Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 (882 Views)

Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Valentine Strasser, From Ex-Head Of State To Pauper: Youngest West Africa Leader / Barbara Bush Dies At Age 92 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by todaynewsreview: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
In 1979, the Dein of Agbor in Delta State, Nigeria, Benjamin Ikenchukwu Keagborekuzi I became the World's Youngest King at the age of 2. The record was included in the 1980 Guinness Book of World Records.

He became Africa's youngest Chancellor at the age of 28 as the Chancellor of UNILORIN (University of Ilorin) in Kwara State, Nigeria in March 2006.

He became the Chancellor of West African Union University in Benin Republic in 2015.

He was conferred with the Officer of the Order of the Belgium Crown at the age of 26 years.

More here: https://naijaautosandproperties.com/p/24/the-dein-of-agbor-the-world-s-youngest-king-at-age-2

1 Like

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by eme1n(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hail the Dein...
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by nairavsdollars(f): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who him epp
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by TarOrfeeek: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
I hope he's not like that Iwo King that smokes loud inside the Palace.

His wife also accused him of watching mojo inside the Inner Chamber of the Palace.

1 Like

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by DDDEnterprises: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

His wife also accused him of watching mojo inside the Inner Chamber of the Palace.

Are you kidding me shocked

1 Like

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by uBuNiT: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Those people ?
Their sanity is zero
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just hearing of him for the first time.

TarOrfeeek:

Why the wife dey cast am cheesy
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by mountmoriah(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nice
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by bjdon: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
I remember this very well. I also know some of the people who were involved in making sure this young prince survived. They do not crave publicity, but they are real heros. May they be rewarded if not in this world, then the next.

2 Likes

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who king help

Lazy mofos living on the sweat of the people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by Aksnoopy: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
There is no such title as Dein of Agbor in Delta State. His title is Obi of Agbor, please take note.
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by IgweOfNnewi: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
See how Buhari
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by Olaolufred(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
FOREIGN AFFAIRS?

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by Mangekyo: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Aye
Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by Mangekyo: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
techWriter1:
Hail the Dein...

Aye aye

1 Like

Re: The Dein Of Agbor: The World's Youngest King At Age 2 by Sufferingboy(f): 10:47am On Aug 18, 2021
shocked

Dein abeg we need more federal government development in agbor.

(1) (Reply)

President Joe Biden Signs Lend-lease Act For Ukraine On Russia's Victory Day. / Say No To War! Watch How Israeli Armies Freed Hostages, Eliminate Terrorists (vi / Nigerian Reacts After Seeing Burkina Faso Military President Donating Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.