain and leave him with a broken nose

Who the hell does pere thinks he is? That guy irks me walai
Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Blazebond(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2021
Why dem hold dem nau,i dont like things like this o.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Jerryherd: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2021
cool

Idiot looking like black Jonny bravo

White Money go fvck Pere up anytime anyday and teach him that manners he so much lacks

I just hope Pere clashes with Boma

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by 1billi(m): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2021
E sure me that black p*say ass nigga go collect bullet after this house, na old big fool. Spit!
Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by TheWolfen(m): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
See as them dey do like woman.
Unnecessary quarrel
Re: Bbnaija: White Money Sparks As Pere Tries To Intimidate Him With A Belt by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stephenszego2:

Don't mind Pere.
He is a small brain in a big body.
The guy get chicken brain, he thought BBN is where he can showcase military force

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Fine Babe That's Dating Bbnaija Ugliest Guy {photos} / Chidimma Adetshina Eventually Had The Last Laugh / Nigeria "it" Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.