Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Share Your Experience With FRSC Patrol Officers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With FRSC Patrol Officers (200 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Vincent Jack Is Dead! (Ondo FRSC Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With FRSC Patrol Officers by Height2: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pardon me,I don't know if this is the right session to post this.

My sad experience today with the FRSC Patrol Officers. To be brief I haven't been stopped by this men since I have been driving or riding but today I was on a bike I borrowed from someone,which I fuelled and decided to go to where I got appointment. I passed through them at the first time when I was heading to filling station but on my way coming back I was stopped and told I didn't use helmet, I was surprised because majority of the road users riding bike didn't use any. In short I started pleading please sir, but they turned deaf ears before I know I was told to bring key and I choose to reason one person in particular and the man told me to give the other man asking for key the key to the bike. After given the key the bike was taken to police station and asking the other man sir please what should I do, next thing he said, was that I shouldn't have given him the key in the first place and nothing could be done again than to book me, this sounds strange because he was the one who said I should just give him the key, later heard from one hausa rider that was arrested too that he had begged and what they were saying was that shey na beg we wan eat. I didn't know what to do as a newbie in this kind of mess, after much pleading nothing positive is coming out, I was told to come and meet them at police station on getting there they were already at somewhere else which I went to meet them and they gave me a slip that's I should go and make payment. Not long while I was still pleading thinking something could be done,one of them wanted stopping another Hausa man ( I think they look at faces before they stop people) the Hausa man ran into oncoming vehicle and he was hit together with passengers behind he was yelling and this people didn't even pity him,all they were after was to get the machine from him, and to extort innocent people who have calm faces. I don't say I'm not guilty but must it be only me which means they are not doing their jobs properly. Till now the owner said I should leave the machine I the police station till money will show up for the bail and proper process be done. Tell me yours and also to help people against next time.
Re: Share Your Experience With FRSC Patrol Officers by falcon01: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
I drive a fooking Hilux grin grin no body stops me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Visaris X Ray - X Ray Equipment / This Is A Warm Homeland / Cleaning Services In UAE | Cleaning Companies In UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.