Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Angela Nwosu And Fans Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Nwosu And Fans Saga (675 Views)

Angela Nwosu Receives A SUV From Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka After Delivery / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / Angela Nwosu Gifts Her Husband, Austin Soundmind, Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Nwosu And Fans Saga by Marisablessed: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Angela Nwosu fans are alledging that she is using her giveaways to collect her fans destiny.
Watch the video on the link below to hear theor testimonies against her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-Ql1jtx_g

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria: Hisbah Under Fire Over Move To Invite Shatu Garko’s Parents / Meet The 70-year-old Woman Who Is Still A Virgin / Kizz Daniel Officially Quits Smoking To Celebrate His 28th Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.