Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Beyonce!'s Run The World! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce!'s Run The World! (1660 Views)

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z / Who Is Better: Beyonce Or Shakira / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 6:45am On May 19, 2011
Another hot Song and Video from the Queen Bee! She never disappoints. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBmMU_iwe6U&feature=share
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Nobody: 7:32am On May 19, 2011
I didn't feel the song, but I gbadun[b]ed[/b] the dance; a lil bit of stanky leg, lil bit of Michael Jackson[i](bows in veneration[/i]), bad [i]a[/i]ss leg movements, and of course, some gratuitous nyansh shaking. grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 7:42am On May 19, 2011
I love love the stanky leg part! Bee is a G! cool I like the song though. It took some "getting used to". I wasn't feeling it at first. smiley
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BabaEleko(m): 5:39pm On May 19, 2011
Lovely video! Epic and classic!
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Jackieugo(f): 8:06pm On May 19, 2011
This is my jam!
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 8:08pm On May 19, 2011
Jackieugo:

This is my jam!

wink

Baba_Eleko:

Lovely video! Epic and classic!

Yup! smiley
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by iice(f): 6:16am On May 23, 2011
Not feeling the song. Video reminds me of 'Shut up and drive' and all the rest.
Gotta say i love that she still dances in her videos.
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Effiko(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2011
nyc video though 'false topic' ,
she dances so well , i bin tink sai she don slack oo , i evn saw steps dat lookd lyk naija dance lol
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 4:23pm On May 23, 2011
iice:

Not feeling the song. Video reminds me of 'Shut up and drive' and all the rest.
Gotta say i love that she still dances in her videos.

Shut up and drive ke? haba! Rihanna's videos sucks. They can't stand beside Beyonce's. That video is beautiful. As usual, a lot of efforts and thoughts went into it. smiley

Effiko:

nyc video though 'false topic' ,
she dances so well , i bin tink sai she don slack oo , i evn saw steps dat lookd lyk naija dance lol

False topic?
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Effiko(m): 12:13am On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

Shut up and drive ke? haba! Rihanna's videos sucks. They can't stand beside Beyonce's. That video is beautiful. As usual, a lot of efforts and thoughts went into it. smiley

False topic?

false topic . yeah , do gals run de world?? ofcoure not
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 12:28am On May 24, 2011
^^ LOL--- God runs the world! smiley Btw, it's just a song; don't give any deep(er) meaning to it. It's beyonce! It's all fun! wink
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by iice(f): 2:39am On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

Shut up and drive ke? haba! Rihanna's videos sucks. They can't stand beside Beyonce's. That video is beautiful. As usual, a lot of efforts and thoughts went into it.   smiley

Nope. . .i liked the shut up and drive video.  Of course it had a bit of the 'case of the ex' vibe and 'get it shorty' vibe.  Like i said, it's not really something new.  Most videos have lots of efforts and thoughts into it.  Of course these days they tend to borrow from here and there. 
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Effiko(m): 2:42am On May 24, 2011
BABE!:

^^ LOL--- God runs the world! smiley Btw, it's just a song; don't give any deep(er) meaning to it. It's beyonce! It's all fun! wink

yeah , i undastand dat too , lol
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 25, 2011
Garbage in garbage out.
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 25, 2011
Beyonce is crap.
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by BABE3: 4:29am On May 28, 2011
I see you're already counting bridge-- undecided lol
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Effiko(m): 4:49am On May 28, 2011
buh dis video talk style mak sense <buh not 2much sha>
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by chiogo(f): 9:24pm On May 28, 2011
The beat got me but then it was sampled. . . better than the original song it was used in though.
The lyrics grew on me after a few days . . . but if only they were true undecided LOVE the dance though, that woman is crazy.
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Burrito(f): 9:48pm On May 28, 2011
I love this video, especially the beginning 'skanky leg' part with those two guys. The girl can dance! and that was some amazing choreography.

Those guys are from a Mozambique dancing group called tofo tofo and the dance is a local Mozambique dance called Kwaito. They performed at a wedding in Mozambique and someone put the video on youtube. Beyonce saw the video, hunted them down all the way to Mozambique and the rest is history,

Check youtube for the original dance with a trio made of these two guys and another guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wmJzUMDVuo Not sure how to insert a hyperlink on NL.

Great video!
Re: Beyonce!'s Run The World! by Burrito(f): 9:49pm On May 28, 2011
She didn't go to Mozambique o, she just paid all the money and pulled all the strings to fly them to Yankee to dance for her.

(1) (Reply)

What May D-psquare,s New Signing Said In His New Single "sound Track" / Dj White Mix – Dagrin Alive (vol.3) / On ASA!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.