Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is Bbnaija Satanic? Read What Powerful Abuja Pastor, Sarah Omakwu Has To Say - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Bbnaija Satanic? Read What Powerful Abuja Pastor, Sarah Omakwu Has To Say (302 Views)

‘bbnaija Is Satanic’ — Sarah Omakwu Cautions Christians / Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Biography Of Cee C And Who She Really Is - #bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bbnaija Satanic? Read What Powerful Abuja Pastor, Sarah Omakwu Has To Say by Hackportal(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Sarah Moakwu, an Abuja-based clergywoman, has warned her members and Christians in general not to watch the current Big Brother Nigeria reality show “Shine Ya Eye.”

She inquired if Jesus would have watched the performance if he had been on earth in a video broadcast online. She went on to say that she doesn’t believe the Big Brother concept was conceived in Heaven’s boardroom.

In her words

”It has been brought to my attention that some of our members in family worship center and Christians in general are watching the Big Brother Nigeria programme.

As a mother in the land and as a pastor by calling, I have a responsibility towards this generation, I feel a need to guide you in the path of righteousness. As a christian, you are to pattern your life after Jesus christ.

So let me start by asking you a few question. Will Jesus watch Big Brother Nigeria? Is the Holy Spirit happy to sit with you and watch the programme? Has he cautioned you a few times and decided to leave you? Can you sincerely say you would happy to let your young children watch Big Brother Nigeria? We are God’s little children and he has enjoined us to receive his kingdom as little chuldren”she said

Speaking further, the clergywoman said

”How is Big Brother Nigeria adding virtue , knowledge, self control, perseverance, brotherly kindness and love to you? How is it making you fruitful in the knowledge of our lord Jesus Christ?

I want you to know that Satan is strategic. He is deliberate and patient. I doubt that the Big Brother project was planned in Heaven’s boardroom. It means it was planned outside of God. There is a plan and there is a tarhget. You are the target. No, it is not just entertainment. The plan of the enemy is to keep pushing the boundaries. Step by Step. Little by little until the lines completely disappear.

Your defence and resistance wears out and you begin to practice what you see there and behold, Sodom and Gomorrah is upon on.

If you notice, the Big Brother of five years ago is not like what they are showing now.”

Watch Video below; Click the link below to watch the video

https://loadedpulse.com/is-bbnaija-satanic-read-what-powerful-abuja-pastor-sarah-omakwu-has-to-say-video/

See some reactions from Nigerians;

onyi_nnamchi wrote: We said ma’am! If anyone wants to be sincere, there’s no skill, no knowledge, no inspiration and no value whatsoever to learn from it. May God help us to understand better use of our time

windyluv89 wrote; But they will carry the tithe form 90m and give you and you will collect

dassyvanny wrote: Air your views without insults Nigerians, If you take time to listen to what she said,ull see sense in it…….and if u dont like it ,say so and move or don’t even bother…..thats what they are teaching us now,breaking boundaries till it becomes a normal thing,its now normal to talk anyhow to anybody just because u have data

denviktravels wrote; Everybody should just read their Bible, ask God for direction and do what works for them

akorfa_snow wrote: so now God tells Pastor’s the kind of show to watch on tv smh . Just off your tv if you don’t want to watch

(1) (Reply)

Ajimovoix Biography And How He Created Focus Dance Beat / Amber Rose Blamed Alexander “AE” Edward Of Going Behind Her Back With 12 People / Bbnaija Saskay Calls Herself A Widow Because Of Jaypaul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.