Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 (49087 Views)

President Buhari Celebrates Babangida At 79 / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / Uche Secondus Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida At His Hill Top Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by samwash(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
I think say IBB wan run for president abi the thing don tire him?
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by sulaak(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Felabrity:
Why are they all focusing on peter Obi?

Because he is the asslicker that is always saying that it is Igbo turn to run, now the world now understand that he means that it's Igbo turn to steal. I always knew that Peter Obi was full of hot air
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by stanluiz(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
Peter Obi is always looking like a houseboy.

Nothing Presidential about him.

So sorry if this is the Number 1 politician from SE .... or ex convict Kalu .... or Ekweremandu that they tore his clothes in public and was Sarakis slave. undecided.
Who is number one in your region ? It is Tinubu the one that is almost cripple who used walking stick. The one that used tout to terrorize Lagos.

Your mini-god has been in London hospital treating himself while he can't build any hospital in Lagos despite all his loot.

Do you have any decent leader in your region ? Thugs and touts parading themselves as south west leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by akanbiaa(m): 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
Elzazzi:
The El Mafia himself. Sometimes when I see these people I begin to doubt if Karma truly exist.
Some of this people are the Karma created to deal with common folks that are individually unforgiving and wicked to each other and not all Karma is on earth some are in the afterlife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by babyfaceafrica: 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
akanbiaa:
Some of this people are the Karma created to deal with common folks that are individually unforgiving and wicked to each other and not all Karma is on earth some are in the afterlife.
But this is unfair on their victims.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by ezeegolimited30(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Original babangida the main the main
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by TripleAkutigi: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
The Hero of the Nation.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by bitrusnathan396(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who you help
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Tdotbluejays: 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
The gapped tooth corrupt general.

1 Like

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Komu1048(m): 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
kenevision:
The Vice Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in 2019 elections, Mr Peter Obi, has expressed warm felicitations to Former Military President of Nigeria, General Ibrahim Babangida as he marks his 80th birthday.

In his Congratulatory Message, Obi expressed gratitude for Babangida's economic plan which laid emphasis on a private sector driven economy. Obi mentioned that his economic policies freed the economy from excessive government involvement.

Obi equally described Babangida as a detribalised Nigerian whose desire for a more united Nigeria and integrated development of the nation burned high. Speaking of him as a resourceful leader, Obi said he was courageous, broad-minded and accommodating.

"As he celebrates his birthday today may God protect, bless him and his family always. I wish him a Happy 80th birthday", Obi said.

Pictures to follow in the comments section...

Sometimes I wish this Obi is a Yoruba man. I just can't help but love him

2 Likes

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by BabaO2: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2021
where are the patriotic army to sink them all those are his benefactors. He looted and set momentum for nigeria destruction
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by kestolove95(m): 12:29am On Aug 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
I think he has partial stroke
e never see anything
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by ComeToJesus: 12:53am On Aug 18, 2021
He 'lost' so much melanin.

Happy birthday Maradona!
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Elzazzi:
The El Mafia himself. Sometimes when I see these people I begin to doubt if Karma truly exist.

Karma is fiction.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by juman(m): 2:42am On Aug 18, 2021
Nigerian generals - oloriburuku - oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thieves.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by juman(m): 2:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Obi is tribalistic religious fanatics.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Habib101: 3:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Dis is all a strategy for 23 at d same time birthday wishers
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Sparklinglyte(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2021
Con men gangsters of africa
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Hangulsaram: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2021
These are the people that will come and tell us they will fight corruption, during election campaign,How will these people honestly fight corruption
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Bluntemperor: 4:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Ademola47:
Honestly, IBB, being an elder statesman ought to be advising Pres. Buhari (using open letter) when making critical national decisions.

Partisan politics should be kept aside. Emulating Obasanjo won't be bad.

You own Elder Stateman or misuse of words!
Who is he an Elder Stateman to but similar wicked people gathering around him.
Nigeria wouldn't remember them but for their evil.They have done enough corruption for Nigeria,only in Nigeria do Head of State have University.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2021
Happy 80th Birthday to the gap tooth General and a very loyal husband.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Bighead95(m): 5:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Iswap were una dey ..... Please send down your suicide bomber for this ceremony nah
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Prince001(m): 5:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Baawaa:
All these paparazzi is about 2023

Just imagine how they are celebrating a known killer, looter and enemy of democracy. A dictator for crying out loud!

1 Like

Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by bluefilm: 5:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Peter Obi trying to sell himself to the kingmakers.
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by J2381: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2021
So the presidency didn't wish Babangida a happy birthday? grin
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Elzakzaky: 6:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Baawaa:
All these paparazzi is about 2023
How so?
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Esther98(f): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Gathering of the rich
Re: Obi Salutes Gen Babangida At 80 by Pweetiedude(m): 6:23am On Aug 18, 2021
The gathering of looters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides 2023: MC Oluomo Votes In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / People On Stand Still As Buhari's Convoy Passes In Abuja / Anything But Cow Day: Afenifere, Adams, Igboho To Launch Campaign Against Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.