Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Giwa Azury Marks 42 In Grand Style, Open Another Phase Of Azukem Lounge At Ikoro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Giwa Azury Marks 42 In Grand Style, Open Another Phase Of Azukem Lounge At Ikoro (414 Views)

Bord Bia In Association With Kerrygold Celebrate World Milk Day In Grand Style. / Ogpwa Commences Another Phase Of Road Repairs, Cautions Road Users. / 2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giwa Azury Marks 42 In Grand Style, Open Another Phase Of Azukem Lounge At Ikoro by impact231(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Giwa Azury Marks 42 in grand style, open another phase of Azukem Lounge at Ikorodu

.......as Giwa Tobalase, other Ijebu Age group Chiefs honoured him.

August 17, 2021

Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi, Chairman Azukem Group, on Monday, 16th August, celebrated 42nd birthday amidst fanfare, at the prestigious Azukem Hotel, in Ikorodu.

The celebration which was two-in-one has he commissioned his new phase of Azukem Lounge at the premises of Azukem Hotel mansion at Ikorodu on the same day, Monday, August 16, 2021.

The Azukem Group is a diversified conglomerates of business ventures with reputation for excellent business practices with its operational system in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria.
The Group's business enterprises comprises of:

★Suralum Aluminium Products Nig. Ltd
★Suralum Property And Developement Company
★Azukem Petroleum, Oil and Gas
★Azukem Hotel And Suites, where Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi is the Chairman.

The Giwa Egbe Tobalase Okunrin Akile Ijebu, Giwa Azeez Alausa, Giwa Egbe Bobamaiyegun Okunrin (Asiwaju) Akile Ijebu, Giwa Dipo Ogunlana and others rolled out drums of encomium for the Chairman/CEO Azukem Group of Company and the Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye", Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi on the conjoined celebration on the same day, Monday, August 16, 2021.

Excerpt:

★On behalf of myself, family and entire members of Egbe Tobalase Okunrin Akile Ijebu, I fecilitate with Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye), Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi, humble and compassionate man of honour on this latest success of his new hotel lounge and celebration of 42nd birthday. I pray for more great things for you from the Almighty Allah. May God give you a long healthy and self satisfying life ahead. May your unfulfilled desires come true in your journey. Wishing you a happiness and joyous birthday.

E-signed;
Giwa Azeez Alausa
Giwa Egbe Tobalase Okunrin Akile Ijebu.

★ I join other numerous well wishers to felicitate with my brother, a very highly composed, kind-hearted and reputable character, Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye", Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi as he attained the age of 42 joined with the commissioning of his new phase of Azukem Lounge.
As you celebrate yet another year together, may your kind heart be gifted with whatever it is that you wish for on your birthday. It’s our pleasure to be identified with you on your DAY. On behalf of the entire members of "Egbe Bobamaiyegun Okunrin (Asiwaju) Akile Ijebu led by my humble self, Giwa Dipo Ogunlana, we say happy birthday and many happy returns to you. Congratulations on your new age attainment. With love from all of us @ Egbe Bobamaiyegun Okunrin (Asiwaju) Akile Ijebu.

E-Signed;
Giwa Dipo Ogunlana,
Giwa Egbe Bobamaiyegun Okunrin (Asiwaju) Akile Ijebu.

★I joined millions of yours sincerely to felicitate with you on your twin occasions. Double Congratulations Samosangudu! Greater height.

E-Signed:
Eeta-Giwa Odunlami Salami
Eeta Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye).

★It's your birthday! This significance of this day is beyond just your birthday. It is a double celebration for someone that is loved and greatly admired. On behalf of myself and my family, I wish Giwa Alhaji Suraju Lasisi, Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye) a prosperous birthday celebration and congratulations on the commissioning of the new hotel lounge. Long life and many more successful and fruitful years ahead. Congratulations!!!

E-Signed;
Akogun Wale Anomo
Executive Chairman,
Ikosi Ejinrin LCDA, Epe, Lagos State.
(Akogun Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye"wink.

★Hearty Congratulations to one of our most outstanding brothers and a shinning Ijebu ambassador, Giwa Alhaji Surajdeeñ Lasisi on the conjoined celebration of his birthday and commissioning of his Hotel Lounge. May God continually to guard and guide your life and treasures.

