Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday (9852 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / 2,000 Hired To Protest Against Service Chiefs On Monday — Presidency (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by wellmax(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ayomi90:

Am in my house if e pain u kill urself, my hometown has been existing before ur smelly Nigeria, omo Nigeria grin, terrorist.

grin grin grin grin grin it is really paining you that I won't abuse or curse my dear country.
You can curse yourself for all I care.

Nigeria will triumph, Nigeria will Prevail.
Your nameless town exists within Nigeria, just admit that you and your town are cursed.
But for Nigeria, it is blessed beyond anycurse.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by fxsky: 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Tell me when he is meeting to curb the banditry and insecurity
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by Gfskw: 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oh
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by bejeria101(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Meetings wey no get head.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by Ayomi90: 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

grin grin grin grin grin it is really paining you that I won't abuse or curse my dear country.
You can curse yourself for all I care.

Nigeria will triumph, Nigeria will Prevail.
Your nameless town exists within Nigeria, just admit that you and your town are cursed.
But for Nigeria, it is blessed beyond anycurse.
Nigeria will prevail na for mouth, go kill all ur terrorist first.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by wellmax(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ayomi90:

Nigeria will prevail na for mouth, go kill all ur terrorist first.

Nigeria will previal.

Nigeria will triumph.

May all those who support, perpetuate terror be consumed by it.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by Ayomi90: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

Nigeria will previal.

Nigeria will triumph.

May all those who support, perpetuate terror be consumed by it.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari.
F00lani janjaweedddd, Mr Terrorist, God punish Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by wellmax(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ayomi90:

F00lani janjaweedddd, Mr Terrorist, God punish Nigeria.

Of course you are right. Your Nigeria is cursed. It shall not yelled anything good to you. You will struggle in it with no result.

My Nigeria is blessed, it listens to me, i prosper in it. I excel in it, i conquer it.

My Nigeria is blessed beyond any curse.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by Ayomi90: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

Of course you are right. Your Nigeria is cursed. It shall not yelled anything good to you. You will struggle in it with no result.

My Nigeria is blessed, it listens to me, i prosper in it. I excel in it, i conquer it.

My Nigeria is blessed beyond any curse.

God bless Nigeria.
Mumu, I don't av Nigeria, I don't give a fxxxk about Nigeria, to hell with Nigeria, to hell with u too.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by wellmax(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Ayomi90:

Mumu, I don't av Nigeria, I don't give a fxxxk about Nigeria, to hell with Nigeria, to hell with u too.

Living in fools paradise. Continue to deceive yourself.

God bless Nigeria
Nigeria will prevail
Nigeria will triumph
Nigeria shall rise again.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by Ayomi90: 8:48am On Aug 18, 2021
wellmax:

Living in fools paradise. Continue to deceive yourself.

God bless Nigeria
Nigeria will prevail
Nigeria will triumph
Nigeria shall rise again.
Living in Zoo paradise. Continue to f00l urself unity begger.
Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by wellmax(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2021
Ayomi90:

[s]Living in Zoo paradise. Continue to f00l urself unity begger[/s].

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by nograv: 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
gomojam:
Haba! grin

Re: President Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs On Thursday by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Have they denied having the meeting yet? Part of our leaders responsibilities is denying news reports.

Umar Bago Wins APC Guber Primaries In Niger State / Justice Na'abba Reverses Self, vacates order affirming Ganduje's suspension / Who Killed Major Nzeogwu?