Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? (430 Views)

Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / Politics & Religion: The Disgusting Hypocrisy Of Tinubu's Surpporters (pictures) / It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by FarahAideed: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
I came across this prayer for troubled countries around world today and I couldn't help but notice that all these countries had a common denominator which seem to be a sizable population of a particular religion.... I am not casting aspersions on any religion but we need to study this data more

1 Like

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by EmptyGarden(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
A very Peaceful religion...

7 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by FarahAideed: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
EmptyGarden:
A very Peaceful religion...

I dey tell U

3 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by Captain8(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
religion of terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by effort1: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
FarahAideed:
I came across this prayer for troubled countries around world today and I couldn't help but notice that all these countries had a common denominator which seem to be a sizable population of a particular religion.... I am not casting aspersions on any religion but we need to study this data more

Antichristian, you need to take note of this.

Your religion is a curse to humanity.

Anywhere Islam goes, there is violence, bloodshed and murder.

How you manage to fool yourself that Islam is for peace is amazing.

If Islam is for peace, show us the peace

5 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by colorsofrainbow: 9:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
effort1:

Antichristian, you need to take note of this.

Your religion is a curse to humanity.

Anywhere Islam goes, there is violence, bloodshed and murder.

How you manage to fool yourself that Islam is for peace is amazing.

If Islam is for peace, show us the peace
Either you are confused or you lack comprehension to understand that the person you are quoting is saying same thing as you are

2 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by houseontherock: 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wherever we have a large presence of the pissful people, therein lies terror and gnashing of teeth

2 Likes

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by Goddyj(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by effort1: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Either you are confused or you lack comprehension to understand that the person you are quoting is saying same thing as you are

If you have used your eyes properly, you would have seen that the person I quoted isn't the same person I mentioned in my quote. Oh, did your eyes get a disconnection from your brain?

1 Like

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
I came across a list of Nigerians in Asian cell for drugs and 99 percent of them are from one tribe. Terrorism kills drugs kill too. Does that mean all of them are drug smugglers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must See :::::: Is A Particular Religion The Problem? by Afamsi: 12:02am On Aug 18, 2021
When you hear Allahi akBOMB Na the unifying factor be that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Words And Synonyms. Brutalize = Buharize. Complicate = Buharicate / War Is Necessary / Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To Scotland For Climate Change Conference To 'rest'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.