E-Signed:
Lase Ope Osisanwo
Egbe Tobalase Okunrin Akile Ijebu.

★You are indeed a leader with purpose and vision. By this time in your life, you have touched so many lives and led a good example to those around you. Stay bright and inspiring. I'm so happy to get to celebrate with you on the conjoined celebration of your birthday and commissioning of the new phase of Azukem Hotel Lounge.

Congratulations Giwa Azury!

Sincerely yours;
Comrade Akeem Temitope Akilo!
Publicity Secretary,
Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye"

★Soar higher and reach for the stars above. You are one special person that should never be forgotten. May your Birthday bring more hope and love. May it be a new start of marvelous career journey and tremendous success. Congratulations sir!

Sincerely yours;
Babalaje Omo'ba Gbadebo Adebisi Alatishe

★Giwa, progression is the hallmark of success in life! You move from one point to the next until you are emptied of your potential.

My wishes for you on the double celebration of your birthday and opening of a new Hotel Lounge is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you, not only on this special day, but always . Happy celebration to you our very own Giwa.

Sincerely yours;
Akinrogun Sesan Ogunkoya
Akinrogun Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye).

★You had the passion, and you had an ambition. You truly deserved every bit of the suaccess you have achieved. Congratulations Samosangudu and many happy returns.

Signed:
Oloritun Akinbamiro Oluwafunmilayo
(Jagunmolu Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye"wink.

★I, Aremo Monsuru Korede Shittu, CEO Korede Motors wish our very own Giwa long life and many more prosperous in good health and wealth Inshallah Rahman. Congratulations on the commissioning of the new hotel lounge. More success.

★You are centainly a rich person GIWA AZURY because everyone around you owes you a lot. Here's hoping that you will have a long and fulfillig career and receive all d sucess that u can handle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIWA OLORI GIWA.

Otun-Balogun Kazeem Alakija
Otun-Balogun Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye".

★Birthday is always special because it helps you to see how far you have come and how far you still have to go. I join other well wishers to celebrates your special day and also to felicitate with you on the occasion of the opening of the new hotel lounge. Congratulations Giwa Azury.

Yori Ayodeji Obisanya (Ola-Mummy).

★Today, I want to ask heaven to let a rain of joy and good wishes fall upon you, for it is your birthday, and you deserve only the best.

You’re a priceless gift to Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye", and I will always cherish to identify with the Egbe. Thank God for you for being such a humble and kind hearted person. Happy birthday and congratulations on the commissioning of the new hotel lounge.

From;
Yori Ganiu Abiola Jagunna
X1 D-Future.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Giwa Egbe OBAYORI OKUNRIN AKILE IJEBU (KUYE), GIWA ALHAJI SURAJU LASISI.

On your birthday, I'm proud to call you my Giwa. Your leadership has meant so much to our Egbe. You have exhibited uncommon wisdom, remarkable vision, and exemplary leadership. You have proven yourself to be a leader of high ethics and morality. We are thankful for you and pray that, as you celebrate your birthday, you will be graced with many more years filled with sound health and joy. I also congratulate you on the opening of the new phase of Azukem Hotel Lounge.
Congratulations and happy birthday!

E-Signed:
Aare Adewale Francis Adeoye
Aare Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye).

★On behalf of myself and my family, I wish you long life, sound health and prosperous years. I also congratulate you on the occasion of the commissioning of the new hotel lounge. May the Almighty Allah continue to lift our very own Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi higher. Congratulations!!!

Yori Adeleke Kosegbe

★For your birthday, I wish you peace of mind and good health as you begin another year. May God continue to bless and keep you safe. Happy Birthday Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye) and congratulations on the opening of another phase of Azukem Lounge. More win to your credit Giwa.

E-Signed:
Baa'royin Dayo Rufai
CEO/Publisher Gateway Time.

★ Happy birthday to our own Giwa samonsaaaaaaaaaguduuuuuuuuu Asoju Awujale and also congratulating you for the commissioning of his new Azukem Hotel Lounge. More of it insha Allahu bikuratulahi

Bashorun Oludaisi Yusuf-Legacy

★This is a special day for you not only for your birthday
But also it marks the great journey that you’ve accomplish until now.

As you celebrate both your birthday and the commissioning of the new hotel lounge, I pray that the blessings of ALLAH continue to manifest in your life. Amen.

