Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois (77627 Views)

Drama At The Burial Of Lady Allegedly Beaten To Death By Husband. Photos / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by oyejideogunjumo: 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Damn! she was a bi, but why did he kill her instead of divorcing her?

Who?
Which bar?
He killed himself too.
They will all stand for judgement ,both the killer and the killed.
.......wages of sin.....
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Trojan8(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
naija4life247:

Divorce her so that she will go with half of his wealth?

So he's going to enjoy half the wealth in afterlife now? Think before typing
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by GhostWisperer: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
EXLOVER:
So many people act before thinking, i know you love the woman so much, you shouldn't have take life away from her, you should have walked out of the scene like a man, buy some buzz and smoke some weed. Their a lot of pvssy to go round in the world. Your wife is 53, you've been enjoying her pvssy for many years, you just caught her pants down with a lady not even a guy.

So many pvssy azz men walking around with dikc, now he's going to spend the rest of his life in Fox River. Damn

Wetin toto dey do people for this world...
Mr weed and booze, did you read? He killed himself too.

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by okoroemeka(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!!!

Dis hoes ain't loyal.
what do you mean,if I am in such situation I will gladly join them in that bed because it will be big enough for three of us,me kill myself because of pvssy ,hell no ,I do rather die on the Frontlines of hustling and in the trenches of capitalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Trojan8:

For killing two people? We need to run checks on nairalanders ASAP

You ignored the part of the report where the lesbian bitch brought her friend to defile the man's home didn't you ?

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by armadeo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Well....

It was a woman she cheated with.

Hmmm. How do I really feel about that?
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by masseratti: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
He is so stupid to have done that, why can't he join in and have a 3some
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by 1billi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
See better sweet red jellof just waste like that,wahala for who no understand
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Trojan8(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:

You ignored the part of the report where the lesbian bitch brought her friend to defile the man's home didn't you ?

So that justifies killing?
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Hassanmaye(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Legendrysailor:
Hell no !!!!!!

Dis hoes ain't loyal.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Tinney104(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin grin

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by SonOfHercules: 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why the man come look like mr bean
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Galadimabawa: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Having sex with the same sex hnmmm
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Temptee101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
EXLOVER:
So many people act before thinking, i know you love the woman so much, you shouldn't have take life away from her, you should have walked out of the scene like a man, buy some buzz and smoke some weed. Their a lot of pvssy to go round in the world. Your wife is 53, you've been enjoying her pvssy for many years, you just caught her pants down with a lady not even a guy.

So many pvssy azz men walking around with dikc, now he's going to spend the rest of his life in Fox River. Damn

Wetin toto dey do people for this world...

You read the story at all?

Was it not stated he pulled the gun to his head?
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by goldmatrix(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lesbi Lesbiana..He didn't want to see no evil or hear no evil.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
masseratti:

When e reach ur turn, do am like that

1 Like

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Habib101: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fuckin bitches
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Ishilove: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
A crime of passion.

For God's sake, if you are a lesbian, don't marry a man so you don't subject the man to miseries that may haunt him for life. Stop the selfishness and wickedness.

Many lives have been destroyed because of this rubbish and it is very wicked to use an innocent man to cover up your perverted proclivities.

2 Likes

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by KaptainAfrika: 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wasted party.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by abbey621(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ishilove:
A crime of passion.

For God's sake, if you are a lesbian, don't marry a man so you don't subject the man to miseries that may haunt him for life. Stop the selfishness and wickedness.

Many lives have been destroyed because of this rubbish and it is very wicked to use an innocent man to cover up your perverted proclivities.

Perhaps if you joined in advocating for LGBTQ+ rights and reducing the stigma associated with their lifestyle, perhaps they wouldn't feel the need to hide their real self. Things like this will continue to happen because many are in denial, if we should give everyone a truth serum, OMO lesbo and bobrisky go full everywhere, let's demolish the closet and see who's left standing grin grin
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Awoleesu(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Do you think commiting such atrocities is the best for him? I hope he knows that there will be grave repercussions for his wrong action, the best way for him was to divorce her and move on, but killing himself and others isn't bravery but a show of cowardice.

Now he has lost all he has and I am sure he will be suffering wherever he is too.

First, Do I think committing such atrocity was best for him? I don't know! I wouldn't know. I'm not him, I don't even know how they rolled while they were alive as a couple. Don't also forget we're only reacting to the narrative of the cops. Could be something else...; a fourth party homicide, a case of jealousy (maybe wifey & lez partner went ahead to eat behind Oga, what they usually eat jointly)... So, what I think doesn't really matter!

Then, talking about a divorce being a "better option", I'm sure you're not familiar with divorce processes in the western culture and laws! Do you know what alimony is? Imagine you having to share your wealth and asset with a woman who cheated on.you! Or where the law compels you to pay her some monthly upkeeps! ...

Lastly, Yes! He may have lost " all he had " but at least not to an infidel woman! And why? You sure know where 'he is now' dude? cry
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Ishilove: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
abbey621:

Perhaps if you joined in advocating for LGBTQ+ rights and reducing the stigma associated with their lifestyle, perhaps they wouldn't feel the need to hide their real self.
I can't advocate for perversion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by AbujaCitiBlog: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15888078/formula-1-spa-belgium-boss-dead-murder-suicide/amp/
This is what happens to any asshole who marries a lesbian. This is why I laugh at hegoats who date lesbians.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by iamtardey: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
O see shocked
DDDEnterprises:
hmm!

O serious gaan
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is what you get when you marry a lesbian with the hope of enjoying some party.

It won't take you that long to discover that you are the spare tyre the lesbians are using just to appear as 'normal' heterosexual partners in the eyes of the public.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by eburuu: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
a world with out islam would have been paradise....this one na muslim
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hail feminism.
Heres to raising a generation of foolish women.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
masseratti:

Apostle Mesarati.
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by Jonovo98: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omo one of the woman nah my client
She even promised me 5k euros �
Re: Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois by caandi: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
The wife was a sports woman and somehow he didn’t realise that she’s gay? Or bi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.