Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma (20292 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Mkhitaryan Completes Deadline Loan Move To Roma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by richmanrichard: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

This niggar look more of a bomber or keyboard warrior .....

Chelsea football club and their fans is one hell of a confused people.....

baba face ya bombing, football no be ya thing

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by aieromon(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hopefully, Jose Mourinho will be able to polish him into a true and deadly striker.

Best of luck, Tamuno

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by orlaglobal234: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
I thank God for his life. He should have destroy his career if he insist of staying in Chelsea and the coach has told him that he is not in his (coach) plan for this season
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Eastlink(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wish you all the best Tammy
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Polynek(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice move
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Taking lukaku back...some one they complained that he doesn't have ball control.
Hahaha,
hahaha, na Chelsea matter go kill u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Cmanforall: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
graphics101:
grin
Great move. Mourinho will bring out the best from him. No need to live under lukaku's shadow.
I have observed his movements in and around the box... a good manager will bring out the best in him

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by BecomeALandLord(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations Abraham.

The wise invest in real estate and not luxuries.
We are your surest real estate plug.... Contact us for genuine lands and houses at various locations in Nigeria.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by id911(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
I wish Tammy the best for his contributions to our success. He's always welcome at the bridge.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Latidoh1: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Continue smoking bad igbo. A confused club won the champions league and the super cup. It is yet another season, wouldn’t you rather be confused?
Is there good igbo?
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
fourboys:
the way he brought best out of martial,rashford,Kane and son? The old man has lost touch with modern day football

Kane and son best season of their career is under the special one, so don't underrate him yet

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Babandia27: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Chelsea FC that i know will still buy YOU again in the nearest future. BEst Wishes Br0

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by CodeTemplar: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Riverine Ijaw boys always shine in riverine area like Italy.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Barile001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good luck to him.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Isilion: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Taking lukaku back...some one they complained that he doesn't have ball control.

Lol he is now even the highest paid player in chelsea
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Kinzo0917(m): 1:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I taya ooo. Let see how far in his second missionary journey
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Bravemind55(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
LIKE THEY KNOW HOW YO WIN A TEA CUP �
BESTScientist1:
What time to be a Chelsea fan. Congrats to Him. Looking forward to having Manchester United win the triple this season.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by CodeTemplar: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mangekyo:

Walahi that NLPoliceWoman is the real problem of Nairaland; an enemy of progress.
Me and someone were exchanging words the other day, we were having fun. We never reported each other.
SUDDENLY!!!!, She rushed outta nowhere and reported my ass to my.ndd44 and someone else who then banned me for a week. It happened so fast! I struggled to believe what happened that day. You knw I keep wondering why Lalasticlala hasn't given her the ban of her life so as to reset that brain of hers that somewhat looks like it's empty undecided
jay jay o. . . lol
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by breathelove(f): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Chelsea made a super decision. They sold lukaku when he wasn't at his best and bought back the best of lukaku.
Other clubs and managers have refined his football and chelsea would reap his best years.
To me, this is wisdom

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by phemmyfour: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Emu4life:
This overhyped Chelsea kid that was doing us shakara that year. Goodluck Tammy
He's now surplus to requirements for both club and country
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Humanoid01(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Continue smoking bad igbo. A confused club won the champions league and the super cup. It is yet another season, wouldn’t you rather be confused?
Na you get time wey you dey answer that one.
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by Enn214(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
graphics101:
grin
Great move. Mourinho will bring out the best from him. No need to live under lukaku's shadow.

D beginning of wisdom... Mbappe too for don escape Messi shadow by now

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by vibre: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Waste of money
Re: Tammy Abraham Completes Move From Chelsea To Roma by shidof(m): 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
fourboys:
Congrats Tammy in next four years Chelsea will come knocking with 150million
Chelsea already included a buy-back clause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndidi, Iheanacho’s Leicester City Promoted To Premier League / AFCON: Nigerian Players Sing Adekunle Gold's Song 'High' (Video) / 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup: Nigeria's Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.