AND

I also hope that you will achieve more of your goals and dreams. Your political ambition is key and I know it's achievable.

GO! GO!! GO!!!
SAMONSANGUDU.

THE SKY IS YOUR STARTING POINT MY BROTHER.��

Yori Abiodun Adams-Whyte

★I am so happy to share these conjoined celebration with you! You are a ray of the sun that illuminates this world, continue shining, my Giwa. Happy Birthday and congratulations on the occasion of the opening of the new hotel lounge! You are unstoppable today, enjoy life and be daring! You are capable of anything! Congratulations, best wishes, many years of life with plenty of health, peace, success, love and joy! Happy Birthday! God bless you always Samosangudu!!!

From;
Yori Olabanji Omo Oduwole

★Time does not wait for no man. I am pretty sure you did everything you’ve ever wanted and more. You still have a long journey ahead and the bright opportunity to fill-up the pages of your life with loads of fun adventures. Awesome congratulations to you Giwa Egbe wa on this landmark achievement. Many more prosperous and healthy years ahead. Congratulations to you sir.

Olu-Omo Fatai Olatunji Balogun
Olu-Omo of Ipakodo Kingdom, Ikorodu.
(Gbobaniyi Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye"wink

★This is your moment of enthronement, unlimited success, unstoppable exploits, worldwide announcement, unbelievable progress, continuous favour, you're Lifted. You’ve worked so hard for this. Congrats on your born day celebration and the launching of the new hotel lounge.

Bagiwadara Abiodun Onabanjo
Bagiwadara Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu (Kuye).

★Sincere congratulations on your hard-earned success. You are proof that good things come to those who are willing to sacrifice to reach a worthwhile goal. Words can’t express how proud I am! Congratulations on these conjoined celebration Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi.

Yori Gbenga Banjo

★Birthdays are days when we look back And think of how God has kept us through d thick and thin, Ups and downs of life, To commit d future into His care. Congrats sir for making it this far and for the many more birthdays ahead. Happy 41st birthday to you Giwa Alhaji Suraju Lasisi.

Signed:
Seriki Qamordeen Olusola Kuku
Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye"

★I wish you happy birthday on this beautiful day. You are a quintessential leader of high repute and I want all the best for you. Let’s party today like there’s no tomorrow.

Yori Abolore Olaniwun.

It is another opportunity to celebrate this special creature of His Most High, Giwa Egbe Obayori Okunrin Akile Ijebu "Kuye", Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi. On the twin celebrations of your birthday and opening of the new phase of Azukem Lounge. May the Almighty Allah bless this new age and many more years in prosperity and happiness. May He continue to bless you abundantly. Age gracefully baba.

Aremo Monsuru Korede Shittu.

Giwa Azury, you are a charismatic and grandeur leader of high repute. Despite all the new normal odds facing the Egbe, your leadership skill and acumen has been the major pillar and top secret while we are moving forward as one big family. May the Almighty Allah continue to strengthen your capacity to keep the movement of our Egbe steadily and consistently to the rest of our lives. May all the wishes of your heart come true today and always, and may your days be fun filled. Congratulations on the opening of the new phase of Azukem Lounge. Congratulations!!!

Yori Abimbola Alaba
CEO/Chairman Kismosteel NIG Ltd.

★To my Giwa, I wish you happiest birthday sir. You shall witness many more years in the land of the living in good health, success, wealth, riches, abundance and lead us to a greater heights. I also congratulate you on the opening of the new phase of Azukem Lounge Hotel. Many more successes ahead.

E-Signed:
Yori Kolade Oluwatosin

★ On this special day, I celebrate a quintessential and astute leader of high repute on his birthday and also congratulate him on the occasion of the opening of the new Azukem Lounge at Ikorodu. Giwa sir, long may you reign. Igba odun, odun kan.

E-Signed;
Yori Olawale Olabanji Shomusi
Member,
Egbe Obayori Okunrin Ati Obirin Awa Ijebu.

★ May the Lord continue to bless you and your family on this special day of yours. Happy birthday to you Giwa Alhaji Surajudeen Adesina Lasisi.

Engr. & Mrs. Lanre Alli-Oke
Ontario Canada.

(1) (Reply)

Dezital |pakistan Leading Social Media Agency - Social Media Marketing / Benefits Of Air Duct Cleaning In Melbourne You Didn’t Know / sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.