Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? (990 Views)

How Would You React To This Message? / Federal Government Survival Fund For Business Owners / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations!
you have received N85,000 Survival funds from Federal Government Program
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by ojun50(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Op inside yr account or text message
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
ojun50:
Op inside yr account or text message

I lost the line I gave them. Funny thing is I just gave one guy that is well connected to do it for me. Maybe I will check my bank tomorrow and see if anything enter my aza.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Lima98(f): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tk4all Have you slept off already
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lima98:
Tk4all Have you slept off already
Nope.
i'm in literature section.
how far?
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Lima98(f): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tk4all:

Nope.

i'm in literature section.

how far?
why didn't you pick the call I was the one calling you just now
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lima98:
why didn't you pick the call I was the one calling you just now
How did you get my number?

moreover, i did not see any call pls.

is there any problem? you can say anything here pls. or drop your number let me call
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Lima98(f): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tk4all:

How did you get my number?

moreover, i did not see any call pls.

is there any problem? you can say anything here pls. or drop your number let me call
is okkk na no problem I have solved the problem now tnkz
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Lima98:
is okkk na no problem I have solved the problem now tnkz
Aiit.

do have a good night dear, and sorry, i'm working on something that is why i was not able to reply you quickly.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Lima98(f): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tk4all:

Aiit.

do have a good night dear, and sorry, i'm working on something that is why i was not able to reply you quickly.
no issues
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingofhoes

Reply me here pls. I'm not on whatsapp but if it's something secret, then i can give you my number here.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tk4all:
Kingofhoes

Reply me here pls. I'm not on whatsapp but if it's something secret, then i can give you my number here.
. If I figure out what I'm trying to get at. I'll get your number. So I headed to sporty and i saw this.
0:1. ...Home: 6.0.....Draw: 3.0......Away:1.06. And I'm trying to give the home the extra goal advantage. Do I pick home?
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingofhoes:
. If I figure out what I'm trying to get at. I'll get your number. So I headed to sporty and i saw this.
0:1. ...Home: 6.0.....Draw: 3.0......Away:1.06. And I'm trying to give the home the extra goal advantage. Do I pick home?
what is in the bracket?

Hold on let me explain more pls
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Handicap are mostly arrange like this

(0:1) 1H

This means that you are giving away one goal ahead but home will still win. Winning bet scoreline should be 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-0 4-1 4-2 etc this means home must win with more than one goal difference.

(0:1) XH

This means home must win with exacltly one goal. Like 1-0 2-1 3-2 etc

(0:1) 2H

This means you are giving away one goal ahead hence and draw or away winning is a green ticket.

I hope this helps
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 11:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tk4all:

what is in the bracket?

Hold on let me explain more pls
0:1. And that's the only option. But I want to give the home team about 3 goals ahead of the match
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Tk4all:
Handicap are mostly arrange like this

(0:1) 1H

This means that you are giving away one goal ahead but home will still win. Winning bet scoreline should be 2-0 3-0 3-1 4-0 4-1 4-2 etc this means home must win with more than one goal difference.

(0:1) XH

This means home must win with exacltly one goal. Like 1-0 2-1 3-2 etc

(0:1) 2H

This means you are giving away one goal ahead hence and draw or away winning is a green ticket.

I hope this helps

Yesssss. Thank you. Much better
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingofhoes:
(1:0) 1H

(1:0) XH

(1:0) 2H

I'm trying to give the home the extra goal advantage. Do I pick home?
Fixed.

The bolded is the winning option if you want to give home one goal advantage
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingofhoes:

0:1. And that's the only option. But I want to give the home team about 3 goals ahead of the match
bookies are wise. They usually give underdogs the handicap market. Be very careful to avoid picking a wrong option.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Tk4all:

bookies are wise. They usually give underdogs the handicap market. Be very careful to avoid picking a wrong option.
So I'm just going to tell you instead. So there's this punter that picks draws and I noticed that if his draws don't come through. Either the stronger team wins or the weaker team does and if the weaker team does win its not more than with 2 goals. Eg 2-0,2-1 5-4,3-2. So I'm trying to leverage on that. What option can I use?
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2022
Kingofhoes:

So I'm just going to tell you instead. So there's this punter that picks draws and I noticed that if his draws don't come through. Either the stronger team wins or the weaker team does and if the weaker team does win its not more than with 2 goals. Eg 2-0,2-1 5-4,3-2. So I'm trying to leverage on that. What option can I use?
Handicap the weaker team with +3 goals. That means the strong team can win but with 2goals or less for your ticket to green.

If the game is draw full time or the weak team wins, you will still have a green ticket. But if the strong team wins with 3 or more goals, the ticket will cut
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tk4all:

Handicap the weaker team with +3 goals. That means the strong team can win but with 2goals or less for your ticket to green.

If the game is draw full time or the weak team wins, you will still have a green ticket. But if the strong team wins with 3 or more goals, the ticket will cut
That's the thing. Some times the big team win with like 4 goals
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tk4all:

. Plus the most option there is just one goal handicap. Nawa for these guys.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kingofhoes:
. Plus the most option there is just one goal handicap. Nawa for these guys.
I wanted to tell you initially that the option is uselesss but had to wait so that i can see how you handle it first cos even me sef don't know all.

That one goal handicap now is same with 1x. No reason that option boss unless you are good with picking draws.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tk4all:

I wanted to tell you initially that the option is uselesss but had to wait so that i can see how you handle it first cos even me sef don't know all.

That one goal handicap now is same with 1x. No reason that option boss unless you are good with picking draws.
Oboyyyy. Its almost like the bookies thought of every possible thing on the planet to stop us.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kingofhoes:

Oboyyyy. Its almost like the bookies thought of every possible thing on the planet to stop us.
Its not easy boss

I know how far i went into this thing and i can tell you it's not worth the stress at all. Look for a strategy and stick to it. That is the best way to win this thing. But your pockets must be deep too.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Tk4all:

Its not easy boss

I know how far i went into this thing and i can tell you it's not worth the stress at all. Look for a strategy and stick to it. That is the best way to win this thing. But your pockets must be deep too.
Hmmmm.....Thank you for all you help I approximately appreciate
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Tk4all(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Kingofhoes:
Hmmmm.....Thank you for all you help I approximately appreciate
U wlc
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Stephenmoka4 if i pick two teams handicap and bet seperately. Stronger team -2 and weaker team -1. Under what conditions will both bet loose.
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Stephenmoka4 if i pick two teams handicap and bet seperately. Stronger team -2 and weaker team -1. Under what conditions will both bet loose.
0-0, 1-0, 0-1
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
0-0, 1-0, 0-1
oya na. Thanks
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Julianaa: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: Federal Government Survival Fund. Who Else Got This Message? by Kingofhoes: 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
0-0, 1-0, 0-1
No vex sir. What if i pick stronger team -2 and weaker team +1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Fidelity Bank Are Criminals / Dollar And Naira Arbitrage: 6k Instant Profit On Skrill / Can You Earn Based On A Weekly Bonus With QNET?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.