Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones (2934 Views)

Do Not Buy These Phones, No Longer Support Whatsapp, Iphones, Samsung, & Others / Whatsapp Will Stop Working On These Phones By February 2020; Here’s Why / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 22, 2021
jamesope04:
I want to swap my Samsung laptop with any of these devices--Redmi, Umidigi, Samsung (S7 upward), Nokia or Huawei

The laptop's configurations are:

*Core i3 @ 2.30ghz
*2gb ram
*500gb rom
*webcam
*wifi

Aren't you tired of getting "I will get back to you" from people?

Are you not tired of the little/no sales you have been having?

Aren't you tired of people liking/viewing your post,but yet no sales?

The reason why you've been experiencing that is because you ain't doing it the right way.

Benefit from this mouth-opening amazing opportunity from Google(an internationally known company) ,they launched it to support all business owners including those into selling goods/services by helping them increase their business credibility status,it makes your business appear on Google search,it builds you a lifetime profile on Google,and it comes with many other amazing opportunity.
Only wise people would quickly grab this offer as Google would be ending it soon,they might even end it tommorow..

You would make a payment of $5(2,100 naira) to Google and then pay my service (420 naira) only,you can see my service fee is cheap, right?
Grab this offer!,be wise.
Message me through the WhatsApp number on my signature to get yours done
*Cd/W
*4hrs battery

It is perfectly working but requires a change of casing. The casing is not good enough. It is clearly shown in the pictures below.

Ibadan and environs residents
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by jamesope04(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Available
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by jamesope04(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2021
Available..
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by jamesope04(m): 10:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Morning
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by wfchris042(m): 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin grin ;Dthem give you s7edge with small kolo you still de get mind de reject am shocked shocked oua de wait nah grin
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by jamesope04(m): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
SOLD!!!!!!!!
Re: SOLD!!!! I Want To Trade My Laptop For Any of these Phones by LONIC: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
U mailed me.. just saw it now.. couldn't access that mail tho. Watsup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Fans Only:which Is Cheaper Talk On Or Super Saver / MTN Unlimited Browsing From 1am-5am / Get Unlimited Free Credits On Your Mtn Sims To Call All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.