Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , (195 Views)

Weird Facts Around The World / Top 10 Weird But True Facts / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Try to explain this drawings and
The best explanation might get a prize...
Just for the fun

Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmm ..spoke...my mind is strange at times

Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Here is my fav

Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Title # She#

I could pass for a gore writer

Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by XXXXTENTACION: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ermn.....
Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
U don dey mental so o....

grin
Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by sylve11: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm cool
Re: Goreyyy And Weird But That Have Meaning , by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lolzz. If u know me bro now...u know all these drawings are from my imagination no photo reference used grin

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Teach Abroad? Learn These Useful Tips About Gestures / Which Medical University Is Best To Study MBBS In Russia At Low Cost? / How You Can Avoid Falling Victims To Common Cryptocurrency Scams In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.